It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama green light for Israel to strike Iranian-Syrian-Hizballah military links

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
reply to post by spy66

No they don't imo they have freedom of choice and would just as easily turn agaisnt them. How many times have they defied them??

Guardian link

Al-Jazeera link

blogspot doc's talk link

Do you want some more or had you enough?

And still the US government support Israel in the UN when these things turn up.
By casing a vote in Israel faivour.

The US is founding the whole Isreal sharade. So dont come and tell me that Israe will egnore the Us when ever it likes. If so Israel would be asking for its own destruction.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I recently read an article about the federal court and an Obama indictment,
If that article has any validity.. I'd be concerned of any move Obama makes.. as he does seem
to have personal interests not favorable to the US

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You came telling first, if you can't accept a rebuke don't play the game.

Do you even know what a charade is?

What I said on the first page.

Israel's word are backed with nuclear weapons, regardless of that they have a well trained army and only listen to America when it is giving hand outs. If it was not for the handouts Israel would of taken what they wanted already imo, America keeps them in line though. Israel wants support to attack Iran, there is another hand out it wants. Take, take, take. Ya some friendship, all Israel is is a pain in the ass to America because they don't care but they do know what a death wish is as well. Israel is evil, just as any other nation is. The world is evil and Israel evilly defies America all the time.

edit on 3-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Obanma does not have the authority to green light anything.

Israel does not particularly care for this deadbeat. Someday I am afraid that may come back to haunt the administration.

And Iran is going to be stopped regardless.

And soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by meggiddo2012

The reason I don't think this is of concern is becuase.. they were ALREADY striking those links without Obama's green light.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think it's as simple as Obama giving Israel the green light for this and that. I think the situation is very complicated and I'm sure there's a lot of back-and-forth between the two over any kind of military action. I think the US definitely has a lot of pull over Israel because of the billions of dollars they send them every year, and we all know how powerful the Israeli lobbies are in Washington......so there's a lot of push/pull from both sides. Think back to the Israeli operation in Gaza a few months back - it looked absolutely guaranteed that Israeli ground forces would go in....then Hilary flies over and suddenly there's a ceasefire and an extremely unhappy looking Netanyahu. She must have had a very large stick of some sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join