It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama skeet-shooting photo has a BIG problem…

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Thanks for the hearty laugh this morning! I needed it!

I can just imagine the White House posting a raw photo on the Internet at 6000 pixels, without being cropped and re-sized!
If you did open it, you'd see his elbow and that's all because it would be so big.

Man! I had no idea people hated Obama so much that they'd believe some of the idiocy in this thread... WOW! I am just gobsmacked! I wonder what poor soul opened this photo info, not knowing a thing about photography (clearly) and thought this info to be relevant... Ten pages of ranting over the "fake" photo! That's desperation, folks! But it's funny as hell!
I'm going to be laughing all day!

I think we need another birth certificate picture to investigate. :shk:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I got bored by the second page, and every other page seemed to be just a # fight between people.I wanna know was there any story attached to this photo, or just random photo op?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Look........ Every single photo, you ever see, will usually be at least color corrected in photoshop. I am sure someone has already mentioned it. It's a hell of a lot easier to do it in photoshop, than take hours finetuning the camera to be perfect.

Even before photoshop, these things were finetuned in the darkroom.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
They didn't need to photoshop the pic for me to see that the guy is disingenuous.
He says he 'shoots skeet all the time'.
He had this photo released to prove it.

A round of skeet involves firing 25 rounds. You move from one station to the next, firing at clay targets. There are seven stations and you shoot from all of them, plus a position between two of the stations, firing from eight different spots total.
People that 'shoot skeet all the time' carry a pouch on their belt that holds those 25 rounds that will be fired. Most carry a second pouch to hold the empties that are ejected, as they will be reloaded. Anyone see a pouch?

People that 'shoot skeet all the time' know how to hold a shotgun on their shoulder properly. They don't look as if they had never fired a gun before in their life.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
funny he has a book called the rise of obama... and when people refer to hitlers plan they use the term, Hitlers "rise to power"

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

He probably has someone handing him loaded guns instead. President too busy to have to bother reloading himself

edit on Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:08:48 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
About the White House saying that they didn't want the pic photoshopped...

The excuse that they didn't want anyone profiting from it or using it to advertize, well why don't they push that point with every pic that they release? Anyway, it is already against the law to use the President to profit or advertize.

It sounds like something any of the various 'Dear Leaders' in North Korea might say. The First Amendment guarantees that we can make fun of the President.

One of his advisers should tell Obama that he needs to wipe out the Second Amendment before he abolishes the First Amendment.
edit on 4-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Who shoots skeet "all the time" with a single barrel shot gun?

No one

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Clearly, he used an AK-47 to shoot the skeets.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't doubt that picture is real. I just question the official narrative surrounding it. I mentioned this in another thread on the topic... If this picture was taken during a round of skeet as we were told, why is Obama NOT wearing a much needed shell pouch on his waist or a vest with pockets designed to hold your shells? Not enough room in those MOM jeans pockets to even store 2 extra shells

The essential piece of equipment is missing which leads me to believe that the photo was staged. The photographer was set up and told Obama when to fire. Pretty simple... It's all part of his political persona and has proven to be quite hilarious. From the mocking direct from the White House to the DARE not to photoshop the image.
the shopped images that have turned up are quite hilarious especially Obama shooting in a TuTu.

If Obama shoots skeet "all the time" surely someone would have instructed him in proper form and equipment necessary to compete in a simple round. The first time I ever shot skeet and 5 stand I did not own a pouch. So, I laced my belt through the handles of a plastic grocery bag. Simple solution... then the guy shooting after me rapidly gave me a few very helpful tips regarding proper form. Tips that I never forgot.... lean into it!!!! Obama...
edit on 4-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Clearly, he used an AK-47 to shoot the skeets.

Ha, I was listening to the news on the AM radio this morning, and the lady reporter spoke of the picture released by the White House being a photo of 'Obama holding a rifle to shoot skeet'.

No, really.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The pathetic attempts to antagonise Obama on this site are pathetic. Photoshop is the common tool used to resize and crop photos, there is nothing sinister here. I'm pretty sure that if your mythical "NWO" wanted to fake a photo then thy would find a way to hide the photo data. As cliched as this sounds, the hate this site shows towards Obama exclusively has to be somewhat racially charged, I'm sure of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

AS much as I despise the Tyrant 0bama, why would they fake the picture. All they have to do is have him pose, take a single shot, and post the picture depicting him as shooting often.

There is no reason to fake the pic.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Anti-Obama is pretty common on ATS. I'm not sure of the intent, whether its his skin colour or his political party.

You are right. I use Photoshop to enhance the picture, contrasts, brighten, adjust background brightness, re-size without losing quality etc.

Many people assume Photoshop = major modifications.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
The pathetic attempts to antagonise Obama on this site are pathetic. Photoshop is the common tool used to resize and crop photos, there is nothing sinister here. I'm pretty sure that if your mythical "NWO" wanted to fake a photo then thy would find a way to hide the photo data. As cliched as this sounds, the hate this site shows towards Obama exclusively has to be somewhat racially charged, I'm sure of it.

What is pathetic is the lengths that Obama will go to trying to convince the public that he is involved in sport shooting, or to put it his way.... 'shoots skeet all the time'.

Where is his shell pouch? Better yet, where is he keeping his shotgun shells while he shoots this round of skeet?

He's such a great shot that he only needs half of the butt of the gun on his shoulder.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Anti-Obama is pretty common on ATS. I'm not sure of the intent, whether its his skin colour or his political party.

Awww, you're too late.

Someone else already played the race card.

The trouble is, that card 'wore out' a while ago. It has been played so many times that it has worn thin enough that we can see through it!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I see by your avatar that you clearly do not like guns. How do you feel about Obama using a gun to shoot skeet "all the time"? How do you feel about the death of a harmless clay pigeon at the hands of your leader?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You have forgotten Macman's number 1 rule for Progressives/Liberals.
It is ALWAYS different for them, ALWAYS.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

then why did they fake it??
And before you claim it is not....look for another pic anywhere of smoke coming out of a port like that...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

lol Does not mean the ill-intent does not exist.

It is a fact that people just don't like him purely on the colour of his skin.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join