Lost History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yes indeed, but can you contribute anything to the thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well I'm sure all the info is very interesting to you, I however will not view it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

It might have taken the wrinkle out of your brow..

Re: the thread topic, I'd say that the Library of Alexandria which "accidentally" burned down about 30BC (something like that) represented the greatest loss, although some of the info was preserved at a sister library, and, at various monasteries, which have maintained and preserved much of the ancient wisdom teachings and ancient history.

It is also interesting how many places and events recorded in ancient history are now turning out to be real whereby there's real truth in back of some of the greatest mythologies i.e.: Nineveh (although I'm not saying that Jonah survived inside a whale for three days).

I have a particular penchant for Ancient India along with the notion that many of the histories, philosophies and ideas scattered throughout whole regions, from ancient Ur and Babylonia all the way to the Himalayas - intermingled and cross-pollinated, so that in certain times and places, even in certain historical figures including the one I was mentioning earlier - they meet and intersect, like a historical crossroads between East and West, which include as much Greek thought as Toaist, as much in the mastery of debate and philosophical argument, as the wisdom of meditative contemplation and Yoga (inner perfection and harmony), as much Hindu "Bramhavidya" (sacred science) as Jewish mysticism and messianism (see the history of the Essenes noting that John the Baptist was one)..

"The kingdom of heaven is like a man who brings forth from his storehouse both something old and something new."

Think I'm crazy, that I'm "Mad"..?

Check out this article, and you might begin to understand and come to appreciate what I'm talking about i.e.: what's old made new again.

The Mad Movement and the Sixties' Counter-Culture Project.

History is never lost when we can learn from it while accessing our birth-rite and the inheritance prepared for us from the time before time.

Whoever gains that retrieves history for himself and for his fellow man.

Let us gain from history's lessons, and great triumphs.

Therefore we must always and forever keep an open mind, and think very carefully before tossing anything out of the way as useless. You never know what precious diamonds are laying right in front of our eyes, if we would but look and look again..

edit on 5-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: I don't care, but I do..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Interesting, I agree and applaud your efforts, very informative link I'm sure, too much religious mumbo jumbo for my liking though.

Typical and Spiritual I think of you kind sir.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This is how i remember Atlantis. And so far everything you are saying fits the bill. I have made various posts about this. I had a dream or rather a state. I remember Atlantis being Aztec like and even in its time still looked like it was ruins. Or just a stone city. Some of the pyramids were tipped with gold. But most importantly i remember the rebellion. And im pretty certain that crystal pyramid is a weapon. I know that the aliens created us, we were happy serving them. But they began infecting the population and testing the immune systems of the masses to mutate antigens and force genetic codes to surface. These were Energy beings. And im not sure if its the same one i saw the shapeshifter... i hope not. But anyways, they infected the population. We found out. Developed a weapon and they found out squashed the city. The people fled to different continents. Followed by a chaotic flood that made everything within the city irretrievable. Basically what i remember is standing before a giant pyramid. I remember seeing the purple pyramid. And just seeing lights shoot up from the ground. and ships decent with hunks of fire free falling from the sky. Beyond that i don't remember much.

I do know that they have been forcing genetic blood types, traits and weaknesses amongst us and creating suitable hybrids with them to advance their technology further.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Which pill did you take?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

great thread, I will follow this one closely.

I just wanted to comment on this....

Julius Caesar accidentally burned the library down when he set fire to his own ships to frustrate Achillas

Is there anything these retards HAVENT dont to humanity? What have we done to be stuck with these people on this planet? I mean, come on. Centuries of their BS. Dont they hate themselves yet?

That entire blood line and its descendants is not just a waste, it is a curse.

edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Yes indeed, even though they felt perhaps the same way as you about what they were doing, it was a travesty and their names should be scorned more often than they are admired. Sucks such a person was in a position of power and that they had the cattle to herd aimlessly.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I dont consider US the monkeys /savages, what ever name you like.

They are the abomination IMO.

We are the natives, they are the guests....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Have you actually ever studied Julius Caesar's life? If so, you would understand why he was in a position of such power. Quite simply, he was on of the most capable and impressive humans that we know of. His actions following capture by Pirates at such a young age is just one example of the absolutely extraordinary life that he lived and the accomplishments he achieved.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

yes I have.

He did what was a sacrilege in the republic. He made himself King and sacked Rome to do it. Killed fellow romans and defied his masters. He crossed into Rome with a standing army under the LIE of "liberating Rome". He conquered it by plunging it into a civil war.

he was a freaking curse on Rome.

He took stability away from "his people"(yeah right) so he could entertain his ambitions. I would also point out the rest of Romes blunders came from the tradition of emperors, and the subsequent misery on earth they caused. Something the Republic may have avoided.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Does not make what he ordered, even if it was mistake, right.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Flavian

yes I have.

He did what was a sacrilege in the republic. He made himself King and sacked Rome to do it. Killed fellow romans and defied his masters.

he was a freaking curse on Rome.

What he did was no different to what Marius or Sulla did before him. No different to what Gnaeus Pompey wanted to do. He was a product of his time. If he was so unpopular, why were Suetonius and the other murderers so hated by the Plebs of Rome?

Every now and again, a person of such force and magnitude comes along and the rest are simply swept along for the ride. Caesar was one, Alexander another. Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan, Richard The Lionheart, Saladin, Shapur, Darius, Attila, Harald Hardrada, etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I hope you never forget things like to thank Genghis Kahn for helping to create a plague and the likes, and that we still give powers to such types of leaders today.
edit on 5-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You missed the point i was making entirely. I wasn't saying any of those people were good or bad. I was saying that sometimes people come along that shape the world they live in - and they were perfect examples of that.

If you want more destroyed history, how about the Fourth Crusade and Constantinople?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Ok. (edited reply)

And yes those are very fine examples, I wonder if any of them examples had to do with aliens and or artifacts.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

yes these men come. Some are true to the SERVICE of mankind, others seek to make mankind serve them,

They are great either way, that is true.

Some are great tyrants, others are great men of vision.

dont compare him to Alexander Magnus either. Alexander, "DEFENDER OF MANKIND" his name means......he SERVED the species. Not many were as TRUE as him, so they were not as great. That is greatness IMO.

the rest is monkey BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

There is two sides to each stories, though. His enemies were people too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

his enemies became his equals once they were under his rule. He united the world, and embraced it. Others erased it before they would touch any people.

Like I said, he had his vision which served mankind. He wanted to improve the human condition.

Others had their vision, but it was limited to serving themselves or their chosen lot. They impoverished the human condition so as to achieve their goals.

Look at Constantine, he willfully made the masses more ignorant and darker spiritually to maintain power. He betrayed the empire of the east and violated his word. He was a man of no oath or loyalty. Frail inside.

Alexander lived in honor. Strong.

Alexander built cities and libraries with the unity of mankind in his eyes.
Others built palace districts for themselves and gave the masses "bread and circus".

The intent is completely different. One wishes to surround himself with his equals, so he in turn enriches his fellow man, a lion hearted man...TRUE MAN.

The other wishes to be the only light to shine....EGO, false man... so he dims the light of others.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Still a tyrant imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join