It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFOs are gone!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here: www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

Hundreds of sightings still occurring every day.

You ignorant people have just decided to become more ignorant of late

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't need to say anything more than the following cases:

Colares UFO incidents of the 1970's where UFO's were literally attacking people in Brazil
Rendelsham UFO Incident
Zimbabwe UFO incident
Westall UFO incident
Roswell of course.

And these are just a few.

Add to these crop circles/pictures, some of which appeared back in the 1600's.
Add to that all the odd NASA footage.

I don't need proof. Most of the modern hoaxes are done for the purpose of creating as much disinfo as possible so it becomes harder and harder to sort the fact from the fiction.
edit on 3-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Looks like still to this day not one single person, not anyone has ever proved UFO's exist.

So until that day comes, they do not exist.

I want to believe, just can't, there is no credible evidence. Not a speck.

This.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Sightings mean nothing. There was just an Elvis sighting 5 minutes ago. I want concrete evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Have a good thorough research of the above incidents listed in my post. It's the closest thing you'll get to the one thing they ensure you cannot find.....concrete evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by DaTroof

Have a good thorough research of the above incidents listed in my post. It's the closest thing you'll get to the one thing they ensure you cannot find.....concrete evidence.

Oh LOL...I did.

My favorite was the clown who saw a Vulcan ship. Thanks for the new comedy site.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Chrysalis
It's easy to miss them when you got this :

heehaw
edit on 3-2-2013 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

Problem is, those blinkers appear almost magically as soon as you ask someone who has a history of UFO sightings, to get evidence.

"I've been seeing UFO's ever day for the last 25 years so don't tell me they don't exist. I see them every night at 6pm"

"Care to take some photos?"

"I don't have time to prove things to you..."

Oh dear ..

Nice conversation you are having with yourself.

Does it refer to anything in particular...or just generalizing?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the other day my brother told me he wishes he could go back and live in the sixties.
"it was just like, sex and drugs for everyone all the time!"
...that's what the OP reminds me of.
i call it history book blindness. living through a period we experience all the little ups and downs,
all the foibles
that will later be smoothed into a more coherent narrative. singular recent events will stand out.
the O'Hare sighting is the first that springs to mind but there are plenty of others.

i'm not saying it is or isn't caused by extraterrestrial visitors, and i'm not saying it's picked up or dropped off since such and such significant date
what is undeniable to anyone who has done more than a modicum of research on the topic is that there is without a doubt SOMETHING going on in our skies that we just do not understand.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have read three different thoughts in these posts.

1. UFOs once existed, but are now gone.
2. UFOs never existed, but were always explainable as secret military craft.
3. UFOs still exist, always have, always true.

Obviously, only one of these statements can be true. Which only proves the mystery of the UFO phenomenon.

For my money, UFOs are very real and have been for centuries.

I hear all the objections, such as no clear physical evidence. However, it is not supposed to be easy for humans to comprehend or prove. But, nothing has changed. We are being visited all the time.

It is frustrating to know they exist beaut being unable to prove it. However, that doesn't deter me. They are very real.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This silly war skeptics are waging against the rest needs to stop.
I know it won't stop like that but still.

UFOs have been, and still are a strong force driving people to places like this one.
Even if skeptics have problems admitting it, the reality of this site is :

In my world, 55.8+25.8=81.6% of ATS visitors believing they are out there.

81.6%

Taken from ATS Real Poll

And that is from about 20000 people responding.

Of course, several skeptics have put up their own polls to try reflect the results they wish to see here, and conveniently ignore this big effort put forward by ATS Staff.

Instead of facing the reality of this poll, all we get is noise, and more noise.

Don't let the vocal minority fool you, be conforted in your feelings.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why don't we all just admit the truth of the matter. We don't know what the truth is concerning ET craft. We can all give our opinion. But that's all we can do right now.

For those who have had personal experiences beyond what the rest of us have, they are personal evidence to you, but the rest of us still have to take an "I don't know" stance if we're truthful with ourselves.

The hardliners and extremists on both sides of this issue are the ones with blinders on. "Believe like me, or you're stupid". These are the ones who give every field of study a bad name and reputation. Add to that the muddying of the waters by those who have a vested interest, and you have a field of study few credible researchers will touch.

As I've said previously, few of us would know a real photo, video, story, or whatever else if it walked up and bit us on the ass. If it doesn't fit in our little paradigm, what ever objectivity we had goes out the window.

Those who want to believe, will. Those who don't, won't.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
They've all disappeared down the hole in this ATS thread

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
This silly war skeptics are waging against the rest needs to stop.
I know it won't stop like that but still.

Well, obviously, the believers started it! I would say that any "perception" of a war would need to stop if any progress is to be made.

In my world, 55.8+25.8=81.6% of ATS visitors believing they are out there.

