It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Heizer DoubleTap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A buddy of my husband's owns a business that unfortunately puts him into contact with unsavory characters. Theyre doing the super bowl party stuff as we speak, but earlier during the pre-game stuff he was showing us his new purchase.. and this is one I have NEVER seen. Its called a Heizer DoubleTap. Double barrel, Hammerless, titanium or aluminium ( pretty big price difference... titanium is more of course) , and designed FOR concealed carry. Extra bullets are stored in the butt and a 45 ACP.. or 9mm interchangable barrel. This thing is awesome and I hadnt seen it posted on here.. wanted to share the info! I may need one of these....
One of the buddies is LE and said it looked like a perfect ditch weapon. IMO its too exensive for that! LOL!! Im used to handling a S&W 357 revolver and a Baby Eagle.. this is so light and small. A real pocket gun.

www.gunsandammo.com...
heizerfirearms.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When I first saw an ad for this gun, I thought about how slim a .22 WMR version would be in titanium. A .22 Mag will penetrate vests that will stop a .44 Mag.
Star and Flag.
edit on 3-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

join