It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFOs are gone!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
The fact is we just don't know what the truth is concerning ET craft all we can do is give our option and my option is there here and there real..peace,sugarcookie1

Well,

first we don't even know about "ET craft" since any "serious" UFOlogist knows that the "ET craft" theory is only that, a theory. Yes of course, you are right, WE DON'T KNOW.

But given that UFOs allegedly are observed for decades, oh wait, centuries already, possibly even all the way back to earliest history..isn't it astonishing "we don't know what the truth is". And shouldn't the fact that we STILL don't know anything make you think?

You know, today, even in remote villages in Afghanistan or Sri Lanka people have cell phones, videos and whatever happens can traverse the globe withing minutes. When a donkey takes a dump somewhere in India, 5 minutes later the entire world could witness it. This is the world we live in.

And the number of "good" UFO cases ...is in strong contrast to this fact...people are still referring to very few cases like Belgium Wave, O'Hare, Rendlesham even....so..let's take them away (let's just assume there is good explanations for those)..what do we have left? Logic says there should be more and more good cases now..but its getting less and less and even the formerly "good ones" are starting to look shaky.

I agree, modern day 'classic UFO sightings' are very rare indeed. This doesn't make sense from the point of view that there are more devices and also more people on the planet. I understand that digital cameras are not ideal for photography/video of remote moving objects, especially at night, but where are the daylight close-up sightings, or night-time close-up sightings?

I have a few ideas on this

1) The phenomenon has decreased markedly in activity, from a high in the 1950s-1970s period
2) People are afraid to report their sightings now due to ridicule
3) The UFOs are manipulating time or memory to reduce the number of recorded sightings
4) The UFOs have instituted stricter rules/behaviour on interaction
5) It's harder to lie now and people are not as credilble anymore

Actually I think you can find the numbers of disc and cigar sightings has decreased, the number of sphere shaped sightings possibly increased and the number of triangle sightings has zoomed up. Personally I believe most/all of the triangle sightings are secret military hybrid Lighter than Air craft, they have been observed far too many times near air force bases in the US.

I think that some of the UFOs do have the ability to manipulate time and our behaviour, there are many reports to this effect, and it makes sense if you understand that for some UFO to display characteristics and speeds as they do, they must have some type of powerful electromagnetic or anti-gravity field. Space and time are actually linked together, so if you can control space, you also can control time. If you control time you can change the story as you wish!
Also if they really are advanced technological craft, it is not a problem for them to sense us before we sense them or to affect our behavior remotely.
Now I'm not saying that's what's happening, but it's a possibility.

The question then is, why did they reveal themselves at all if they are so technologically advanced?

If we dealing with a civilisation/intelligence that is far in advance of ours, both in intellectual ability and in physical abilities, how do we analyse them?

Here is the only video taken on a mobile phone that I have come across that really makes me stop and think.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2013 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Statistically ufo sighting reports are up ... if you care about facts .

The OP was not referring to UFO "reports", he was talking about truly interesting cases.

The fact remains, as our ability to prove the existence of aliens has increased, the good evidence for their existence has decreased. This implies that if everyone had fantastic high definition cameras on them 24 hours a day, every day, there would be absolutely no evidence for UFOs at all.

It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines, here.

UFOs are going the way of ghosts. Ever notice how rare great ghost photographs are now that the cameras are really good? Interesting, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Seeing is believing my friends... And I believe.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

O'Hare is a good example.

Doesn't it give you pause for thought that apparently a UFO sat there for so long, and yet there is no clear footage or photographs of it?

All you have with that case is some people saying they saw something, but there is no actual evidence.
edit on 4-2-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

It could simply mean that sites like ATS have encouraged more and more people to report every little thing they see that they cannot immediately explain.
edit on 4-2-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I agree and I've stopped perusing the so-called sightings for that reason. Maybe because there are so many fakes out there that one has to weed them out to see the true sightings. It's pretty sad the way the world has become. Ppl becoming famous for no talent....just because, stuff like that. Anyways...I know that they are still here and visiting. I had a visit back in January 2011 and my mother (who has a home on the property) also witnessed something around those months. But of course you'd have to have a video recorder stuck to your head your whole life to catch these events LOL. I think many events happen spontaneously and we aren't prepared and can't prove it with no video ;< Anyways...good observation. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I dunno, but 1 thing I do know is this is a ridiculous troll posting. Im sure your sitting back laughing at all the responses to this inane question..! Not trying to be rude its just my personal opinion ok.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Looks like still to this day not one single person, not anyone has ever proved UFO's exist.

