It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani blames troops for missing explosives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sorry to use the blue light special but I feel this is important.

I found this article that had stated something former New York City Mayor Rudy Bush aides winced when former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a frequent Bush campaign partner and surrogate, said the troops in Iraq, not Bush, bore the responsibility for searching for the explosives. See quote.

Bush aides winced when former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a frequent Bush campaign partner and surrogate, said the troops in Iraq, not Bush, bore the responsibility for searching for the explosives.

"No matter how you try to blame it on the president, the actual responsibility for it really would be for the troops that were there. Did they search carefully enough � didn't they search carefully enough?" Giuliani said on NBC's "Today" program.

Full story:
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041029/ap_on_el_pr/bush_bad_news&cid=694&ncid=716

How appalling. Giuliani passing the blame from bush to the troops. This unjust war that bush had to have has killed 1000+ soldiers and giuliani blames the fact that all those explosives went missing on the soldiers. Has he ever heard of poor planning? Come on know the troops were following thier piss poor orders handed down from above. Just like Abu Graihb somebody had to issue orders.

I now fully believe without a shodow of a doubt that Giuliani and probably alot of other politics do not support our troops and thier families. All's they want is war. He needs to be held accountable for what he said. This is appalling and america needs to wake up and see the scum that we elect or have elected into office.

Message to the troops.

Please do not listen to Giuliani. he is talking out of his @ss with no respect for anybody but himself and his little world. I appolagise for you having to fight an unjust war, the loss of valued life and geting blamed for the current administrations lack of planning. He does not represent real America. Real America knows who is really to blame and understands that you guys have to follow orders, even unjust orders. You do have the right to say no, but with serious consequences. So no-one expects it. I support you guys and I know who really is to blame for the missing explosives. Please take care and come home soon. America misses you.

I am jmilici and I approved this message.

Edit: for edit's sake

[edit on 29-10-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Giuliani, liar and giant B.S'er. Remember what Harry Truman and Ronald Reagan both said, "Never trust a man who cheats on his wife!" Giuliani
did, why trust the scum.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Troops follow orders. Bush is Commander in Chief.
He is totally to blame and no one else

join