It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just flew overhead.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now? I have video from a 8mp camera. but ill refrain from posting it for now as it's nothing unusual in terms of other ufo videos which show a star moving. however, im ruling out all in-atmosphere flight vehicles as this was obviously and simply way too high to be anything in our atmosphere.

Anything else, file a complaint, your post here will be removed.

are u saying this thread is going to be deleted?

ok nvm i got u. downloading a video editor to do some cutting to show the second part. havent decided for sure that ill upload it as i said.. it's kind of a lame recording.. camera went out of focus when i wouldve rather it didnt.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Glad you saw one
keep your eyes up. Drink borax and get rid of fluoride so you can have a clearer intention of what you want.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

umm.. from my eyes?

oh maybe i should mention i have mathematical measure eyes. no not kidding. i can calculate things by looking at them. not saying it's perfectly accurate. but we're looking at a minimum of earth orbit and beyond by my estimate.

What proof do you have of that

So if I sent you a picture you would be able to tell the distance of the object in it is that what you are claiming?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by 0mage

umm.. from my eyes?

oh maybe i should mention i have mathematical measure eyes. no not kidding. i can calculate things by looking at them. not saying it's perfectly accurate. but we're looking at a minimum of earth orbit and beyond by my estimate.

What proof do you have of that

So if I sent you a picture you would be able to tell the distance of the object in it is that what you are claiming?

i was tested in school as a child and marked as gifted. i can measure things given a sample. so say u show me an inch, u can then show me something undefined amount of inches and id be able to tell a good approximation of the total inches just using my eyes.

or show me a grain of rice and i can tell u by a good approximation how much is in a bucket.

since then, ive added upon that somewhat. the paper wouldnt work because i need actual depth to perceive in this instance. even tho it is a black background of sky. seeing one plane gives me an average distance of it's height and thus a measurement of anything that is higher.

with stars there's stuff u can do with ur eyes to increase depth perception. its very difficult for glowing objects with no definitive shape, but i can still tell that the objects i saw had to be satellite level or beyond. didnt want to get into it and thats as far as ill go for now. but the sake of entertainment. let's just assume that what i saw was not a plane. tell me anything, a glow in the dark balloon, a chinese lantern dropped out of a high altitude craft or something. a plane it was most certainly not.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

send me the picture. ill have a go.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

What are the details of the camera used because of the portrait view am I right in assuming its a camera phone.

Can you give your location ie town the local time,direction facing etc when you shot the video there is something I want to try !

Ok found the phone details on youtube link 8mp no optical zoom 1920x1080p hd video.

edit on 6-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Blatant fake. The CGI element doesn't track with the background plate AT ALL..a sloppy tracking job in After Effects.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Blatant fake. The CGI element doesn't track with the background plate AT ALL..a sloppy tracking job in After Effects.

hahaha ridiculous. nope no fake here. it's a digital camera phone. i thought it tracked pretty well. but the actually movement of the object was like this perfectly smooth motion. that's how i identify them. they move unlike any plane or helicopter would.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

You must realize, it's strange at the very least to stop when you did. Why didn't you move to a location where the roof wouldn't obstruct your view?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

u act like this is something new. ive seen tonnes of videos on youtube just like this one and much more dramatic. didnt think it was a big deal. i do have the end as it disappears into the clear black sky but it's not gonna add any fibre to ur charge against my ethical standing on the matter.

i will get more video.. im sure of it. and ill post and try to upload as quickly as possible to reduce delay. it may be coming in ur direction.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I live in a location where aircraft constantly fly over and "around" my house, I see what's in the video ALL THE TIME... it's airplanes. That's all they are. It's difficult to tell how high or far they are however because looking up, past a certain distance, our eyes can't really judge how far something is, it can look much higher, or much farther than it really is.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi i am an avid skywatcher and space fan. I also love watching meteors and satellites. From my humble experience this looks very very similar to an Iridium Flare. They look very similar to the space station but can appear much much brighter the movement and brightness look like many i have seen. I am in no way saying that is conclusive and i believe there is other intelligent life in the universe and very probably our own galaxy. I too have seen many strange sightings including three lights in a triangle formation that through my very basic telescope glowed a very strange blue/green light that looked like plasma. Great film though i really look forward to evidence of intelligent life out there because the proof of this means at least 1 civilization has evolved beyond us and not destroyed itself this would prove to me that we could too. Right now i have my doubts !

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrestial

To weak and to long its a plane !!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
well i finally got the video editted for pt2 to cut out the irrelevant recording. uploading to utube now

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrestial

At that height, a UFO looks similar, and unless you have reason to not think its a plane, they can look similar too depending on things.

When we had our sitings I watched planes day and night out of curiousity. From a distance coming at you, some would appear like a star, white light, and as they get close, you would see the 3 lights, red and green/blue one, and you would hear them, AND you would see the wing span. If they were flying even medium height, there is a certain point when you begin to hear the noise. Flying away from you, they could look like a red orb in a certain direction.

However, unlike our crafts, most often covered by a red light, that appeared out of nowhere, after I was greeted frequently, and flew low plane height or even much lower, over our roof, they would hover, fly to slow to be in the sky at times, and had the red light coming, and were soundless.

Just because something appears like any number of other things high up, doesnt mean they are those things. And what they are cannot often be determined on a video. Sometimes what they're NOT can be however.

Its the interactive that is really important with a true UFO and not a balloon or a Black Op craft.

If you have seen a real UFO, you are in a relationship with it, whether you know this or not, and whether your truly remember what happened during the siting....Not to mention sleep time that night for you and the family, and possibly neighbors as well, and others in surrounding areas, for you're not the only one on their list.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EDracon
I live in a location where aircraft constantly fly over and "around" my house, I see what's in the video ALL THE TIME... it's airplanes. That's all they are. It's difficult to tell how high or far they are however because looking up, past a certain distance, our eyes can't really judge how far something is, it can look much higher, or much farther than it really is.

well im not trying to insist that this is aliens. this is a rather weak video from what else ive seen. the 3 the other day wouldve blown ur mind if my camera could pick them up. it was like 1 every 10 minutes and covering ground/sky like crazy. it could be a plane, but i swear it was too high. u couldnt see any silhouette. just golden glowing orb. oh and of course.. no sound!

more video will come. past few days have been cloudy skies so i couldnt even bother to hang out outside and wait to see what happens. maybe today will be better.

meh utube video quality is sucking. ill post the link after it's rotated, but im currently uploading the raw video footage from my camera toa hosting site. it's significantly clearer!
edit on 7-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

raw footage files -
www.sendspace.com...

www.sendspace.com...
edit on 7-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
youtube video pt. 2

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Did you see anything on the 4th?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join