It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange daylight UFO Footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't usually post UFO videos but did think this footage was pretty strange as it appears to show a self luminous object filmed in daylight moving about the sky, I could be wrong but it also looks to be changing shape.

Have no idea where and when it was filmed but if anyone out there's got any opinions then please post.

See 10:52

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Hi Karl , sorry mate but the video is by thirdphaseofmoon ... known hoaxers .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by karl 12

Gortex, thanks for the reply mate and there's plenty of different footage on the video, some of it's painfully CGI but the clip found at 10:52 does look pretty intriguing - do you know if any members are image analysts or CGI experts?
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi Karl!

Well, hard to tell but my best guess would be that it was just a bunch of silver Mylar balloons.

Check out this thread that talked about a very similar sighting, with the original footage from San Jose, in 2010 (thanks to free_spirit):

edit on 3-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: Sorry, put the wrong video...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes mate there are several but elevenaugust springs to mind .
I skipped through the video and checked the one at 10.52 , It looks to me as thirdphase have used their videos as a backdrop for their radio show which can only be bad news

Looks like EA beat me to it

edit on 3-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by karl 12

Lol gortex you're so predictable. Can always count on you to throw the baby out with the bathwater. This is close to 40 minutes of assorted video. Not all of it is hoaxes. I challenge you to post a ufo vid that you think is NOT a hoax. Just so we can see what you think is legit.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That 10:52 footage looke almoast EXACTLY LIKE A VIDEO TAKEN IN tURKEY A YEAR OR SO AGO.....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

reply to post by karl 12

Lol gortex you're so predictable. Can always count on you to throw the baby out with the bathwater. This is close to 40 minutes of assorted video. Not all of it is hoaxes. I challenge you to post a ufo vid that you think is NOT a hoax. Just so we can see what you think is legit.

Well give us the video on here that's a real ufo at what time should we look on that video, these clowns are well know for there hoax BS to many members on here.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Hi Karl!

Well, hard to tell but my best guess would be that it was just a bunch of silver Mylar balloons.

Could be mate and that thought did cross my mind, the object(s) did appear to be moving quite fast though (maybe they were caught in a themal updraft) and did remind me a bit of the Anthony Woods footage here.

It looks to me as thirdphase have used their videos as a backdrop for their radio show which can only be bad news

I suppose each vid (and UFO case) should be taken on its own merits but thanks for the heads up -folks who deliberately hoax vids should be publicly flogged.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

folks who deliberately hoax vids should be publicly flogged.

I think they have been hence the move into a radio show , the game's really up when fellow youtubers start calling you out , check this its classic .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I vote also goes to balloon gently drifting on a sunny day. Balloon artist did not have a particularly creative vision for his creation, though. In my opinion

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

reply to post by karl 12

If thirdphaseofmoon authored the video then it automatically gets glossed over with skeptical eyes. They (two cousins I believe?) have totally ruined YouTube in reference to any quality UFO footage.

The OP is specifically referencing one particular UFO starting at minute mark 10:52 and that is almost certainly a bunch of mylar balloons.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Don't usually post UFO videos but did think this footage was pretty strange as it appears to show a self luminous object filmed in daylight moving about the sky, I could be wrong but it also looks to be changing shape.
Yes the changing shape was also reported in the MUFON experiment where they released some mylar balloons, so that changing shape or "morphing" is a known characteristic of a bunch of mylar balloons.

This isn't the same footage as the MUFON experiment, but it definitely has similarities. Here's the MUFON experiment video:

Morphing UFO is Balloons!

Original footage from UFOs Over Earth (Discovery Channel) shows that "Morphing UFO" is simply balloons.

I find it odd that the first thing Arturo says is "This doesn't appear to be a group of balloons, because the shape is different".

I see that a lot on ATS too, where someone makes a thread and says what it's not (like lens flare for example), and often that's what it is...strange, not referring to this thread of course.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
lots of retard in that video. I made it about halfway through it

Sad but things like that leech the credibility from people trying to do serious research

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Hi Karl!

Check out this thread that talked about a very similar sighting, with the original footage from San Jose, in 2010 (thanks to free_spirit):

edit on 3-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: Sorry, put the wrong video...

That gave me a good
talk about the blind leading the blind don't know how he lost it from view when you could see it on screen.

Daylight morphing ufo's yes mylar balloons, night time morphing ufo's you know the type small dot of light zoom in and it becomes a diamond or large blob of light,that's an auto-focus video or still cameras trying to lock focus.

Manual focus is better is that kind of situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of mylar balloons.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The video right before the 10:52 one seems quite legit, didn't wanna bother watchin the whole thing though.

The thing is about videos is that it can be incredibly hard to tell, especially if a ufo ship glow or reflects light, could play a little trick on the lens on what the actual object looks like, or even make it blurry. Normally most's video that I see on the internet are mainly show orbs, or a few triangular shaped objects. I doubt the existence of cigar shaped flying object for a few reasons.

I really don't bother with watching ufo videos nemore. Sometimes it make me wonder which one is real, or other times people just taking a video of an airplane that in a far off distance as where it could look like an orb. Also the wonders of cgi theze days.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Specimen because: corrections

top topics

join