It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterie of life revealed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You don't have to focus on "giving" anything because you already always are. In fact, you are always "receiving" as well. The question is, what is it that you are always giving/receiving?

You are always giving your presence as you interact with others.

You are always receiving existence as you draw in energy through your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth...

Saying "love life" or "feel this specific way towards this or another..." will not produce effective results. Results are most effective through action-focus, such as, allow life to do what it does - allow people to be who they are - allow yourself to be who you are.

Allow is an action , you can allow it or you can resist, to resist against reality is suffering. The control of others is resistance to their human nature. The control or Earth (weather manipulation, etc) is resistance to nature which will not produce beneficial results...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That post is worth 70 stars and three meals at my house. What is lacking?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A Pointless Meanderings forum is well overdue on ATS

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

From psy trance to techno terror.
ATS has it all.

FLAG.
edit on 3-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Its not about neutrality. And giving should be more than just your energy, unless meant as you whole and best, it should be the best you can be and do and give. Your energy can mean many things, so perhaps that is right.

Put the WHOLE into it. snap snap, be one with "the" ....(and this isn't beehive/legion, this is Your Infinity/Family/Great Divine Love Goodness Spirit, the Challice, the Progression. Thats the Whole, the Water, the "the") And it's the Tao, the precious pearl. The true Ying/Yang, energy body and body, soul. We're all Infinite Parts of Infinity. We already are. Not necessarily this avatar, that needs to be a life worth remembering according to Bruce.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix
edit on 3-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You do realise potatoes can be poisonous, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

It's all that is above the ground of the potatoeplant that is poisonous. Not the potatoes themselves. That was what I was told. Also, it was just an example. What I really meant was, give beyound your capacity of giving. Maybe I'm influenced by cosmic energies. Bad thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Sometimes, giving is not a good idea. Sometimes it's good to help people understand that THEY must give too, and sometimes it's good to conserve one's energy until one is ready to give again.

Idealism is too idealistic and there must be room for compromise.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by Angle

Sometimes, giving is not a good idea. Sometimes it's good to help people understand that THEY must give too, and sometimes it's good to conserve one's energy until one is ready to give again.

Idealism is too idealistic and there must be room for compromise.

But....but.....POTATOES!

Potatoes conserve energy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I didn't think potato had an e on it unless it had an s
One of the mysteries of life

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You've accepted the potatoe?

Are you Dan Quail?
(potatoe) I don't mean to hurt your feelings (I hate grammar Nazis), but I just had to make the comment because Dan Quail was never able to live down his spelling of "potato."

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I see, I wrote potato, and was so proud of thinking that I found another spellingfault, so I changed it into potatoe.

I doe realise it can remind you of your feet

edit on 4-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Though, that was a funny reply weRpeons. Sometimes I feel I can't pull up with ATS, but I do my best, and it's nice to be here.

I learn a lot herE.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

i like potatoes too. Sometimes i bake like a potato, other people get deep fried. Some get dropped on the ground and collect sediments. Why a potato. We will never know. But i had a hard time grasping your potato.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Angle

You've accepted the potatoe?

Are you Dan Quail?
(potatoe) I don't mean to hurt your feelings (I hate grammar Nazis), but I just had to make the comment because Dan Quail was never able to live down his spelling of "potato."

Do you question the Potato(e)?

if so, you might be glad to know that quail is tasty, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join