It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the general public will never know what really happened to the SANDY HOOK children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I need some help. I want to post this because it's related to the Sandy Hook subject.

Anyone here able to determine what language is being spoken here?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
I also wanted to share this bit of info I stumbled upon.
Appearantly FEMA was in town conducting training exercises "for planning for the needs of children in disasters" the day of the shooting!

Weird eh? Well it's about to get weirder...
While researching this further I found this very interesting video which explains how FEMA was not only in Connecticut at the time of the shooting but also in London during the 2005 Subway bombing conducting bomb drills and in the New York area during 911 while it happened!!!
FEMA sure has a fantastic ability to be in the right place at the Rright time before an amazing, well publicized, tragedy occurs.

This is a well researched little video that will leave you thinking,

Anyone else starting to see the bigger picture here?

Fema just happened to be in Christchurch New Zealand the same day of the earthquake in Feb 2011 that killed alot of people.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I need some help. I want to post this because it's related to the Sandy Hook subject.

Anyone here able to determine what language is being spoken here?

One of the comments mentions this:

apparently it Japanese i gave this to my friend and japan and got this reply

"The Police is in the proximity of the Elementary school with rifles."

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks. It does seem to be the consensus until I can get my Japanese speaking friend to listen to it. I have heard it could be Hebrew or Greek...but I was not sure. Wanted to see what people thought.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Thanks for that picture with the two nuns. Their shoes indeed look strange and look like male shoes.

Could somebody help me to identify what the taller person who is dressed like a nun is carrying/holding in her left hand?
I tried to enlarge it. It looks like a grey/black gun. However, sometimes eyes could deceive. What is it?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

I found another image of the nuns taken from a different angle, the nun on the left is definitely holding something, but a gun? NO I don't think it is...

As you can see, it looks too slender and light to be a gun and she is not gripping it but merely letting something hang on her hand - kinda like a rosary or something.

Also, do you think she would be openly carrying a gun at a crimescene with so many people around

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well I'm failing to see any motivation for why this would be set up?

Can't be just to pass that dumb gun bill, nobody really seems all that interested in passing it, just a typical democratic response.

Nobody pushed to reinstate the gun ban when it expired.

So there would have to be a reason for them to want to pull this off. Look for that before you start building a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Thanks for the enlarged picture, Severin. She/he is definitely holding something that looks like a metal pipe or a little handgun. There is a circled hole in the lower front of that "pipe" as if it were a gun. That looks strange. A police guy in a nun uniform? Is it carneval? I am puzzled, but this metal item definitely looks like a gun or else that nun is perhaps a plumber, what i would find to be even more unlikely.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I also like how the other nun puts her hands in the pocket of her jacket. Her body language is that of a security guy. I had never seen nuns walking like that before. I had never seen a nun putting her hands in pockets of jackets or coats while walking. I had never seen nuns wearing such shoes. That looks like two male "nuns" at carneval ... and there is that riddle about what kind of pipe the left one is carrying.

I would like the media to interview these two nuns. Must be easy to identify them.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Severin
The right nun wears a yellow ID card near her belly. Could you please enlarge this card, too? Perhaps we can read a few letters.
I have never seen a nun carrying an ID card around her neck on a necklace. Those two must be two special nuns.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin

I found another image of the nuns taken from a different angle, the nun on the left is definitely holding something, but a gun? NO I don't think it is...

As you can see, it looks too slender and light to be a gun and she is not gripping it but merely letting something hang on her hand - kinda like a rosary or something.

Also, do you think she would be openly carrying a gun at a crimescene with so many people around

Looks like car keys to me
No gun here

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Hmm, good catch. I will watch this upon my return.

Regards,

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Look again a little closer....

(Hi-res. versions here and here.)

...the nuns look very official. In fact they ... even have identification badges. The nuns also appear to be wearing police or military issue 511 Tactical Shoes in a non-suede finish. We have also had a local reader ... saying that no nuns [in the Sandy Hook area] wear this type [of] garb, ... these nuns are not indigenous to the area.

And according to this police/fire department radio log, there were reports of suspects of whom "One may be wearing a nun outfit, headed toward Danbury and Stoney Hill, purple van" (just after 1:35).

Maybe this is all fake. "The camera," so the late, great journalist Malcolm Muggeridge maintained, "always lies" and the bit about the suspect "in a nun outfit" could easily have been dubbed into the police audiotape. But then, why? To give a bum steer to those trying to find out what actually happened? That would certainly be a good way to discredit those unsatisfied with the CNN version of events.

If, as the Newtown Police are said to have reported," there were multiple suspects in "possible nun outfits ... fleeing the scene in a purple van wearing ski masks," so be it. They must have been a different bunch of nuns to those shown above who are clearly without masks.

The Sandy Hook Nuns had a purple getaway van

edit on 4-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
And then had the video maker done the research that should have been done, this bill was first put together and talked about after the Cheshire home invasions, and the fact that people wanted to see the naked and burned body of 11 year old Michalea Petit...

Old news in Connecticut and I for one am firmly behind this bill...

Maybe they didn’t believe the story

Maybe they need closure

This bill is just more control.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Well I'm failing to see any motivation for why this would be set up?

Can't be just to pass that dumb gun bill, nobody really seems all that interested in passing it, just a typical democratic response.

Nobody pushed to reinstate the gun ban when it expired.

So there would have to be a reason for them to want to pull this off. Look for that before you start building a conspiracy.
my guess is that they would be able to create a total police state from events like these......just my opinion, i really don't know. but i will say there are too many things that do NOT add up with this story.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

correct, those are car keys.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Car keys

strange nuns

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Yes but just because things don't add up doesn't mean the government is up to something. I had a tornado go through my town once and I noticed all kinds of weird stuff that didn't add up but it doesn't mean the government created the tornado.

Certainly they could have been responsible but that's why I go back to their motivation. Why would they even want a total police state? Seems ineffective, hard to maintain, costly, would upset people....better to just control stuff from the shadows.

I really see no reason why they would do this.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks. It does seem to be the consensus until I can get my Japanese speaking friend to listen to it. I have heard it could be Hebrew or Greek...but I was not sure. Wanted to see what people thought.

It reminds me a little of Tsalagi (Cherokee). I speak Lakota so I would not know what this is upon hearing it, but to me it sounds Greek. I know for fact that they teach Native American languages to troops. My cousin who died in Iraq helped teach Lakota. Some are taught Navajo and Tsalagi.

Anyway, why in the hell were they speaking in a different language to one another?
edit on 4-2-2013 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Please be sure to not take this badly.

You would do well to reaserch the governments a little more.

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join