It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange coincidence in my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
As my life is full of strange coincidences, I want to share an example with you. It happened, when I was out walking our white German shepherd dog "Aragorn" on October 14, 2006. We were walking through the meadow near the lake in Reitmehring when, to my great frustration, I discovered that the front license plate on our car was missing. See www.squidoo.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 3-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

No - that´s a real experience and I´ve had many of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Shoot, I should have just joined Sqidoo, screw ATS...

That's the first thing I thought - promoting "something else".

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That´s not correct. I´ve gathered stories about coincidences over the last 20 years and I have publishe via squido just one of them. Due to international copyright reasons, a credit to a book is obligatory. That´s all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

I must point out how strange it is that I just read about the Harz Mountains for the first time today in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Very odd indeed

Harz Mountain is referred to on page 77 of that thread.
edit on 3-2-2013 by newsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Interesting story, certainly a coincidence (I've had a few myself).

Whether it can be explained by quantum physics, I'm not sure, not being a physicist and all.

Why not publish a few more similar stories, and perhaps round it off with a physical explanation that would not baffle a layman?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Carl Jung has an estabished body of work that may illuminate this synchronous event in your life.

But then again, maybe you just need to be much more aware of what is around you more often. Synchronicity is in itself representative of being in a state of hyper-awareness; a manifestation no doubt of what prevails within you...
edit on 3-2-2013 by Mercury1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Thank you newsoul, for sharing this info with me. I´m living 400 miles south of my homeland in the Harz mountains. It´s a lovely region, see trailwalker.oxfam.de...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Carl Jung's many treatise on this subject are very readable, his thought processes readily accessible even to the layman's mind, and his conclusions bear the fruit of a unique and inspired mind.

I could only ever hope of retreating to a little slice of heaven as truly breathtaking as the paradise shown in the photograph you provided of Harz Mountains. What an exceptional place it truly is...and how free you must feel to be there! I'd imagine it's the sort of place where magic prevails at each and every turn, where just standing and breathing fills your heart with a sense of utter peace and your mind with the colours of a million unfolding dreams. It's the kind of place where inspiration comes more freely, where creativity finds no bounds, and where you must feel closest to something far more wonderous than mere words allow. What i would give to spend just one momment in time standing there alone in rapturous bliss....

edit on 4-2-2013 by Mercury1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercury1967

Wonderful words!

new topics

top topics

join