It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47...is everywhere but you might have missed it, get ready for XLVII to Kick Off!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here are some awesome videos to put this all into perspective for you all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ah ha I knew it was not a mistake for the lights to go out during the Bowl game.

And you seem to be a very good suspect for the dasterdly deed.

Distraction? From your type it came

Read your first post again. Hummmmm?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is an upload of the Halftime show for further analysis.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

My first thought would be, nothing satanic there.
When is comes to the show itself, utterly crap, but that is just my opinion.

I would enjoy something like this more...
Less dance and glitter and more music.

Btw, thank you for uploading and posting the video.
edit on 4-2-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am noticing that all the MSM mornings news programs are using the actual number 47 as opossed to the roman numeral! This stands out because I am usually left trying to figure out which number Superbowl it actually is lol!! No flaming, I'm a woman who was raised by a single mom, sports was never really a part of my day~to~day up until meeting my ex! Now however, I do enjoy me a good game of football, but I see the overwhelming "sheepple" aspect and TPTB's ability to use the sport (and many others) to their advantage!!

In fact, this marks the 8th straight Superbowl where I have correctly "predicted" the winner! It's really not much of a prediction, it's just watching the media surrounding it and they hype leading up to it! There is a pattern. It's not hard to follow! I'm $30 richer this morning (or will be shortly) to prove it haha!

But seriously, this one was even stranger than the past! I think that TPTB are just getting bolder as they attempt to lull us all into a deeper sleep!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay, I would have put this in its own thread but apparently I'm too new here to post my own topic. I didn't look for anything related to the number 47 but I did see some coincidences with another number. See Below

The Harbaugh brothers were both born on the 23rd:
Jim Harbaugh - Born Dec. 23, 1963 (en.wikipedia.org...)
John Harbaugh - Born Sept. 23, 1962 (en.wikipedia.org...)

The head official (Jerome L. Boger) wears the number 23 on his uniform

The game was played on Feb. 3, 2013 (2/3)

Now for the power outage in the stadium. A few things didn't seem right about this.
1. If you go back to the shot where they show the lights go out, notice how the camera is panned up to the roof rather than capturing the field where the action is before the lights go off (Like the camera man knew the lights were about to go off) (Sorry I can't find the video online but I recorded the game and they showed the moment a few times)
2. The lights only went out on the side where the 49ers were. This is the second time the 49ers have had the lights go out on them during a game. The last time it happened was at Candlestick park on Dec. 19th 2011 during the 49ers/Steelers game. The final score in that game was 20-3 (23) in favor of the 49ers.
3. Now for the actual lights. After halftime, the lights are basically turned on immediately following the performance, yet after the power outage, it took 34 minutes to get the lights back on even though the announcers were told the power was restored well before that. (I'll admit I don't know a damn thing about power generators and the process of recovering from a power outage in a stadium. This time delay just seemed weird to me).

Now this one may be a stretch but I'm adding it just because I noticed it

On David Akers' first attempt at the field goal to give the 49ers 23 points, he missed it left...but wait! A flag! It seems #23 of the defense ran into the kicker. Akers gets a second chance and nails the field goal putting 23 on the scoreboard.

Anyone into numerology want to take a stab at this?

I know there are some other significant things with the brothers playing each other. I'm not going to pretend to know what that was all about but some things I noticed about that. The two Harbaugh brothers look like they could be twins. I'm guessing the profiles of the faces on the halftime stage were the two "Twins" staring at each other. In addition to that, Beyonce was repeatedly "replicated" on the screens during her performance. Not sure if this is something or if I'm just reading into this too much.

The other obvious thing during her performance were the number of fans near the stage throwing the pyramid hand sign. They always seemed to be framed perfectly in the shot. One was framed in fire while it spread over the front of the stage. At another point a spotlight hit Beyonce and conveniently a fan thew up their hands so the pyramid sign was in the spotlight with her.

Anyway...that is the end of my conspiracy post

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by abeverage

Ah ha I knew it was not a mistake for the lights to go out during the Bowl game.

And you seem to be a very good suspect for the dasterdly deed.

Distraction? From your type it came

Read your first post again. Hummmmm?

I was no were near the SuperBowl and I have an alibi I was busy typing up this post...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by scriptd

Woah. You need to get your post count up to twenty and write a thread of your own!!

You made many eye opening valid points there. I'm not into numerology so I don't know much about it.

Thanks for sharing your little conspiracy.

-nat

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Beyonce made the news for her "Illuminati" hand signs!

Did Beyonce flash the Illuminati sign during her halftime performance?

Source

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I posted my intro, not sure how to get my post count up quickly.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scriptd

Just reply to threads about 20 times.

Maybe find some of your favorite forums and comment a few times. Welcome, friend.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I watched the performance again and there is subtle Satanic black & white symbolism.

Like the Baphomet. Sun and Moon. Day and Night. Duality.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by scriptd

Maybe find some of your favorite forums and comment a few times. Welcome, friend.

Almost there! Thanks for the tip!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
HMMM... 34-31

3+4=7
3+1=4
This years superbowl is # 47

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

Nice! Good eye. High five on that one.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

Lol-I like Beyonce personally-lol. My age is 47 and yes I TOO have noticed seeing the number
in more than a few places. Mostly on some trucks that have passed through the area where I
live having the no. 47 on them. (Have also noticed 11 everywhere-like when I look at my
microwave time mostly but that's another topic). Interesting it is-odd too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theorist29

Welcome, New Member! My first sighting of 11:11 was on a microwave, too! Good times.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scriptd

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by scriptd

Almost there! Thanks for the tip!

Please provide a link if you do!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The last time the Raven's won was 2001 with a score of 34...
They won 11 years later with the same score of 34.

edit on 2/7/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Look up capital steez.

This number is everywhere in his music.

He thought he was coming back in 2047 as a god so he commited suicide on 12/23/12 chistmas eve.

12+23+12=47

Really intelligent talented young man with some of the best lyricism you'll ever hear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-3-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join