It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just flew overhead.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 0mage

Did you see anything on the 4th?

3 on the 4th, nothing since the fifth with all the rainclouds.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Had experience 4th and was told they were going over every major city and region. Been waiting for videos on that date to emerge.

Did you feel within a team for awakeness was here? To make this very clear, most would not have seen a thing or remembered. Not different in a sense than usual, so to speak.

And this isn't being shared to skeptics, not willing to talk abut it past this point.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
just found this site. it seems to show flight paths for all planes in the world?
planefinder.net...
got a nice realtime plane tracker app for android too.

will use it to cross verify anything i see later. sky looks to be clear. hope it keeps up.

edit on 7-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
planes were just ruled out on this thread. with the help of android and realtime international plane tracking and satellite tracking. tested and working accurate to the minute.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

told ya! a helicopter would have even been a better guess.
edit on 7-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
I see these stars in the sky moving very regularly.

You're not the only one dude. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I got a HD video camera. Turns out they really are moving, very erratically and in the same sort of zone in the sky. At first glance it's nothing weird, but if you scrutinize them with your head held still against a hard object... they're moving man. Lots of them are. I don't think they're ships though. I have a million different theories. They might not even be ET.

But they're real - I've shown all of my friends, family, girlfriend etc. - most of whom were 'non-believers' - and they're all as stumped as me. They're not there every night, but they're there very regularly.

Or maybe me, my friends and my whole family are just all losing their mind at the same time? Who knows. I don't rule anything out these days...

Edit: I never bothered (and still will not bother) uploading this footage as there's no reference point so haters are gonna say it's a hoax, or I'm wiggling the camera etc. But I don't care - I'm a human lol. I've got nothing to prove. I could care less if people believe in them or not. They're f#cking real lol whether people bury their heads in the sand or not.

Edit2: I also am not claiming that they're E.T.'s. I believe that ETs are here, but I admit that those lights could be anything. Though I have seen some classic UFO behaviour (orbs of light zooming around at impossible speeds & angles), but again... I can't rule out that humans haven't developed that technology themselves by now. But that still raises the question - why don't we know about these human-made UFOs (if they are indeed human and not alien)? What are they doing that's so top secret?
edit on 8/2/2013 by TheAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

oh i have no doubt they are real and no figment of my imagination. so the critics are wasting their own energy. i know reality from delusion.. exceptionally. the information i present is to the best of my ability 100% honest and true. got no time for video editting i dont even use photoshop and those time consuming specialities. i rather paint on canvass.

ud think that if there were aliens flying our skies that someone somewhere in a professional setting would have tracked them themselves instead of ONLY regular citizens with camera video. in the end tho, having sliced straight thru one of the world's greatest form of disinformation on the planet to the truth just by my own investigation and completed my understanding. i can now take on new projects. and ufos is one of them.

ill be attacking them logically, whether they are asteroids or aircraft. ill find out what they are if i have to fly up there myself and take a look

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
wow this guys good, thread still goin?!! LMAO this deserves a *ROLFCOPTER*

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

roflcopter accepted

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

The reason why everyone is so dense and stupid, is blood types play a factor. RH positives have the monkey gene in them. Parasites and what not. Blood type does matter, and you would be an idiot to think it does not. I may be positive or negative i don't know. I know that im type B. And i am nothing like a type O. My father was O- my mom is stupid and unaware of her blood type, like everyone else. But i am nothing like her, I have been here to earth more than once. And i don't care much for you skeptics. Iv dealt with you for centuries and honestly your opinions about us will be lost in the strings of time. Not everyone reincarnates and that includes you, My own soul is shattered. But i hold enough fragments that i still have silvers of my former self. I will do the same in the next life. But not all of you will come back, when you shatter. Some shatter into thousands of pieces. You need a purpose in this life and to live on. If you have non then a collection of fragments * another soul* will consume your fragments and use them. This is what i believe. And when you die, you need to absorb energy from living beings to charge up for reincarnation. I also believe there are some spirits that abuse this, and horde fragments without reincarnating. But, im an eccentric. I'm not meant to comfort you. I'm here to send shock value to wake souls up. Find purpose and seek it. Do not fall into self pity or self esteem sensitivity. Love yourself and life. Grasp for what you do not know and hunger for it. Do not waste a day to depression. These are my gifts to you, these are my lessons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join