So until that day comes, they do not exist.

I want to believe, just can't, there is no credible evidence. Not a speck.

Explain this (watch vídeo from 00:00 to 22:40 min.)

edit on 4-2-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is the Cash-Landrum incident in the 80's a real event and real consequences,

There are only two real answers to this, in either case it involves a UFO.
(1) An unknown flying military project, that caused civilian radiation casualties at least, and was continued to be covered up.
(2) An unknown flying object that caused radiation casualties.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately this may be one of the best UFO photos to date

Am I missing any more recent credible ones?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Or:

D) ET is actually an abusive force, with us since the outset, which enjoys tormenting folk and has been performing various psy-ops that string us along, collectively, for nefarious reasons as yet undisclosed..

Notwithstanding the disinfo arts have evolved to immense peaks, and the genuine sightings are quickly removed/ flushed away with a torrent of fakes. Search Youtube for 'Belgium UFO' and the amount of bad fakes from recent years is astounding. This internet sewage pipe of fraudulent crap carries with it such an overwhelmingly oppressive sense of ''It's all crap, they're all fakes..'' that a person can be casually interested in UFOlogy and yet know pay no attention when he hears mention of Belgium - therefore taking years to come across the evidence of the extremely real "Belgium UFO Wave'' of 1989/1990.

Same applies globally, and it is now extremely hard to locate the genuine sightings in amongst the effluent.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just have one question: Where are the "Fireballs of February"? Last year NASA told us these fireballs are common in the month of February, even though there was NO historical record to prove it. They actually invented an "annual" fireball celebration that supposedly takes place in February of every year.

Well, it's February again and no reports of "fireballs", so what were those things? Actually, it's fine with me if they were slow-moving bolides, so why did NASA choose to lie about them? "Fireballs of February", riiiight.

Has anybody seen one this year? If so, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Unfortunately this may be one of the best UFO photos to date

Am I missing any more recent credible ones?

Even more unfortunate, the guy that took the picture has admitted it was a fake. That doesn't take away from the rest of the triangle sightings over Belgium though.
edit on 4-2-2013 by smurfy because: Texzt.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Oh wow. Something about that stinks though. He made it from foam, painted it and photographed it in a couple of hours? They don't say anything about what he used to create the lights. The photo has been scrutinized by scientists for decades, with no credible debunkery.

If I was tired of being famous for having one of the most upclose photos of a UFO, and was being hounded by every crazy Ufologist out there, I might come out and say it was a fake too. Thanks "Patrick".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
I just have one question: Where are the "Fireballs of February"? Last year NASA told us these fireballs are common in the month of February, even though there was NO historical record to prove it. They actually invented an "annual" fireball celebration that supposedly takes place in February of every year.

Well, it's February again and no reports of "fireballs", so what were those things? Actually, it's fine with me if they were slow-moving bolides, so why did NASA choose to lie about them? "Fireballs of February", riiiight.

Has anybody seen one this year? If so, my apologies.

Well, we do have the Alpha Centaurids to look forward to this coming Friday (8th Feb.) Not sure if there'll be any large enough to be classed as 'fireballs' but here's hoping!

edit on 4/2/2013 by PheonixReborn because: Missed a '

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Cloning? we can but they can't come on dont be silly. I believe in extraterrestrials, I do not believe most human beings.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Ok but it's not like aliens are gonna be needing lights on their spaceships.

The one I saw was a blue body with a red light fore and aft. The most beautiful blue and red I ever saw. I have no idea either what they were "used for", but there you go.

They "have lights".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The UFOs are gone?
Good.
Now maybe you will stop waisting our time here and be gone too.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When you say 'UFO sightings' you probably imagine some alien craft flying every now and then all over the world, crossing the planet many per day, like airlines do. ..Top Secret or even alien craft would be very rare event, and this rarity has remained, no increase/decrease, just because people report less does not mean they are less. it does mean they started thinking before claiming something is a UFO or aliens

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Let's not get it twisted here. If these UFO's are controlled by someone other than us on the planet Earth don't you have to think they are somewhat smart? As we become more and more technologically advanced they become more difficult to capture. Hell years and years ago they would come down from the Heavens and talk with us...they don't do that anymore (well I guess maybe to some
)
edit on 4-2-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join