It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama green light for Israel to strike Iranian-Syrian-Hizballah military links

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Is this the beginning of WWIII? There is a lot going on in the world right now with many volcanoes recently going active at least 10 magnitude 6 earthquakes since the year started with a 6.9 in Japan the other day. And now this. Is it true that there are sleeper cells in the U.S being awakened? I don't know. I really do not understand Obama but he is definitely not a friend of anybody it seems. I don't know if he is for Israel or against. Is he for Muslims or against. You be the judge. Anyways, I thought this was an interesting find.

Obama Gives Israel green light
edit on 3-2-2013 by meggiddo2012 because: Link

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Your link doesn't work. But to be honest, it's Debka. They're a Mossad source, so they post things that aren't entirely truthful a lot of the times. They like to take that little grain of truth, and twist things around to sound a lot more pro-Israel than they really are. Israel is going to strike Iran if they think it's necessary, with or without the US approving it. They don't care one bit.

There's the link for you.
OP Linky thing
edit on 2/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Is he for Muslims or against.

Can't be sure .
Considering the fact that he was born to a muslim family

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The article didn't seem like it was in total agreement with Israel's attack on Syria. But I could be wrong. It's hard to find true, honest news sources these days that do not have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r

Considering the fact that he was born to a muslim family
This above Quote made me Pee a little laughing, but back on Earth...

Israel may be Sweating out the Possible Appointment of Hagel, so may be trying ANYTHING , to get "this party started".

Neocon anger at Chuck Hagel isn’t new. Some of it parallels the frustration of the Israel lobbies—Hagel’s refusal to tow the AIPAC line, particularly refusing to call for war with Iran. He warned that “military strikes against Iran’s nuclear facilities would signal a severe diplomatic failure and would have their own serious negative consequences for the United States and for our allies.”
www.thenation.com...
edit on 3-2-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Why did it make you pee?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Sleeper cells, Muslims?

I have to admit I am confused by what this thread is about.

What do you mean when you ask about Obama;

"Is he for Muslims or against"

Please clarify this.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The reason I don't think this is of concern is becuase.. they were ALREADY striking those links without Obama's green light.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It is quite evident why I asked if he is for Muslims or against based on his actions these last 4 years. Especially since it is said he is Muslim himself.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It is, but Debka tends to usually make it up as they go along. They recently had an article about a Russian MiG-31 approaching Israel over Lebanon. The only problem is that Russia doesn't have any bases in the area that the MiG could have come from, and no one else close to Israel operates the -31. Syria has tried to get some, but they never got them, and they wouldn't risk them that way.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

It is quite evident why I asked if he is for Muslims or against based on his actions these last 4 years. Especially since it is said he is Muslim himself.
I must Have mis-read the Context of your OP, My Bad.

Another Backdoor Birther Thread....... sorry This is my last Post in this Thread, I feel Soiled Already.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hmmm, do we think an israeli propaganda site might just be reporting that Obama gave the green light for the attack, regardless of the actual facts of the situation? Seems more to me like they implied his support rather than really receiving some documented proof. Just my 2 cents.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

He emphatically noted before his first appointment to the Whitehouse . . . that . . .

when the chips were down, he WOULD SIDE WITH THE MUSLIMS.

May have been one of the few times he wasn't lying.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

It is said he is a muslim? People like spreading lies. Nasty evil people spread lies and the people who keep the lies going are just as bad.

Obama is a Christian.

You still haven't explained the question.

Why would he be AGAINST muslims? Why would anybody be AGAINST muslims?

Are you AGAINST muslims?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Barry is Goldman Sachs through and through.......
A fresh face they groomed and manufactured for this stage of the NWO stranglehold on the world economy, and a dupe who will toe the line for the Owners.
Hes constantly shown that he is neither Christian nor Muslim, hes a soulless clone who dances to anothers tune......certainly not his own....
Hows that for some truth?

Debka has consistently supported Israels policies and descisions, like the good little Mossad Disinfo rag it is......
That being said, there is doubt in my mind ,Obama has had anything to say about these Israeli strikes....Israel does what Israel thinks is best for Israel period.
They dont have allies, just useful relationships that are disposable at a moments notice.
Their hands are bloody from 9/11 for petes sake wake up!
edit on 3-2-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why do so many think Israel gives a flying **** what America wants. Israel can be reasoned with yes, but that's about it other than that they are on their own, especially under Obama's administration to my understanding. Did America green light the last how many skirmishes? NO! America worked to stop them.

edit on 3-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
Why do so many think Israel gives a flying **** what America wants. Israel can be reasoned with yes, but that's about it other than that they are on their own, especially under Obama's administration to my understanding. Did America green light the last how many skirmishes? NO! America worked to stop them.

Make no mistake-Israel cares an awful lot what america wants. They absolutely COULD NOT exist in that region without american support. They absolutely CAN NOT defend their borders without american support.

As for the article, Ill give it a lot more credit if I see it come from another source. Debka is simply not reliable.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil

You have to be aware of one thing. There is a big difference in what the American people want, and what the US government want. The US government have svoren to protect Israel. What that means is that any american can be ordered to protect Israel, even though they them selves never made any promisses to protect Israel.

Israel will not do anything unless it has been given a go ahead by the US government. There is a strick rank in the game of power.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Israel's word are backed with nuclear weapons, regardless of that they have a well trained army and only listen to America when it is giving hand outs. If it was not for the handouts Israel would of taken what they wanted already imo, America keeps them in line though. Israel wants support to attack Iran, there is another hand out it wants. Take, take, take. Ya some friendship, all Israel is is a pain in the ass to America because they don't care but they do know what a death wish is as well. Israel is evil, just as any other nation is. The world is evil and Israel evilly defies America all the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

No they don't imo they have freedom of choice and would just as easily turn agaisnt them. How many times have they defied them??

Guardian link

Al-Jazeera link

blogspot doc's talk link

Do you want some more or had you enough?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join