It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos soil sampling UFO? My pictures, and I am one of those who were there.(Kharkov phenomenon)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Depth of 20 meters (66 feet) However, it can and has been deeper, but there someone tossed trees. Surely pummel. Now lay one of the Exclusive pictures that we saw at the bottom

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The sides of the holes do look "machined" in nature, from my experience in construction metal to dirt produces a similar effect when digging in soft ground. What boggles my mind is the fact that it seems to turn to stone at some point further down the hole... could just be my perception of the photos though, said to be clay so that explains that.

As someone stated earlier its just a hole...

My debunk for this, although a little out there, since the hole is not perfectly straight it seems to deviate pretty drastically making it imperfect. That alone tells me that if it was done by some alien soil sampling ray gun laser extravaganza device then it would be perfectly straight down with little to no deviation.

So I'm going with sinkhole or ice hole. That above post makes perfect sense.

Unless of course there is some kind of government test where they are dropping large metallic cylinders from high altitude to see how far they penetrate the ground then they are melting on impact from some sort of special chemical reaction that is yet to be explained.

I could go on all day....
edit on 5-2-2013 by 3ngin33r because: added comment

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikadze72
Depth of 20 meters (66 feet) However, it can and has been deeper, but there someone tossed trees. Surely pummel. Now lay one of the Exclusive pictures that we saw at the bottom

Is that a tunnel at the bottom?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin
Great video

I have no idea whatsoever what this could be, it seems too circular and smooth to be natural but the diameter seems far too large to be bored by a machine in that particular location.

Looking forward to other opinions on this.

that is exactly what i thought....too circular and smooth to be a natural event...not saying its an alien but..ya i think someone was doing something there.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Is that your old work glove in the pic or is this tunnel frequented by lots of people you should get the glove and date it if not.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Does it show "cut" marks at the walls?
Were you able to see if it was rotational drilled or vertically scooped ?
Was there any sign of the dug out material? Some pile? (around equal to the hole volume)

The "topped" tree's make me think they cleared it at a certain height, maybe for a (hoovering) helicopter.

Would it be impossible to have flying drill rigs? Under a large cargo helicopter, drop it, drill it, move it.

I do not believe the dripping water theory, seems impossible to me. There is no water source, and if the water source was ice then the dripping point would have variate more due to the shape of the ice changing by melting, wind and other variables.

edit on 5-2-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamikadze72

Pretty good sized holes there, it looks like something hot created those holes.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

1) I could easily drill parts of that hole
2) You show pictures near the bottom of the hole? WHere it looks like dirt was turned to glass, this is NOT easy to do at all
3) Might be meteorite or super heated iron dropped from sky straight down…

Does the hole have a bottom? What did you see?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

Simple question,

If it was drilled, what happened to all of the displaced dirt and rock, even after 100's of years you would think their would be mounds of dirt or the surface area nearby would contain mounds of dirt??

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
you should totally drop a molotov cocktail down the hole.

hope that translates

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by southseasavage
you should totally drop a molotov cocktail down the hole.

hope that translates

Hopefully he wouldn't hit a vein of coal or a pocket of natural gas by doing that =) .. could end up being like the Centrailia disaster where a vein of coal was accidently ignited by a trash fire back in 1962 and is still burning to this day.. the town had to be evacuated and the ground is caving in .. smoke seeps up from underneath the town causing toxic fumes .. it's like the real life "Silent Hill"

Centralia Mine Fire

The underground fire is still burning and may continue to do so for 250 years.

Interesting read if you never heard of it .. but I don't advise tossing fire down holes..
edit on 2/5/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The strange thing about this "phenomenon" if you can even call it that is that there is no evidence of any kind of man made machinery digging the holes, so how were the holes formed then? I suspect an extra terrestrial presence, but who knows, maybe it is human beings and it really isn't anything unusual at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Now these are interesting, because I used to work in oil and gas on drill rigs that would have been able to make holes like this, and to make a hole this size we are talking about a big ass piece of machinery. Rarely, machines can be airlifted in by helicopter for core sampling, however, they wouldn't make a 1.2m diameter hole, instead perhaps a 3-4 inch diameter. And a helicopter can move a small core rig, but there is no way it would move a rig needed to drill a 1.2m diameter hole.

This is quite interesting, does anyone have photos of the bottoms of the holes?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

man thats weird, the only thing im thinkng about now would be for a well for water. or a hole cut by a massive laser

On anther note did you see the post about the area on google earth that is totaly blacked out in russia by some diamond mine?...mad a pretty good read for me and you might can shed a little light on the subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-2-2013 by StumpDrummer because: hd a brain fart right after i posted!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join