It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFOs are gone!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh my. No, actually they haven't and what is hoaxed, often shouldn't be. What is out there from ordinary cameras, is often a sighting. And when you think you've debunked something by offering an idea of what it could be, that is simply offering an idea out of a long list of what it could be, which includes UFO, so its not a real debunk.

In addition, if out of that long list, the ones making the video had the object interacting with them AS IS OFTEN THE CASE, you may stubbornly refuse their testimony, but you'd be wrong nonetheless.

Its really creepy to be under this fascism. Also, most people believe we're not alone, ufos are real, many have sightings, even the kids. They just don't have a safe platform to talk about it.

Also, disclosure already happened, via Russia's Prime Minister. Its done and the west is joking. WOW.

And I'm not going ever give up on posting, and reposting and posting some more on this particular news.

Oh about what he says, YES THEY DO. They are literally here amongst us.

Russian Prime Minister claims extraterrestrials live among us

MEN IN BLACK - Full Russian Documentary With English Subtitle.

This is a really good documentary.

My friend who speaks Russian, was born there, sent me the video and he pointed out, the man was very serious and the words for the Men In Black included documentary.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Perhaps a better perspective on the claims of the OP can be found in flexy123's recent posts on the topic ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
1. Stephensville.
2. O'hare.
3. Thread fail.

ETA: 4. Thanks for posting that graphic. I hadn't seen it yet. Kinda surprising just how small the minority is that takes the hard line skeptic approach. Haha. Makes me think of someone sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting over someone they don't wanna listen to. Personally I would fall firmly in the first category.
edit on 3-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe the MIB are just getting better...

personally I think the age of reality shows and YouTube has brought out the worst of hoaxers and fame whores and legitimate events that deserve more scientific scrutiny will get lost in the mud.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Perhaps a better perspective on the claims of the OP can be found in flexy123's recent posts on the topic ?

I agree. He does make some good points. I also agree that his perspective is pretty spot on and reflective of the phenomenon. Thanks for collecting those links

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I guess cloning or abducting people and breeding them isn't an option. No, that would just make total sense. But I suppose your right it's much easier to take people then put them back, repeatedly. I do beleive in aliens, I just don't believe most people.
edit on 3-2-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Exactly, they are full of crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Statistically ufo sighting reports are up ... if you care about facts .

2007, 2,203 reports;
2008, 4,220 reports;
2009, 4,990 reports;
2010, 4,534 reports;
2011, 5,137.
During the first 10 months of 2012, MUFON has received a total of 7,272 reports.

Those are some really interesting numbers. I wonder if those numbers can be correlated to anything else that might have an influence on the number of UFO reports being submitted? The only conclusion I can come up with is that it must mean the number of space people flying space ships around is increasing....or maybe the decrease in the number of pirates has something to do with it?
edit on 3-2-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
An aspect of UFOlogy that is ignored is it is an indicator of the population’s resistance to what they are being told.

We have little to thank the charlatans for other than to make us question what we are being told from all sides.

What Ufology does show is a number within the population that did/do ask questions. That do not take the propaganda they are fed without questioning the source.

The OP’s observations to me show that the number that want to believe without question now outnumber those that ask questions. Roswell is a case in point. A lie was made to cover the truth and then lies to cover the lies as always follow. We will never find the answer not because there is no truth but because there are so many lies we cannot recognise the truth from those lies. Then we fight each other not the lies.

The real events IMO still happen today just as they always have but are lost in the noise of those that will see a light in the sky and claim absolute proof when all they are seeing is a light in the sky.

Picture a sine wave. The 50’s was a time where we accepted without question what our betters told us. The 60’s a time when we challenged without the skills to challenge effectively. The 70’s we had the knowledge to challenge but not the tools. The 80’s we got the tools but others were better at using them and since then it has been a downhill run to the point where again people do not question but this time not because of ignorance and trust but out of frustration and mistrust (nothing we say or do will make a difference)

I guarantee when we are ready to again challenge authority the aliens will return not because they are real or not, but because they reflect our collective decision to accept, challenge or give up.

