It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bingo !...What a Great Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Came across your site today while searching for an ET forum. Looks like I hit the jackpot here as there are many different topics filled with like minded people to share discusions. I'm very excited to learn anything different from what the MSM shoves down our throats or wants us to believe.

I look forward to posting after getting settled and thank you very much for the membership.

Your new friend,
Sam

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hello and welcome,

i hope you enjoy yourself,
we dont bite and have a good community
welcome to it

xploder

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SamHill

Welcome Home, Sam. About time you got here.....

Des

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well then, let me welcome you to the community.

It´s a great site - once you realise which members are on the ´other side´ and to be avioded whenever possible.

Lastly, keep your best cards closest to your chest and you´ll get along fine.

Benvenuti.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What the SamHill are you doing here? The devil made me say it
Welcome to the site.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
welcome to our happy (tho not always!) little community. Nice to have you here sam.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Welcome SamHill To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SamHill

Alright, welcome and did you bring the donuts for everybody? You will find more and more as you search the site, the older threads, the forums, and then find out the stuff you never even thought you didn't know. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Sam!!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This site is definitely a jackpot, many members here are extremely intelligent and knew their info like.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Welcome...

Trips and falls.

Dusts self off

Ummm

Hi

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Being the OP (SamHill) and joining this site only yesterday, I am disturbed with the first thread read today and how members responded to the thread. Aliens & UFOS OUT-OF-THIS World Surveillance Drone Spotted at Super Bowl XLII.

If this is an example of how members are treated (7-pages worth of flaming), I can't be a part of pointing out how stupid a member is or bashing other members for my enjoyment. I won't be starting any threads or commenting on this forum in fear of being treated in this manner.

I had high hopes for this forum and now believe that I have made a mistake by joining before looking into what really goes on here.

Sincerely,
Sam

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SamHill

edit on 4-2-2013 by OmniPotential because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join