It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterie of life revealed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have the opportunity to bring out in the public the mysterie of life.

Accept life

How is it? Give

Life can be a potatoe on your plate. Eat it, and you have accepted life. More potatoes to come. Leave it, and you didn't. You'll need to work your way back to another.

What is it?

You've accepted the potatoe?

By accepting the potatoe you have given. Life knows you are in need of many things throughout your life. Give and you'll be given. Since you know now what giving is? Giving is taking. Take the water to wash yourself. Eat your food. Wear your clothes.

Free of charge, or is it?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Life is spiritual. The spiritual is good, it can be burning one of your socks, punching a whole in your door, or bringing your child to an altar as a sacrifice. - Abraham.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I thought life was like a box of chocolates not a sack of potatoes. Now I'm really confused.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mysterie of life revealed

Well, I'm glad that's all sorted now.
Trance music.... Never saw that coming!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

And those that don't eat of the potato are said to have a chip on their shoulder - A potato chip!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Jeeeeees... Now I'll ask the moderators to move all my threads to the jokes, fun, prank-section.

Niceone jiggers.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Angle,

We all came into your thread expecting to see a great mystery revealed, The Mystery Of Life. I got all excited and I am sure a few other members did too.

You talk about potatoe's and plates an giving and receiving etc... its a bit of a let down, all you did was make me feel hungry.

You need to add some meat to your thread, or should I say potatoe's.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is life, but an multitude of choices influenced by your own brain, emotions, your feelings and your surroundings, what the purpose of life, to breed? to spread ourselfs into the stars? Knowledge is the key, wisdom in our minds, together we shall continue

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's beautifull Jauk.

You know what,... hungry guy. I'll make my next thread extra juicy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius
Angle,

We all came into your thread expecting to see a great mystery revealed, The Mystery Of Life. I got all excited and I am sure a few other members did too.

You talk about potatoe's and plates an giving and receiving etc... its a bit of a let down, all you did was make me feel hungry.

You jest, but I have to agree. I thought this thread was going to about a new scientific discovery of how life was created. This was a big let down. Now, please pass the gravy, thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

This is the best summer ever.

Why do I say summer, when I mean sunday

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When "mystery" was misspelled in the title, I had my doubts about just how comprehensive the reveal was going to be.

True story.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't think there is an universal answer, what would that answer mean really? what is behind that answer? there will always be more questions, more unimaginable things to imagine about.
You are here now, and you can die tomorrow. We're all going to die one day, our bodies will dissolve and the atoms that comprise us will go back to earth, and the far far future earth will die to, just like our sun will explode which a huge show, she will scatter all her enriched guts far into the universe, so that other stars may be formed again, with other planets around them, with a chance of other life, who evolve and will be asking the same questions we're asking right now..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Another disappointment....
...just like life.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
When "mystery" was misspelled in the title, I had my doubts about just how comprehensive the reveal was going to be.

True story.

I mean, whats left to be revealed? Its all you ever wanted to know.

I mean, potatoes, dude.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Another disappointment....
...just like life.

Ironically enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius
Angle,

Well technically he's right, just oddly in a weird way, seems off. Especially the stuff about spiritual including the child sacrifice, which isn't the way. Thats making a train wreck of the gift to progress, your life and you are only filled with shame and experience as given, for everyone is beloved family.

But giving is the secret, to the connection within of Higher Self frequency and Family/Divine Spirit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join