It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFO Footage 2013 from space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
i dont know what these are maybe some are satelites
im not even sure its from 2013
what do you think these objects are
i think they are spacecraft or some sort of monitoring device et uses to expose our weakness
i hope they dont attack and kill us
maybe just we work for them instead

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
swamp gas obviously...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I do not know what they are. Here is the video though. The objects could be space junk for all I know but I hope there are others here that can explain at least a few clips. The main thing I noticed was the speed that the objects were moving. I am open to any ideas.

The main ones I am curious about are the ones moving away from earth the others could be asteroids.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

space debris from some other time than 2013.

Why?

link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

thank you
can you show me please how to embed the video

link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
swamp gas obviously...

I was gonna say that!

It could just be this:

Space junk!

link   
Definitely not from 2013. This same video content was posted last year, and debunked. Will try and find the original thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by xszawe

space debris from some other time than 2013.

Why?

is the footage from a shuttle

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ha, that last "triangle" one makes me think someone added these "UFOs" - just doesn't look right.

However there is lots of space junk up there, so if in-fact these clips have not been altered I would lean that way. There were no changes in speed or direction from what I could see.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
It could just be this:

Space junk!

Those objects are clearly moving way too fast to be space junk. That's why scientists always claim that objects like these are small objects (usually ice crystals) moving close to the camera lens. They appear as small bright balls of light because they reflect the sun light and they some times blink because as they rotate light is reflected through the crystal structure in different directions. The sudden shifts in their movement are always explained away as a force from the engine thrusters throwing the small particles around. These objects probably are just small objects near the lense... who really knows.
edit on 3/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What we're seeing is ice crystals or dust particles much closer to the camera. Pretty cool space footage though.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

That is often the case. I've come to believe it RARELY if ever is traditional 'space junk' of the orbiting cloud variety -- they are too small and moving too fast to be visible, almost always. Stuff of of, or associated with, the observing vehicle is much more common. See my '99 FAQs about 'space UFOs'".

new topics

top topics

join