It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Non-Conventional UFO from Apollo 10 Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is footage of UFO that is from Apollo 10 mission 16mm Camera magazine D. This vid is interesting because it shows an unidentified flying object that is very different from a typical 'saucer' moving across the screen. A glimpse at different nature of the UFOs found on the Moon.

The location of footage is looking westward over Mare Smyth. Right is north, left is south.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Frankly, legit or not, I have a REALLY hard time with all of these 'ufo' videos on youtube that are complete with soundtrack.

If you have legit evidence, you provide it raw and unedited. To me, adding a soundtrack ALWAYS throws into question the validity of footage.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I dont even know what im meant to be looking at....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That's just glare hitting the camera.

Wow, the UFO crowd is getting desperate.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Looks more like a flaw in the film than a UFO in my opinion.....and I agree with the above poster, why on earth do people feel the need to put sound tracks over alleged UFO videos

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And why is it always Techno for the UFO soundtracks? Am I missing the connection between UFOs and seizure driving Techno?

The video shows no UFO I can see, I do see video distortions.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do you think there is any possibility that it could be a film processing or emulsion flaw?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes , i do......definately could be a processing flaw........
good eye to you....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Remember that this was filmed looking out the window, so could even be a reflection of some light inside.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The object can be seen casting a shadow on surface when it is visible for a few frames which points to it being a solid body. Music is there for your listening pleasure and does not affect the visual content. It's also there to give some skeptics the option of debunk the vid based on background music.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
The object can be seen casting a shadow on surface when it is visible for a few frames which points to it being a solid body. Music is there for your listening pleasure and does not affect the visual content. It's also there to give some skeptics the option of debunk the vid based on background music.

So, theyve got this great, solid evidence...so good in fact, that they have to add music to keep the viewer entertained?

Adding the music shows that the video has been edited, one way or another. Thus, it brings legitimacy into question.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So, theyve got this great, solid evidence...so good in fact, that they have to add music to keep the viewer entertained?

Adding the music shows that the video has been edited, one way or another. Thus, it brings legitimacy into question.

history.nasa.gov...

Please go ahead and verify that the footage is legit and nothing has been edited. Above is the link to video of Apollo 10 16mm Magazine D. 24MB file from NASA server. The object shows up 36 seconds into the video.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Personally I don't find any UFOs that are conventional since we don't know what they are.
What's interesting in this video is that this 'thing' seems to cast shadow.
Maybe it's a small comet or asteroid, and of course, could be film processing artefact.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The object can be seen casting a shadow on surface when it is visible for a few frames which points to it being a solid body...

There is a dark line that shows up in the film, but whether it is a shadow or not is a different story.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Can you not find something we haven't seen here before or are you just another ufo star & flag hunter

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Frankly, legit or not, I have a REALLY hard time with all of these 'ufo' videos on youtube that are complete with soundtrack.

If you have legit evidence, you provide it raw and unedited. To me, adding a soundtrack ALWAYS throws into question the validity of footage.

I agree, I am tired of these nonsense youtube videos either with some lame dead metal or some completely unfitting techno or whatever. I cant watch seriously videos with sounds, ti either has to be removed or dont make videos at all!
edit on 3-2-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
could be a flaw. or something else. i tried some colours/contrast adjustments;

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tough crowd or what lol. Thanks to all who took the time to add any relevant input to the discussion. Go Ravens.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It looks like it makes a shadow on the surface of the moon.

But i am no expert at these videos so i just don't know.

new topics

top topics

join