It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Protection - you need it more then ever these days...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the polemic nature of many of the posts on here, particularly related to animal cruelty or in relation to the earth’s innocents.

I do not understand people who do not love and revere animals and nature - I guess the crushers do not understand me or us. Just like in the James Cameron film 'Avatar'

As Black Elk says:

"We should understand well that all things are the work of the Great Spirit. We should know the Great Spirit is within all things: the trees, the grasses, the rivers, the mountains, and the four-legged and winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand that the Great Spirit is also above all these things and peoples. When we do understand all this deeply in our hearts, then we will fear, and love, and know the Great Spirit, and then we will be and act and live as the Spirit intends."

I have noticed two distinct groups – those who are kind and revere life and those who want to crush it with a sneer.

ATS is just a snap shot of a greater picture, this is happening in the real world. Of course in ‘real life’ the ‘life crushers’ are harder to detect. They are less candid then they are when they are posting anonymously, where they can be forthright about their true nature.

In real life they hide their cruelty behind their smile and disguise their contempt behind a veneer of good manners – they will crush your life nonetheless, given half the chance.

By ‘life’ I mean not so much your physical being but your life force, your love, your joy – a few minutes in their presence will leave you feeling unbalanced and disturbed.

Maybe this person is your boss, or your best friend – someone you truly trust or not.

I have studied a bit over the years about psychic protection and I believe that it is essential to maintain a clean energy field – that is protected from the swooping energy stealers or vampires.

Dion Fortune a famous metaphysician in her book 'Psychic Self Defense' says:

We live in the midst of invisible forces whose effects alone we perceive. We move among invisible forms whose actions we very often do not perceive at all, though we may be profoundly affected by them. In this mind-side of nature, invisible to our senses, intangible to our instruments of precision, many things can happen that are not without their echo on the physical plane

What do the rest of you think?

edit on 3-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

I would say the "crushers" you refer to do not understand the concept of Karma...

The more they take, the worst their life will become...

If one takes a life, no matter how "insignificant" they might believe it is... that action shows lack of respect and love for the creation.

Negative action results in negative feedback...

IF one gives, he will receive...

IF one takes, he has his reward

BTW you don't need "psychic protection"... You just need understanding...

It seems to me those that support the whole psychic protection thing... are selling something

edit on 3-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks for your reply but does it though ? I mean in our dimension - don't 'the crushers' get rewarded for their negative actions.

I wish it was not so - but unfortunately I think it is. Politicians are a fine examples of this.

The system is set up to reward the vampires - don't you think ? Unfortunately..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks for your reply but does it though ? I mean in our dimension - don't 'the crushers' get rewarded for their negative actions.

I wish it was not so - but unfortunately I think it is. Politicians are a fine examples of this.

The system is set up to reward the vampires - don't you think ? Unfortunately..

Of course it is... Our system is based on Money and power...

Those that love to hate are rewarded with more Hate... to the point where they believe Hate is the best way...

Negative attracts negative... Positive attracts positive...

Politicians are just rich paid liars... but they can't take their possessions with them...

edit on 3-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh yes Psychic Protection is very real and it is necessary.

People should be taught how to raise their aura and chakra so that they can defend themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

But I often find that the kind gentle people do not necessarily attract the positive - it is the shysters who are ego driven and work the system who are positively rewarded, in this dimension.

So many cruel people - get applauded it is quite painful actually to witness.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
Oh yes Psychic Protection is very real and it is necessary.

People should be taught how to raise their aura and chakra so that they can defend themselves.

Yes I agree - I was hoping that that was something we could talk about here - share stories / tips / ideas ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Everyone kills to eat.. There is a necessary darkness involved always.. The same people who think it's evil to shoot a deer, are the same people who think it's ok to eat a hamburger, or to RIP a plant from it's life..

Dark and Light exists when there is a physical body involved.

If this isn't what you are getting at then I agree. People should respect life as much as possible.. I LOVE animals, but I also eat some of them..

Have you ever felt what it's like to be a plant stretching into your god the sunlight? Reaching into Bliss, and then your head is chopped off by a lawn mower...

Oh life..

Psychic protection:

Be GOOD, and Love as much as possible.. Be brave, and if you aren't up to the task call up for higher powers real or not that you trust in..
edit on 2/3/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Have you ever felt what it's like to be a plant stretching into your god the sunlight? Reaching into Bliss, and then your head is chopped off by a lawn mower...

Oh life..

Psychic protection:

Be GOOD, and Love as much as possible.. Be brave, and if you aren't up to the task call up for higher powers real or not that you trust in..

Well vegatarianism is for another thread I think. But I have noticed as an aside that avid carnivores often weep about the demise of tomatoes or grass. they often claim that eating vegetables is the same as killing a deer.

You know Love is an interesting one - I believe that what 95% of people class as love is nothing of the sort.

Very few people love - not really, me included.

