It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47...is everywhere but you might have missed it, get ready for XLVII to Kick Off!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
SUPERBOWL XLVII and no conspiracy posts? At least in a cursory glance I noticed none...
Although I am 100% sure that after the game there will be many...

This may not be one of my better posts and I am not a numerologist so these are just observations.

The Superbowl will be viewed by nearly 100 million or more Americans today! Nothing really special there, as Americans love the distraction and to be memorized by the Game!

But let's look at what is going on for this Bowl.

First the Teams I am sure there are others that could find the connections to the esoteric and the San Francisco 49ers and I am betting a whole mess with the Baltimore Ravens. Being they got their name from the Edgar Allen Poe poem. And the Ravens And Raven have just such a rich history like... the Quran story of how the Raven told Cain after he murdered his brother how to bury him...and that brings me to...

The bowl is being called the Brother Bowl being the first Superbowl where the head coaches of the opposing teams are Brothers! That alone could get a conspiracy theorist drooling LOL Ah sibling rivalry at its finest! Love that look...

Next up the location the Super Dome of New Orleans. I am sure again that you can find hundreds of threads on ATS about Katrina and the Dome...

Heck it encouraged King to write about it...

Then we have the half-time show with Beyoncé Knowles and if you have missed the so called news lately or the latest distraction of her lip-syncing the national anthem. I am sure that there will be some clarification during her performance as to these allegations cause she such a talent...

If it is anything like last years ritual watched by the millions of beer swilling Sunday church goers.

I wonder how many Christians continue to support this obvious in your face anti-Christian ceremony on their supposed day of rest or the Lord's Day or do they turn a blind eye...get it EYE...

I also wonder if it will be presided by a high priestess again this year! LOL

Any bets on how Beyoncé will dressed or will she have a wardrobe malfunction too LOL Gotta love it!

And Finally the enigma of 47

From Star Trek which it became a running joke to J.J. Abrams king of the conspiracy show creators it seems like this number has some significant meaning at least to science fiction media lol

www.pomona.edu...

Finally I am not making any predictions other then there will be yet another half-time "ceremony" with so called Illuminati/Lucifierian symbolism, that will ignored by the masses who are feasting and drinking for this nu-official holiday. I doubt anything will happen other than some continued brainwash indoctrination, but you never know what might happen while millions are watching...

If only that jersey was 47! LOL Enjoy the Distraction er I mean Game!

edit on 3-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Your right I keep seeing the number 47 everywhere

But then again I have just spent the whole weekend playing Hitman Absolution

Might explain it…..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Your right I keep seeing the number 47 everywhere

But then again I have just spent the whole weekend playing Hitman Absolution

Might explain it…..

I meant to add if anyone else has seen it in media please add it! I remember reading about the media with 9/11 showing up a lot before the tragedy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well I won't be watching it, never got into football. Auto racing and hockey, and sport shooting. So I must be safe from being mesmerized into their occult crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's pretty easy to find coincidences when you're looking for something as specific as the number 47.
On a side note.. Why can't we have a good half time show?? Beyonce? Seriously?

CX

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is also a Superbowl Party thread over in BTS if anyone is interested.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm being taught how to play the game by some kind members in there.

CX.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holidakd
It's pretty easy to find coincidences when you're looking for something as specific as the number 47.
On a side note.. Why can't we have a good half time show?? Beyonce? Seriously?

I totally believe you are right! However I just thought this was a bit weirder of a Stupidbowl than your typical one. And that is when I started to notice the 47's while doing some searching on subject.

I love the 47 society! It is actually a well established trope...

Here are some more
tvtropes.org...

en.paperblog.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OH GEEZ! I almost forgot the The 47 Society!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Ok 100% honest I had not seen that video (still haven't but I started it). This is just from past observations and a random search of 47 that led me down a rabbit hole.

Thanks for the reply and the video it is long I will try to get to it. Can you give me a synopsis?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Star & Flag! Great post.

Here is a video I saw last night that will be a nice addition to your thread.

edit on 2/3/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Theres the satan with a mason ring commercial....

Got to be a conspiracy somewhere in there.

The ravens are a bird, a 49'er is a gold prospector

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Theres the satan with a mason ring commercial....

Got to be a conspiracy somewhere in there.

The ravens are a bird, a 49'er is a gold prospector

WHAT? Show me or let's embed this on this thread it would be a good addition!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thinking of Heinz Wards Jersey from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" to be 86ed means to refuse service or to get rid of something. Just thought I would throw that in.

link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I still hadn't seen that Batman LOL but I did not know they were the Ravens curious and curiouser...

link   
Here you go:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

10-4

Here is said video

Satan with a mason ring!!!

Now why does satan wear a masonic ring???

Master illuminaughty
edit on 3-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronVelvet
Thinking of Heinz Wards Jersey from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" to be 86ed means to refuse service or to get rid of something. Just thought I would throw that in.

See I am not a numerologist but I knew there had to be some significance to 86. DUH getting 86'ed from a place! Nolan just like every other director uses numbers as Easter eggs, or hidden nods...although lately I have begun to think something more than that!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Half time will be coming up in about 10 min... There is def. going to be some satan worshiping

will post what I find.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by abeverage

10-4

Here is said video

Satan with a mason ring!!!

Now why does satan wear a masonic ring???

Master illuminaughty

*COUGH*
And the Superdome is the....wait for it Mercedes-Benz Superdome YOINK!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join