It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any scorpios out there: destructive, losing the plot kinda tendencies, when you have had enough

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
it's weird to be revisiting this, the psychics seeing thing ahead of time -check

that list is so errily familiar i could have written it myself

i went through a very painful soul connection at work( my third) and then people express concerns and then the connection, stitched me up by making a complaint and lying through her teeth about her part in it , as a primary initiator

it has taken some time to reach peace, again, having to still work with her, but have found indifference towards her now, and letting go, which has been good

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My son is a Scorpio, and we have learned to recognize when he is getting to his self destruct stage.
Nothing we can do about it- he'll wreck his relationships, quit his job and lose his apartment all at once, the reasons unclear.

The only thing we can be sure of is that he will be reborn from those ashes- he will reconstruct all of that, alone.

It is just terrible to watch, because he suffers greatly through these passages, and works too hard at reconstructing, only to tear it all down again later.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anundeniabletruth

Yep. That sounds about right. We scorpions are very guilty of only wanting something until we have it and then it's time to move on to something else.

Hmmm, GUILTY! But, didn't realize that was a Scorpio trait.

We do give it our ALL until it is played out.

I'm an all water signs Scorpio, so pretty passive. Until, yeah ---- that backed into a corner thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh Lord... I didn't know it was a Scorpio trait, either. I remember my mother telling me at a very, very young age ... you're just like your dad, never satisfied. I've had great jobs, only to quit them and start over someplace else. I've moved out of the country, had a great job, moved back to the states and had another great job, moved out of country again.... I look back and just think how tiring it's all been. But, on the same note, I know I wouldn't be who I am without those experiences.

And, I couldn't have stopped myself anyway. It's like I'll just take as much as I can and then.... poof, I'm gone. Too late to go back to that one.

I will say, though, that the older I get, the more settled and at peace I am with myself. This last time I moved back to the states, I bought a house to make sure I got shackled here. It seems to be working so far. My tolerance level has increased and I'm a lot, lot, LOT more at ease and not so quick to pull the trigger. It sure took a long time to get this way, though, and I'm sure I still have a way to go. Relationships?... forget about it. Can't seem to hold on to one longer than 7 years at a stretch.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: newsoul
reply to post by Dharma Employee

........Or maybe it is that nothing is ever good enough.

That's the case with me a November Scorpio. I'm never satisfied. I'm always looking for the next person, place or thing that will be better somehow than what I already have. For the longest time I have always chalked up this vice to "wanting to learn and grow as a person". For the longest time I thought that excuse justified my actions. It didn't. I may know a lot, I may have a lot of knowledge about life that I gained firsthand by living it, but I'm still not happy. I'm still not satisfied with who I am.

edit on 19-8-2014 by DeepImpactX because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

mmm, i think we all have moments where we are

I think for scorpio it can be particularly hard, because we seem to have a massive dose of both the masculine and the feminine

I think we often battle within ourselves, between when to yield and when to assert, but often owing to our sensitiivity, we pick up and absorb much more, in the way of vibes than others notice

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hello, I actually made an account just so I could respond to this. I really do think it's a Scorpio thing, or water sign traits I don't really know. But this happens to me all the time, and what's even more scary is that unless I had my friends (which I don't have more than 2) to pull me to the side sometimes and tell me that my patterns seem destructive I wouldn't have even realized it! Sometimes I get overwhelmed, but then sometimes I tell myself to enjoy it because nobody's life is more interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm no astrologer but your sun sign doesnt take over for all traits. Something like this I think is more moon and mars related if I am getting things correctly. Moon is your emotions and inner self while mars is your drive and temperament. Perhaps Mercury as well which is for the mind but im unsure if it relates to psychological resilience or not.

Could someone else who knows astrology beyond newspaper horoscope junk confirm this?
edit on 21-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
astrology. yes, Its very interesting to me. But I know very little about it. I just read the OP, so this is directed to you.

Every one has it's own quirks and good sides. And we should not relay on astral sings for these things and look for excuses, because I feel from your typing this is the case and maybe just because you are a scorpios sign you did that, what if you were a virgin for instance, would you act differently? Or better question - do you think only scorpions have that problem? We are all just people. And That is it.

Instead we can look at it for guidance about how to develop ourself and what are our affinities towards good and bad. Which at least for me they are spot on - well many of them, when I checked it for my birthday.

So I think you are in the "lead" for some people because you know and admit to at least one your quirk which is extremely hard for some people. The real question is - what will you do with this knowledge?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

interesting , thanks for your post, like other posters have referenced, yes I am aware of the moon and ascendants etc but in response to your question, unifinity , yes despite us all being people, I have found much truth in how typical my patterns are as a scorpio, and have met other scorpios ( and other signs ) that are uncannily typical of their sign, hence the point I made to begin with, with the original post
edit on 22-8-2014 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Had to...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dharma Employee

My husband is a Scorpio and he will burn bridges, no problem. I bought him a tray for his side of the bed that says: May the bridges I burn light the way. He loves it, lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: newsoul

There is some truth in what you say. Okay, there is a lot of truth in what you say..

Scorpios are seekers. It is about the quest. When the goal has been achieved, they seek out a new challenge.

Some Scorpios are hoarders. They like collecting things they find pleasure in. Most often their collections have value to no one else but them.

Most Scorpios are extremely loyal, committed, dedicated and extremely vengeful. You kill a Scorpio's dog they will kill your cat.

Scorpio's have a deep regard for fairness. They are giant mother/papa bears and will protect and defend a victim from an unfair or unjust attack, even if out weighed or out numbered, yet a Scorpios believes all is fair when they open a can of whoop a$$.

Scorpios love the chase but they don't want to be caught, unless they want to be caught.

Scorpios love excitement, but only when they want excitement, and they love peace, quiet and stillness, but only when they want peace, quiet and stillness.

Scorpios can be very impatient. It isn't so much that they want what they want when they want it, as it is that they want to know "why" they are being denied.

Tips:

You can calm and satisfy almost any Scorpio if you can provide them with a valid and acceptable reason for the offending event.

Scorpios need to feel needed and appreciated.

Scorpios like to be 'right'.

Scorpios usually don't need a lot of open, overt displays of affection, but they do need some 'me' time.

Never ask a Scorpio a question that you really don't want an answer to.

If a Scorpio is angry and they are very quiet and still, look closely at their eyes. If you see a tear starting form in the corner of their eye......RUN!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I feel like I have to reign myself in a lot and almost play dead or tactically become submissive. Knowing that in situations similar that have happened in my past I have let my sting out and spent my energy to win battles and making myself look terrible in the process

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scotscorps84
I feel like I have to reign myself in a lot and almost play dead or tactically become submissive. Knowing that in situations similar that have happened in my past I have let my sting out and spent my energy to win battles and making myself look terrible in the process

Scorpios can be highly reactionary. They often surprise themselves because before the have a chance to think, they have reacted.

"My bad", is a common utterance from many Scorpios.

edit on 1-9-2014 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
er, I think I may have to change jobs

I kinda blew a gasket the other day at work, to the manager and senior manager and left in tears

I have accepted that I will always be alone, but, now, stuff is happening with my job too

soul connections, kundalini, psychic attacks, and being singled and feeling dumped on

I just have had my fill of hyporcisy, I ask for a more peaceful life and chaos/more spiritual experiences seem to follow

top topics

<< 1   >>

join