It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the general public will never know what really happened to the SANDY HOOK children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

No offense taken and I do quite a bit of research on governments which is how I know that not one of these conspiracies ever is proven to be true.

Hell, wasn't it Bush/Cheney that were bringing in a New World Order? That one kinda fizzled out.

Now its school shootings and tomorrow it will be something else. Certainly I may be wrong but I don't think so. So I'm going to reserve judgement until someone can explain why they think the government would do this.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

This is all about gun laws and gun control.

I will not go into the profit that has already been made and bonds collected.
edit on 4-2-2013 by fireyaguns because: and gun control

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Sorry, but the resolution for the image is just too poor. But it is weird though unless they were there in an official capacity to counsel the victims parents/public.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Not so sure about that.

Any idiot can see that 9/11 was a False Flag attack and that London's 7/7 was a False Flag attack!

So if FEMA were there for both and were also there at Christchurch and Sandy Hook it's probably a sure bet that the latter 2 were also False Flag attacks!!!

To get an agenda going they don't care who they kill.....Even Kids. How many kids have been killed overseas in the last 20 years?!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
reply to post by Severin

I also like how the other nun puts her hands in the pocket of her jacket. Her body language is that of a security guy. I had never seen nuns walking like that before. I had never seen a nun putting her hands in pockets of jackets or coats while walking.

Bear in mind that is was december, pehaps it was just cold. I've never studied nuns that closely to definitively say that they NEVER walk with their hands in their pockets.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

My best guess is that they speak some chinese or korean dialect. Perhaps it is a Kazach dialect. However, it is definitely a language spoken somewhere between Siberia and Korea. This definitely is not a european and no arab/african language. It isnt hebrew either.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Thanks for the highres picture.

i.huffpost.com...

She/he clearly carries car keys. Easy to see for me, too, in the high res picture. Good thing is that we can see the badge much better. Anybody recognises the logo?

i.huffpost.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Sorry, but the resolution for the image is just too poor. But it is weird though unless they were there in an official capacity to counsel the victims parents/public.

It is possible that she works at a Catholic school as a teacher and the ID is a school ID.

They have school ID's at almost all schools now.

ETA: It also could be a hospital ID tag, nuns work at Catholic hospitals.

I am not saying that is what we see, but that it is a possibility.
edit on 4-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Fair enough but its the agenda I don't get. Its got to be something pretty devious for our governement to keep doing these while the politicians keep changing. Both Bush and Obama would need to be signed onto it and who knows who else.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ummm....... I gotta be misreading all this. We aren't really implicating Catholic Nuns in some nefarious or underhanded way relating to the CT shooting, are we? Has it really sunk that low? No... Tell me it isn't so. There are limits guys.... There HAVE to be limits. Wherever those are.....this has gotta be way past them all.

Nuns? REALLY?!

Sorry... didn't mean to be a storm cloud on anyone's sunshine of extreme speculation into the ether here. Jeeze..... Deny Ignorance? Deny nausea is all I'm saying to myself. ...over and over at the moment.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

So what we have found out about YOU, you want to know details of the murders of children not related to you, you want the blood soaked bodies paraded on tv just to keep you happy.

The only people who should know the details are the PARENTS, the only people that should be allowed to see their DEAD children are the PARENTS.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

That did cross my mind. I was just sticking with the known variables, but thanks for bringing this up and posting videos I have yet to see.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Never thought I'd be commenting on a nuns outfit,
but uhm could she just be wearing one of those,
belly bag things where some people store their
passport and money and such in when on vacation?

Maybe she has one of those and she's just keeping
her coat closed because of the weather?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Like telling the reporters that all the victims where shot and killed by an assualt rifle yet it was in the trunk the whole time and not retrieved untill later that night.

Maybe you haven’t heard yet but it was not an AR that they pulled from the trunk it was a shotgun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Yep, I agree with you. It was December, it was probably cold. As for the passport/money holder thing, the high res image clearly shows it some kind of ID, but again I don't think its anything to be concerned about... these days so many people have/need ID for everything.

I think people are reading too much into this whole nun thing. Sure, its always wise to look into everything, at least you can then reach a conclusion and rule it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I was referring to the left nun's uhm bulky coat.
But indeed, these are just nuns with oldfashioned
and probably very comfy and warm shoes.

The nuns here are all wearing the oldskool shoes
too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join