It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors from another planet, perhaps?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Specimen; I have seen this last year in august early september, But does anyone really know what they might have been trying to tell me, you think someone would have some symbols and there meanings somewhere

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

take a video if you can of the lights and il try to help you identify it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think they were just saying Hi.

As far as the triangle it could just a standard air formation, plus two ships or all three can always be in view from any side that nebody is viewing them from. Thats my guess.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well that was nice of them to say HI! to little old me

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'd expect a snowyowl to be looking into the night sky.

Why would these possible aliens bother you. I don't hear of them attacking anyone. I can't say I have seen anything I couldn't explain as far as UFOs. I assume that the things I see in the sky are what man has put up there though and automatically assume they are manmade. We see what we know, I know planes and flying machines of various types. I could be seeing a UFO as a plane. They have not harmed me or my family so I will accept them no matter what they are.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I dont know why there hanging around my neck on the woods? your guess is as good as mine.. . But one thing i do know is that my part of town is where they are always at.. . where i live there is hardly any homes and not much light, when i first started seeing them it was around 10 O`clock 10:30 pm at night.. . this isnt my first sighting of crafts.. . you can tell when theres a plane flying over head it can be heard a long ways away and with this crafts and me seeing them i have never heard anything its always quiet

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

That doesn't doesn't like anything alien to me.

We have to remember that the inside is at least 50 years more advanced than society. There are also different parts of the world more advanced obviously. London is about a year more advanced than the US as per releasing technology, but the inside still stays at 50 years, they don't decline under conditions.

It is very easy for 50 years advanced technology to have triangles flying through our skies, why is it so hard for people to understand that? It is wasy in 1997.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What time do you usually go to bed? Has your dream state changed since the sighting, like vivid colors or strong emotions?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Grey; i dont think you red my entire post you may have just red the parts you wanted and skipped right to answering; regardless, i did not see a flying triangle.. if you hadda red my post you would of known that i seen 3 blue lights that formed a triangle, it wasnt a small triangle either it was massive..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
starshift; yes my dreams have changed since i saw these crafts and ive written about it in another post on this website and i started seening these crafts at around 10 Oclock pm at night to 10:30pm at night and i usually go to bed before 9 O clock at night because of my illness i get tired very easily and i need to get rested more than the normal person but i am up all hours of the night using the bathroom and drinking water, right where my sink would be in the kitchen there is a window and when i refill my glass before i ge back to bed i always look out that window ~ i can see them right there up in the sky
edit on 8-2-2013 by SnowyOwl because: forgot to add something from previous question

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would say you are astrally traveling with them. The triangular formation was most likely intended to get your attention rather than to convey a meaning behind the formation itself. I did not read your previous thread, its been my experience with these things that you enter new territory once the contact is made.
I'd be curious to hear what kind of things you remember from your dreams. Send u2u if you like.
edit on 9-2-2013 by starshift because: fixed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I wrote a new post yesterday about what happened to me in my most recent contact with aliens and today when i came back to the site my post was sent to the garbage, doesnt make any sense to me why it was sent to the trash.. i was only looking for answersreply to post by starshift

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
www.soul-awakening.com...

astral-travelling; I dont like the sound of this i found a website online thats tells you what happens to your body when your sleeping at night~ i dont feel like dying anytime soon after what ive been through in the last few years, i want to know can you keep yourself from doing this at night

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ThinkingCap;You have the best post i have ever seen i found this online while doing a search

www.angelsweek.com...

This angle represents the equalaterial triangle

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join