It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think in opposites, people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I am very keenly aware that I operate on three basic levels and have the ability to easily recall things from my subconscious as this part of me keeps a perfect record of everything.

Split Infinity

Everything appears presently so does not have to be 'recalled'. It appears and it is seen and known.
I am the seeing and knowing aspect.

And just how do you think such information just...appears? It does so because it is accessed and recalled. Data is stored in the Human Brain very similar in the was a computer stores data just using a Biological Storage system rather than Silicon.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I am very keenly aware that I operate on three basic levels and have the ability to easily recall things from my subconscious as this part of me keeps a perfect record of everything.

Split Infinity

Everything appears presently so does not have to be 'recalled'. It appears and it is seen and known.
I am the seeing and knowing aspect.

And just how do you think such information just...appears? It does so because it is accessed and recalled. Data is stored in the Human Brain very similar in the was a computer stores data just using a Biological Storage system rather than Silicon.

Split Infinity

How does the light that is here now appear? No one can say how. It is the mystery called life.
It is all just appearing (thoughts, sensations) but you have a belief that it is you that is doing it.
You are not doing any of it. You think that it is you that thinks - but really thinking happens and it is known to be happening.

Do not concern yourself with what is happening - find out 'that' which knows the happening.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You question can be answered and NO...it is NOT true that no one knows how the light we see appears as we do know.

Light or Photons...a Quantum Particle/Wave Form is emmitted from a variety of Chemical and Nuclear reactions as Electrons have their frequecy changed and become Photons because of these reactions and these Photons which travel at a rate of approx. 186,300 mps...travel as both particle and wave.

Everything we see is Light that our eyes detect having been reflected off of Matter. The color of light is due to the frequecy or Lights Wavelength and the specific atomic and molecular composition and arrangement determines what frequency of light as well as what amount of light will be reflected.

There are many Frequencies of Light our eyes cannot see and even at night the World and Universe is Bathed in Light...such as IR-Light Ultraviolet Light and the like.

So we do know...it's just that YOU do not know.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You question can be answered and NO...it is NOT true that no one knows how the light we see appears as we do know.

Light or Photons...a Quantum Particle/Wave Form is emmitted from a variety of Chemical and Nuclear reactions as Electrons have their frequecy changed and become Photons because of these reactions and these Photons which travel at a rate of approx. 186,300 mps...travel as both particle and wave.

Everything we see is Light that our eyes detect having been reflected off of Matter. The color of light is due to the frequecy or Lights Wavelength and the specific atomic and molecular composition and arrangement determines what frequency of light as well as what amount of light will be reflected.

There are many Frequencies of Light our eyes cannot see and even at night the World and Universe is Bathed in Light...such as IR-Light Ultraviolet Light and the like.

So we do know...it's just that YOU do not know.

Split Infinity

What about the light experienced in dreams? Where does that light come from?
Are eyes needed to experience light? Or is it awareness?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

What ones experiences in REM state or Dreams is simply stored information or data that the Subconscious has recorded and can play back in any combination or even create new combinations and constructs but they are ALWAYS based on the stored data.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What ones experiences in REM state or Dreams is simply stored information or data that the Subconscious has recorded and can play back in any combination or even create new combinations and constructs but they are ALWAYS based on the stored data.

Split Infinity

This is what you believe^.

Awareness is aware of the light of consciousness.
Awareness is the source of the light of consciousness.
The father and son are one.
Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Split Infinity

So light that is experienced isn't always the way you have stated here:

Split Infinity

Because there is light in dreams.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What I have stated...and you quoted are not my beliefs they are FACTS. They are facts proven by the Scientific Method and they are not things that I am guessing about or hope.

This is the difference between what I post and what you post.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What I have stated...and you quoted are not my beliefs they are FACTS. They are facts proven by the Scientific Method and they are not things that I am guessing about or hope.

This is the difference between what I post and what you post.

Split Infinity

They are 'facts' because someone said so.

This moment is the only fact that cannot be disputed. Have a look yourself and see what it consists of.
Find out what is real.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

During his lifetime, someone in my family repeatedly said: "(Nowadays, most people are Highly alienated so...) If you want to live a truly happy life, do the opposite of what others do...". In my eyes, he was a sage... Life > money, power of love > love of power, equity > inequity, honesty > dishonesty, peace > violence, patience > impatience, etc., etc...

edit on 3-2-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

When you dream and think you are seeing light in that dream...you are only accessing the recorded data of what light looked like. It is the same if one closed their eyes and put on a good blind fold.

They can not see visable light but they can IMAGINE seeing light.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

No...there are FACTS because they are proven to be a reality. If they are not proven then they cannot be said to be a fact. Now some people can say something is a fact when it is not but this can be disproved easily if their is scientific proof that something either is or is not a fact.

I KNOW who and what I am.

This is a FACT.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

No...there are FACTS because they are proven to be a reality. If they are not proven then they cannot be said to be a fact. Now some people can say something is a fact when it is not but this can be disproved easily if their is scientific proof that something either is or is not a fact.

I KNOW who and what I am.

This is a FACT.

Split Infinity

Proven?? By who? By you from your own investigation or from a scientific method?
What is reality? Where would you look to examine reality and when?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

They are well known facts that you can look up in a very short amount of time. As I said I am not posting my beliefs...I am posting known facts.

Look it up if you want.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by Angle

During his lifetime, someone in my family repeatedly said: "(Nowadays, most people are Highly alienated so...) If you want to live a truly happy life, do the opposite of what others do...". In my eyes, he was a sage... Life > money, power of love > love of power, etc., etc...

edit on 3-2-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

People feel alienated because they feel separate.
They think there is a world separate to them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

As far as where and how to look up what we have discussed google each individual concept such as asking a question on ASK...such as...When a person is dreaming are they actually seeing light or photons?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I have investigated what is real and google is not where i would look.

This here now is real - it is where sensations and thoughts happen - it is where all arises. Nothing can be 'known' outside presence.

'Believe' what the books tell you by all means but i found out by myself what is true.
Concepts are abstractions away from truth.

What is reality?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yes...you found out what is true...a TRUTH.

A TRUTH is very different from a FACT.

A FACT is a reality.

A TRUTH is a belief.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yes...you found out what is true...a TRUTH.

A TRUTH is very different from a FACT.

A FACT is a reality.

A TRUTH is a belief.

Split Infinity

So a fact is not truth.
And you say truth is a belief.

When you find the truth your belief will change.

Words?? What are they worth?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

A FACT is a reality.

Split Infinity

Now i know how you define 'reality', it clears aways any doubt i had.

Truth is singular. Versions of truth are mistruths.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join