It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Games I've favorited.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Cool thanks for the input. Question: Did you not like Fable 1? I liked the 1st (alot( but not so much the 2nd. Reason being is how the end boss difficulty was, the game became more like a story book than a hero agaisnt the odds imo. Also because they got rid of the best magic from the 1st! I was so disappointed while the magic was still cool but like it was totally awesome to me in the Fable 1.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil

Cool thanks for the input. Question: Did you not like Fable 1? I liked the 1st (alot( but not so much the 2nd. Reason being is how the end boss difficulty was, the game became more like a story book than a hero agaisnt the odds imo. Also because they got rid of the best magic from the 1st! I was so disappointed while the magic was still cool but like it was totally awesome to me in the Fable 1.
I think it may have something to do with not remembering that far back haha

I seem to remember the humour was much better in the original but it may have something to do with playing Fable 2 and 3 on the Xbox rather than the PC for the original that made them feel more fun to play.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ya the computer versions were all glitchy for me I prefered the xbox too.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My favorite PC games are,

BattleField 3 - Best Military shooter game ever made. You can even fly Jets off of and land onto Aircraft Carriers. Just make sure that you have a very powerful Video card for your PC, like me!

Left 4 Dead 2 - If you love the Walking Dead series, this game is for you. Graphics are insane, and it will surely scare you. It's 1000 times better than that crappy Walking Dead game that they made.

(Age Of Empires 2) Age of Kings w / Conquerors Expansion. -This classic game is still fun to play. Created by Microsoft, it's in my opinion the best strategy game ever made. What's even better, is that you can download the new HD version on Steam that was just released in April of 2013. A lot of people are not aware of that. ~$heopleNation

edit on 4-6-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
MODS i think we need to clean up some Advertisement Bots on this page.!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join