UFOs over Russia creating triangular formations

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's been a while since I posted a UFO video and that's because I haven't seen any that have really caught my eye. There has been a great increase of UFO sightings in 2012 but nothing wow'd me. UFO videos posted on ATS usually bore me as well. Then I ran into this video. I did a search for it but it's hard to find Russian made YouTube video whose title is written in Russian. In any case I did my best and have not found this video posted.

Now about the video. It was uploaded on Jan 30, 2013 and is the only video on the users channel, which is something I always like to see. This person doesn't appear to be a UFO hunter. The video is over 3 minutes long and is filmed from the side of the road. The camera man must have saw the 3 UFOs in question, pulled over and filmed them. You can hear his hazards blinking in the background. The UFOs themselves are very bright, white in color, and dance around each other, disappearing and reappearing, usually ending up in a triangle formation. I'm ruling out Chinese lanterns and aircraft (descending or ascending). Swamp gas or weather balloons are always on the table though

From Russia, with love...

(Good news, 1080p available)
edit on 2-2-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
They resemble flares.
There really is no way to know since the video is shot from long distance.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I would put flares on the table but do flares appear then disappear then reappear? When a flare is fired off don't you see it rise from whence it came?

I think I'm ruling out flares, just my opinion. If it is flares then someone is firing off a lot of them, who have very short life spans.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nice find. S&F. The objects are obviously too far away for a definitive ID, thus by definition they are UFOs. I'm sure the resident debunkers will be along shortly to claim that these are nothing more than aircraft "stacking" as they wait to land.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GmoS719

I would put flares on the table but do flares appear then disappear then reappear? When a flare is fired off don't you see it rise from whence it came?

I think I'm ruling out flares, just my opinion. If it is flares then someone is firing off a lot of them, who have very short life spans.

Flares actually fall not rise hence the law of gravity.
Can't really rule anything out because the evidence is.. Well a bad video.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Looks just like flares. They fall and twinkle.

Also, any three objects can make a triangle unless perfectly aligned. "Triangular formation" is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Looks like flares to me. If you use the cloud lines as a guide, they drop slowly until the bottom line of cloud and then disappear.

new topics
top topics

join