It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama skeet-shooting photo has a BIG problem…

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
LOL..here's my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Some person might frame a wall without using a nail gun. Obviously a nail gun can't be used to use frame a wall.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Here's Kennedy skeet shooting at Camp David:

Notice the low angle of the shot.

Photoshopped too I suppose?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

You are welcome to obtain some google earth images of Camp David and see for yourself. You might find yourself on a no fly list for your efforts so no I will not provide the proof. Just look it up if you care to the information can be found on the Internets where I found it. I think you can find it in the cryptogon archive CD still if not on the live web.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
LOL..here's my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent!

Well for what it's worth, and it will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm going to run this thing through "JPEGSnoop" when I get home.

We'll see, if as I suspect, that turns up any new information.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
why in the hail is the discharge through the port out of place by two inches....way alien looking

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by endats01
reply to post by SBMcG

You are welcome to obtain some google earth images of Camp David and see for yourself. You might find yourself on a no fly list for your efforts so no I will not provide the proof. Just look it up if you care to the information can be found on the Internets where I found it. I think you can find it in the cryptogon archive CD still if not on the live web.

So, you're telling me to look at a certain source for information, but then THREATENING me with some nebulous "fly list" repercussion should I actually do so?

Really?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good find. Like I said it is on a hill and the pidgins are launched from just below them thus the low angle. This video illustrates just my description exactly.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Chadwickus saved you the effort of doing it the hard way so the point is moot don't you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The JFK skeet shooting setting bears absolutely no resemblance to the Obama "skeet shooting" venue.

At all.

What's with all the smoke coming out of the barrel?

Where's the recoil to Obama's shoulder?

I'm 6'1" and 220 lbs and a 12 gauge knocks me back at least 6" when I pull the trigger.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by SBMcG

Chadwickus saved you the effort of doing it the hard way so the point is moot don't you think?

How so?

What are you afraid of...?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Somehow I've read through all 8 pages and I could probably count 2 times on each one where people explained to you why there is no recoil in a still photograph as well as answering your other 'concerns'.

So do you just plan on repeating the same questions over and over until people believe whatever it is you're trying to convince them of?
edit on 3-2-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Lol come off the knoll dude! (Geddit?)

Look at the angle of JFK's shotgun. Low angle, just like Obama's. That's the point of the video, why would you be bothered about the smoke and recoil, clearly that has no bearing on this discussion, since its a different gun in a different era.

edit on 3/2/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This photo depicting Obama shooting skeet has absolutely no resemblance to the background or surroundings of JFK doing the same.

Obviously this photo has struck a warning bell with the Obama True Believers...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by SBMcG

too much smoke for any modern smokless powder skeet load.. also the extra smoke that is meant to look like porting...I have shot many with magna porting/ ports/ vents..and I have never seen it on just one side??

The smoke is wrong
people.rit.edu...
people.rit.edu...

The only ways to get the smoke coming from his shotgun like it is would be.
One a squib load (light powder load with just a wad and no shot like used to train dogs)
Or two he never fired the gun for the photo and they just shopped in the smoke.
Another thing is i have never seen a ported over/under shotgun. the top barrel would block the area for porting the bottom barrel.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

The JFK skeet shooting setting bears absolutely no resemblance to the Obama "skeet shooting" venue.

Your kidding right? It is the same range. Given that clip was in black and white and taken from a right handed ( Kennedy) shooting angle not a left handed (Obama) shooting angle and also taken a lot of years later so the grounds do not look the same.

It is the same range in the same place with shot angles the same. case closed. Smoke? I answered that look back in the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by SBMcG

Your kidding right? It is the same range. Given that clip was in black and white and taken from a right handed ( Kennedy) shooting angle not a left handed (Obama) shooting angle and also taken a lot of years later so the grounds do not look the same.

It is the same range in the same place with shot angles the same. case closed. Smoke? I answered that look back in the thread.

Where's the 4' + retaining wall in the Kennedy clip in the Obama photo?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by SBMcG

too much smoke for any modern smokless powder skeet load.. also the extra smoke that is meant to look like porting...I have shot many with magna porting/ ports/ vents..and I have never seen it on just one side??

The smoke is wrong
people.rit.edu...
people.rit.edu...

The only ways to get the smoke coming from his shotgun like it is would be.
One a squib load (light powder load with just a wad and no shot like used to train dogs)
Or two he never fired the gun for the photo and they just shopped in the smoke.
Another thing is i have never seen a ported over/under shotgun. the top barrel would block the area for porting the bottom barrel.

Once again, it is a Browning Citori 725. Both barrels are ported. If you look at Skeet shooting on Youtube, you will see a similar smoke cloud.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

In this gun the bottom barrel is not used really. It can be but only the top barrel is used and it has a modified choke for a curved spread of pellets to give a slightly wider and tighter cut. The yellow dot sight helps put the barrel on the target and the choke helps lead the spread of the pellets in front of the bead. The bottom barrel has 4 more and smaller port cuts that are aimed below the top barrel but still at an up angle.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
After reviewing the Kennedy skeet shooting video on a bigger screen (sorry, Super Bowl you see), the angle of the shotguns when fired is always more than 90 degrees.

Not so in the Obama photo.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join