We are at the bottom of the sine wave but indications are we are on the way up. That’s a good thing and how far we go along the up slope this time will be how far we want to go before we again give up.

The OP’s observations are correct but to me just a reflection of us and our desire to really ask questions and work for the answers or follow a need to believe. It is the human condition that is relied upon by those that are better organised.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ya know, I was just thinking. What if it was disclosed that we are having alien visitation but that ALL of the reported sightings were bogus? Which side of the debate would be right? Just a random thought. carry on.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
UFOs are real! Keep looking up!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No, nobody knows about it, or hardly anyone.

Looking at a UFO video is the last of my interest these days, it is not hard to conclude for anyone who looks at the subject without scoffing at it that is was made by somebody who is laughing in complete egotistic mockery that people would dedicate 35 seconds of their time to even view it.

Why would anyone care about a craft miles long in the sky, it is black and made of stone from earth? Why not about blueish white balls of light morphing into alien alphabetic charaters and turning orange to red making seemingly impossible eratic movements in the 1940s?

Nobody believes in anything, nobody cares about anything, nobody knows anything. (Sorry for being so general)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Originally posted by DaTroof

UFOs never existed, we just have better technology and more cameras to prove that these days.

Ignorance.
Are you telling me that all the thousands upon thousands of cases let alone all the experiences that some highly military personnel individuals including veterans pilots and even astronauts experienced are fake?

I hope people going through these post have half a decent brain to see your "UFO never existed" comment is solely an opinion.

Sure is annoying when people try to post opinions as fact when it is indeed not at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trying to understand the UFO phenom with crude human science is like trying explain poker to a pig..
UFOs don't always exist in nuts and bolts style crafts but along a thin line between metaphysics, religion and a type of biology that is so "alien" that humans are incapable of cognizant evaluation.

Do cattle in the pasture know the truck is there to take them to the slaughter house? Stupid humans and their arrogance thinking they know how the cosmos works!
edit on 3-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

What do you think of Alison Kruse' videos?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

I've never even see one and I know they exist. I even believe that Alison Kruse' videos are not hoaxes at all and it's the real thing. I'm not talking about all the hoaxsters channels on Youtube. It's not hard to figure out. Most of the time, when the word UFO is in their name, it's often times a hoax channel. I'm talking about vids made by people that often didn't believe themselves. The videos with 20 views that you end up finding a couple years after it was posted and intuitively, you know it's not from this dimension and/or planet. The rest, I don't care, the shows, the military declarations, the studies, Stephen Greer even, the big names,I don't care about all this. I care about what my intuition tells me.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

For one why would a spacecraft need lights, the only reason modern planes have lights is so they don't slam into each other.

Thats only partially true. At plane speeds (hundreds of miles an hour) there is little time to maneuver by "seeing lights". Radar is the controlling factor there, both in the cockpit and on the ground.

Running lights also identify the plane to military jets in case of "international incident or incursion" whatever. And like you said to identify each other in close proximity like for approach, landing and takeoff.

Now why UFO's "need lights" is not readily explainable. I'm not sure if they have lights or emit light. The one I saw was a "blob" of light(s) that hid the object from view...
edit on 3-2-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real."

I don't care what anyone says, if an astronaut says it's real then i'll go by what Edgar Dean Mitchell says......

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by innocenttdreams
reply to post by DaTroof

Originally posted by DaTroof

UFOs never existed, we just have better technology and more cameras to prove that these days.

Ignorance.
Are you telling me that all the thousands upon thousands of cases let alone all the experiences that some highly military personnel individuals including veterans pilots and even astronauts experienced are fake?

I hope people going through these post have half a decent brain to see your "UFO never existed" comment is solely an opinion.

Sure is annoying when people try to post opinions as fact when it is indeed not at all.

Yes, all faked or all misinterpreted normal phenomena.

Actually, my opinion IS fact. Can you refute it? Can you prove there is something unexplained in the sky? Nope, you can't. Might as well say aliens are Jesus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join