True love is powerful and overwhelming and it is a warrier energy actually. I have felt it a few times in my life or channelled it I should say,

The emotion we call ;love; or most of us, IMO is actually the name for a hole in our energy fields being temporarily filled.

And few people are really good - mostly everything revolves around them and their needs, I am no different, not really,

Am I a cynic ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Akragon

But I often find that the kind gentle people do not necessarily attract the positive - it is the shysters who are ego driven and work the system who are positively rewarded, in this dimension.

So many cruel people - get applauded it is quite painful actually to witness.

Again, what are these peoples reward?

More money, more power... more ignorant followers...

Remember this is a chaotic world based around decay and destruction...

Don't stress about what others do... as I've said, they have their reward

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I agree with you.

And yes the Love I mean is the truly unconditional kind.. The kind that makes you know it's all one thing.. I hurt part of myself to eat part of myself.. that kind of understanding, that makes you hurt inside thinking about that mouse your cat killed, or how beautiful the stars are.

There are all different levels of Love, but the trick is feeling the ONE. It's ok to not be there all the time though haha. I'm not, but like you were saying and likewise I have felt it at certain times of my life.

This is how I know plants feel.. Love.

You are playing a cynic for this topic at least. I have grown out of that one, because it is also ultimately self serving as much and more so than "fake" love is.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In terms of psychic protection - I used to follow a regeme whereby I saw my chakras filling with light and my emotional/ mental fields and physical fields shining with this 'life force'.

I used to use protective shields, energetically of course.

I do not do that anymore - I realised that I needed to fix myself, if I made myself whole, if I healed myself so that my own life force could flood into the deepest recesses of my life, I would function in a much more unified fashion. I would be connected to my life force.

Then I realised that few people are attached to the ' field of life ' because to function in this world, we almost have to be here lock, stock and barrel and as was stated that includes taking life to live, whether plant or animal.

That revelation broke my heart - I know that sounds stupid. I then lost my faith.

I still have not really recovered - though I like to think I am going through a resting period.

So now I do nothing actively with psychic shields, i just try to untangle my energy from the others who have tied it up in knots, as I have interacted with them during the day.

I often feel their energy sticking all over me it is horrid - I guess this has always happened, it is just now I am aware of it, can distinguish and feel my energy as opposed to 'theirs'.

Does this make sense to anyone else ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yes. I was there too.. At some point you hit rock bottom on your expectations of others.. It is at this point you can only Love them for their perceived mistakes.. And from there all you can do is go up, with rollercoaster set backs of course, but it is a positive place to reach.

It is something I like to do a lot.. Change the rules so that the only way is up..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Akragon said:''

Remember this is a chaotic world based around decay and destruction...

You know I once experienced a shamanic journey to the 'under world' and it was amazing.
I could feel the peat - that which is the direct result of decay and destruction, but it was so rich with life potential.

It is hard to explain - but I remember how powerful the dark peat was, how it was the basis of life... of growth..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It's all needed. Death flows into life as life slowly fades to death.. The "circle" of life..

I wouldn't fight either one, as they are both equal in beauty, knowing the One.

Cool post. I have had experiences like that too. As a Scorpio I relish in the dark experiences like that for the contrast it breeds towards light.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is so true.. maybe not all can see it happening, but I have always been able to feel it from certain people.. I can feel hatred from certain people, not for me in particular, but I sense this about some people..

Thankfully it is pretty rare, which to me, means that these people aren't near me very often..

I can discern these things happening sometimes from certain people, however..
edit on 3-2-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I can discern these things happening sometimes from certain people, however..
edit on 3-2-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

Yes I know exactly what you mean - sometimes I think, it is a deep hurt [ the hatred i mean ] which is buried deep inside them, incased in all sorts of denial and protection. If you touch their wound they ' snap ' or become angry.

We all have this to one degree or another I guess,

You are obviously an empath and very sensitive. I mean are any of us really evil - by us I mean humans.

We all have our life force / soul it is if we detach from this or block it that we start to sink into the needs of the physical body - you know food now, money now ego ego etc

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

“Learn to love someone when they least deserve it, because that is when they need your love most."― Rodolfo Costa

edit on 3-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: L O V E

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
There is no such thing as "psychic protection"...

Dion Fortune's nervous breakdown and her early death due to her use of magick are proof of this fact.

Her knowledge of "psychic protection" will only do you harm just like it did her.

If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? Luke 11:18

did you read what I have written in my posts - obviously not.
I do not do 'psychic protection' like Dion Fortune - but she makes some good points.
I am getting a head ache writting this reply .. do not feel comfortable,

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I like your posts, but you are kind of stuck in one way of looking. the "real" christian way.

You could change up your avatar, for once or something..

Be GOOD, and Love as much as possible.. IS the best psychic protection.

Try saying something in the positive aspect. What would you tell the white wolf about beauty? Love? Actual protection?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join