81.6%

Taken from ATS Real Poll

And that is from about 20000 people responding.

Of course, several skeptics have put up their own polls to try reflect the results they wish to see here, and conveniently ignore this big effort put forward by ATS Staff.

Instead of facing the reality of this poll, all we get is noise, and more noise.

Don't let the vocal minority fool you, be conforted in your feelings.

Objectively speaking; I would think that a place like ATS would attract a subset of the general population that have a strong propensity to believe and think a certain way. I am actually surpised that the numbers are so low.
But still, it really doesn't seem to add anything to the discussion. belief and evidence are different things. Interesting chart though.
Sorry for thr war mongering

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think that they are about, we just dont see them. I also think that UFOs are just USOs

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It has become really frustrating these days (or maybe it always has) to believe in UFO's, aliens and life on other planets but planet Earth.

First of all, the scientists have a really hard time disprove that we are all alone in this damn big universe we are apart of. Look at 2012 from a scientific point of view, and you will see that there were published a lot of exiting discoveries when it comes to the possibility of life on other planets. It can mean microbiology-life, it can mean intelligent life, it can mean anything! We simply don't know, but when we know the Earth is not the only life-giving planet in the universe, then anything is possible. But we simply can't keep being this narrow minded.

It has gradually become more accepted tho to believe in life in the universe, like a "out of a billion galaxies, sure there must be life on other planets" logic. But do we really know what that means and what kind of an impact it will have on our own belief-system, existence, humankind etc. I don't think we do. I think a lot of people logically hear them selves say the above quote, but still scream fake, hoax, Photoshop, "I wasn't there", freak and so on when a serious ufologist try to prove that Earth have been visited by extraterrestials. With the knowledge of life in the universe in mind, the possibility of visitation is suddenly there. So when somebody say: "Prove that we have been visited by extraterrestials", I will say:"I can't prove anything to you". Yes, maybe it is a question about faith at the moment, but soon it isn't.

Second of all, you Photoshop people, you are really just making it more difficult for everyone to believe, including myself.

HamP

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hhhmmmmmm!

Many people are posting on here who clearly know little
about the subject. Ufos dont exist? Try saying that to the
thousands of militery personel who have witnessed ufos. What
about the millions of documents from governments around
the world, that clearly show that something odd is happening
here. What about the cases that involve pilots/militery pilots,
and also radar hits. Is that all rubbish too?

Im not saying ufos are ET, but saying they dont exist, is a little
ignorant.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Perhaps all the UFO sightings were simply scout ships and by now the aliens have already landed and infiltrated Earth's major institutions. That would explain a few things...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ufo = unidentified flying object.

to say ufos are gone is to say all objects that flys, float, or fall in/from our skys have been identified and will be identified..

its funny to me when I read something talking about an identified object (alien craft) yet call it unidentified (ufo).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Statistically ufo sighting reports are up ... if you care about facts .

2007, 2,203 reports;
2008, 4,220 reports;
2009, 4,990 reports;
2010, 4,534 reports;
2011, 5,137.
During the first 10 months of 2012, MUFON has received a total of 7,272 reports.

www.examiner.com...

This just illustrates the denial of hard core non believers is being reinforced by media manipulation .

You all can rest assured the debate will not end until the media if forced to acknowledge the existence of anomalous craft operating on Earth .

But for a small sub set no amount of evidence will ever be enough .

The real shift is in the area of what people believe the anomalous craft are .

That being ufo's are becoming perceived as government or corporate craft .

Why am I seemingly the only one who checked the stats ?????

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We are just learning more about the governments projects. Most of these UFO sightings were government crafts in the past. With the information network that has been created the common person can find out what's out there. There are still a lot of top secret craft out there, the government usually releases old technology and not their latest. Hardly any regular soldiers without high security even know of these things.

I think there are true UFOs out there but I feel they are not ET. I can't fathom an advanced civilization from a distant star spending the resources to be here. Unless they have broken the light speed barrier or if the light speed barrier only applies within solar systems, it would not be cost effective to be here. There is still a lot science does not know though, there could be a cloaked planet within our solar system that we are unaware of. A civilization so advanced they could cloak a planet or a planet that vibrates in a way that it is in a sort of different dimension. They don't seem to interfere with us either way, They could even be here sort of off phase with our reality and we wouldn't know it. Are you sure those are really ghosts that people see and sense or could they be energy beings in this reality. I haven't a clue but I feel there are some strong communication ties with other beings that exist. I sense these ties and ask for information only to find that the information is known by someone somewhere but is not released freely to the general public. Upon researching very intensely I find clues and applications that are in use somewhere.

To someone who does not understand that we have a link with others we consider our kind it will seem that we are conferring with aliens or god or something. We are just communicating with others who believe as we do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join