It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors from another planet, perhaps?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Part 1 of my alien visitors.

Well, i have alot of un-answered questions about what i have been seeing in the night sky after i saw what i saw in the sky i started having a few panic attacks because i was scared these space people were sure to kill me if they ever got a hold of me but im still here and alive and if anything i should of never been scared in the first place but one night i happen to be looking up in the sky (what ive seen happened last september 2012) and all of a sudden i saw 3 blue lights which looked like stars, i thought they were stars until they started to form an equilateral triangle it wasnt a space craft shaped like a traingle either they were blue which looked like stars and it fourmed a huge massive triangle right before my eyes, it scared the crap out of me i didnt know what to think but i was nervous and three blue lights started hanging around my home for the next 3 or 4 months afterwards. I wasnt feeling to good at the time i was sick for the past two years before that and after these crafts showed up in my life i felt alot better about my health and i still feel good today. Im fairly certain they knew i was sick and healed me. I still see them from time to time when i have my bad days. i think they come back to check up on me sometimes to see how im doing. Give me your honest opionions, what do you guys think?

The questions that are going through my mind are;

what does an equilateral triangle mean for aliens? and why did they show me that triangle?

This is just like the one ive seen but you have to picture the green as if it were blue.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

3 blue lights in the sky. Where did you see them? Somewhere in Canada?

Might it have been one giant craft? Or did they move independently?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey, thank you for sharing your experiences. Many people do not understand what it feels like to see something such as you described.

I think regarding the triangle, it's a very powerful symbol... any mathematician or pyramid builder will tell you it is the "strongest shape".

Ever heard of Metatron's cube or the five platonic solids?

Connecting the edges of four equilateral triangles creates the tetrahedron.

Here's some references I think you'll enjoy:

Metatron's Cube is a modern New Age name for a three-dimensional geometric figure composed of 13 equal circles with lines from the center of each circle extending out to the centers of the other 12 circles. Some New Age teachers call a variant of this figure the Fruit of Life.

Metatron's Cube

Like the nature of Earth and the universe, I would not be overly surprised if any advanced species utilized this regarding their space/dimensional crafts.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
NeoVain; Hello and thank you for replying its been long over due since i got some real answers of what ive been seeing in the night sky and to answer your question yes i did see this in canada in fact it was in my very own back yard

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ThinkingCap; Great reply the best answer i got so far since ive told my story no one seems to know what the meaning of this triangle seems to be but you`ve been very helpful i thank you very much, you`ve given me a clearer perspective on whats been happening in my life with these sitings ive seen seeing any ideas what exactly they might be trying to tell me?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did you take any pictures?

You said that you had seen the lights over a number of months - I would have thought you'd get some pictures that you could show to people.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
TommyD1966; No i did not take any pictures of what i was seeing nor did i think to take pictures i didnt know what was going on, i thought these aliens were gonna come after me and kill me.. .i didnt have anyone to talk about what i saw it wasnt until i went online and started searching for answers of what a traingle meant and what they were trying to tell me that i found these fourms that talked about alien life, these are alot of people who have seen what i have seen i never belived in aliens until i saw it for myself

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
NeoVain; Hello and thank you for replying its been long over due since i got some real answers of what ive been seeing in the night sky and to answer your question yes i did see this in canada in fact it was in my very own back yard

Ok i thought some more on this and maybe This thread would be interesting for you, it´s about Triangle formations(in the sun) and having to do with aliens, my prediction about "next month" was obviously wrong but i still think they are here already, using the sun as a stargate to travel vast distances between starsystems to reach us.

I noticed you forgot to answer when you saw these ships, might it have been a year ago, or slightly less?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
TommyD1966; No i did not take any pictures of what i was seeing nor did i think to take pictures i didnt know what was going on, i thought these aliens were gonna come after me and kill me.. .i didnt have anyone to talk about what i saw it wasnt until i went online and started searching for answers of what a traingle meant and what they were trying to tell me that i found these fourms that talked about alien life, these are alot of people who have seen what i have seen i never belived in aliens until i saw it for myself

Thanks for the response SnowyOwl.

Maybe if they come back you could take some pictures (or even better, video) and post them here.

ATSers can likely help you out

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
thank you both for getting back to me on such short notice, and yes i will do my best to take pictures and maybe a video all i have is a cell phone for the time being but i am going to invest in one of those telescopes that has a built in digital camera

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
neovain;

Might it have been one giant craft? Or did they move independently?

Nope definitly not a big craft because i saw the three lights fourm a triangle right before my eyes, they always come around in sets of 3 for some reason i wonder why they do that?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Are there any other people who saw this triangle ?
What was your illness ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That is probably the longest sentence I have seen in long time. You triangle UFO seems to fit a lot of other sightings at least.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A pyramid was a way for the people in power at that time to boast and represent themselve and their society in the form of a long lasting structure. THe top of the pyramid represented the kings/queens, the top 1% . however the vast majority of the people were at the bottom supporting those above them, the slaves, in between we have the middle classes, who are controlled by the top 1% to do their bidding, keep the slaves at bay and working hard while being thrown handouts and scraps in return, but it meant they were above the slaves so life was better for them.

This it seems has continued to this day. Its just that we're not physically beaten with whips or forced to work like slaves but the in the grand schems of things, theres still the top 1% and theres still the slaves that hold them up there.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Spaceknight;

Are there any other people who saw this triangle ?

Im the only person who has seen this so far but if any of the neighbors saw anything like this i have no idea.. . and as for my sickness i dont like to talk about myself but i will say that i had iron deficiency anemia

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Wow. I had the same sighting when I was a kid living in Flin Flon, Manitoba. We all ran out of our homes into the yard to watch these lights dance around...then form a triangle....then shoot off faster than anything and disappear! Was incredible. I do believe and perhaps they are helping you. I know they have helped me. Leave the skeptics to those unfortunate that have not been 'touched'. When a person sees, then they know it is real. I was told that in due time, those that have been 'touched', will have answers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hey SnowyOwl. I have seen similar objects in the night sky at times, although never one that close due to the fact that the ones I saw may have been well satellites, due to the intensity of light where they looked to be 3 or fourth magnitude, but there are times I wonder. What time of the year or month did u see the triangle formation?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i live on the coast of BC and iv seen that before. Here its kinda crazy. In BC you can see many many UFOs and crazy creatures and stuff. The population here is spread out along a highway that bends around the mountain coastline. The interior only goes so far and the roads barely can pass most of the terrain. Point being, This place has so many caves, trails on mountains and valleys people have not seen for hundreds of years, if not at all.
Iv seen to many UFOs to count. Most of them tho, were the reappearing disappearing ones that warp across the sky reappearing and disappearing, not blicking. but getting bright and brighter then sort of a big pulse and it would be gone appear farther up and do the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OP you sound crazy

I'm not saying I don't believe you. When you say "they help me". I can't help but think about 'guardian angels'. Which makes me think maybe part of the bible is is describing 'alien' events.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

the part of the bible is referring to alien visitation ... Yahweh is the hebrew god. He has angles, tadahhh. lol. Elohim? am i ringing any bells.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join