It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this event what Mayan warned us on 21 Dec 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It got us all on the edge of our seats during 2012 about the Mayan warning for the 21 st Dec, and everyone yes even myself felt good on the 24th that we were once again fooled, or were we? is the big sky event still coming our way? take a look at the link and make your own mind up.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

That was a pretty cool article, but left me wanting more. To many unanswered questions. I don't think that this is a end times event though unless it would let off a burst in our direction. I'm not sure, but I don't think that we are North or South of the Galactic plane.

Are we?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It didn't happen on that day so I think that it shouldn't be associated with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The mayans were NOT WARNING us about anything.......take a break.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would personally be more worried about two super massive black holes colliding than a gas cloud. Eventually, it will happen when our galaxy combines/collides with the Andromeda Galaxy, in the billions of years it would take.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

What he said ^^^

Plus 100 times more.

Really, one would think that people would have learned from the " Mayan Doomsday Hoax " and seek common sense

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Personaly im just glad to have survived the end of the world, IM A SURVIVOR!. yeah, I survived.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Not so sure about, but think its best to be very positive. The sun might be a tad pregnant though, thats what I think is happening, its overflowing. But that kind of energy is mind boggling positive to me, so be positive.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Now....text books open, class....

leave us not forget that EVERY super long range stellar phenomenon we observe actually happened a LONG time ago.....so the black hole already ate the gas cloud..we're just seeing the replay...

sorry to burst your gravity bubble...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow, I completely forgot about that mayan thing. Did anyone consider that it could be in the fourth dimension though, so like if it happens next week it would really happen on the 21st of december and they'd still be right.

PRETTY TRIPPY

top topics

join