It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of my baby.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Reminds me of when I had my St. Bernard and Chihuahua. The Chihuahua would always put the St. Bernard in his place. That was too funny. My dog is fixed, so I don't see where the aggression comes from. When it comes to other animals, he gets mean or if someone approaches me. But everyone else, he's like go get her/him, I'm too lazy too.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That is one gorgeous dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!! How old is he? Oh he is just awesome!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
He's 3 years old now.

My St. Bernard passed away

My Chihuahua, my brother lost.

My cat never came home, like he always did. Especially by name.

Hope he finds his way home.

I found this little bugger at the SPCA.

When looking for my cat. I saw him when he was delivered in a box at the SPCA and I told myself, if he was still there on Monday, that he'd be mine and I would adopt him. He was the only guy left out the box when I came in. I think there were 6. But, he's so fragile that he only takes to me and no one else. Outside the house, he cowers. But inside the house, he'll rip you apart. I don't get it.

And he's still with me.

Never did find my cat or dog.

But, I did find someone.

After the dog fight, he won't go past where the fight happened, like he use too. I keep trying, but he stands like a statue.

I have to carry him always into the doctors office, petsmart, and going to get groomed, but when home, watch out.

He's spastic.

I love him.

He's safe with me. And that's all that matters.

He's calling me to bed, so it's time to go.

He can be bossy when he wants to be.

See you tomorrow.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm sure you will have many years of love and joy with your new friend. I love him too. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I found this little bugger at the SPCA.

I want to emphasize how great an act this is. Congratulations. You've already made a positive change in the world. I wish more people would get their pets from organizations like this.

He's calling me to bed, so it's time to go.

He can be bossy when he wants to be.

Oh we women can be such suckers dor a pair of soulful eyes. He's already manipulating you and sleeping in your bed. It's great training for when and if you do have kids.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We really need a pet forum on ATS.

HINT HINT

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Love your avatar.

Yep he's got me trained alright.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thank you. Glad you like it. I hung around the avatar creations thread for a while. There are some really talented people on this site.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join