It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to survive in the mafia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
O.K...so. My family is now invovled in the mafia. It was not like that at first. Someone married into a wealthy clan. It really sucks. The thing is, since I look like a mobster, regular people don't want to talk to me...they think I'm some drug dealer or something. The mafia already tried killing me a few times. What do I do? Advice? The police told me to keep notes.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Step 1, internet recognition would be the last thing you want.

Step 2, publicity, stay away from it.

Step 3, don't tell people you are mafia.

Why do you think ATS has expertise in mafia business? Just distance yourself and be friendly?

And if they've tried killing you, refer to step 2

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ha ha,you look like a mobster?What does a mobster look like?
Have you ever heard of the first rule of fight club?
I call bull.
I swear this place gets worse every day.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Silence is golden. Just look straight, move forward, and keep quiet. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Do not talk to police or anyone from any of the alphabet groups. Good luck.
edit on 2/2/1313 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
General rule of thumb. Anyone who uses the word "Mafia" is not involved in organized crime of any sort.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Can I be part of the mafia? I could really use the money...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Ha ha,you look like a mobster?What does a mobster look like?
Have you ever heard of the first rule of fight club?
I call bull.
I swear this place gets worse every day.

No kidding.

I dated a girl from Brooklyn for a while. Her dad was a Sicilian immigrant. He made an honest living owning a neighborhood store. Yes, he got robbed many times. Allegedly his brother (her uncle) was a made man. I don't think she'd lie about something like that and she only mentioned it once. That's the closest I've ever been to that sort of thing.

edit on 2-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

From the about ATS page....

With 278,166 members generating 15,719,840 posts of substance (minimal contributions are not allowed) that cover 908,674 topics in 167 different discussion forums, you could say "the truth is in here."

And new content, new ideas, new speculation, and new theories are being generating at an astounding pace with 3,579 members creating 40,510 new posts during the past seven days. Also, in that same time span, we welcomed 382 new members and enjoyed visits from 8,570 registered members as well as 994,120 guests.

Yet...you posted what you did here....silly you...that's how to keep a low profile.

Des

edit on 2-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OMG just checked out the O.P.s other threads-mk ultra programmed,keeps seeing his doppleganger and the icing on the cake,disabled but he doesnt know what his disability is!
LMAO,worth a look i promise.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Shoot first ask questions last.
Kill or be killed.
And trust no one.
And don't overcook the steak or soggy up the fettucine.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Your sister married into the Maia? ....and they are trying to kill you? Or a rival family is trying to kill you? I'm confused...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

From the OP of another thread they started....

I'm looking for a pen pal. I'm a 23 year old woman and I've only had a highschool education...I don't know much about politics or anything like that but I'd really like to have someone to talk to sometimes. I was supposed to go to the military but it didn't work out. I don't have much of a family to care for me and I'd really like just a friend to talk to...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet, in another thread they started, they claim to be in University.....I think we have a very confused member here...

Des

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Multiple personalities!!! .....( kidding....)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

In her thread about being 'programmed' she says her family are illuminati!
How come i've missed all her threads before tonight?
Great entertainment,I literally cant stop laughing,cheered me right up.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
O.K...so. My family is now invovled in the mafia. It was not like that at first. Someone married into a wealthy clan. It really sucks. The thing is, since I look like a mobster, regular people don't want to talk to me...they think I'm some drug dealer or something. The mafia already tried killing me a few times. What do I do? Advice? The police told me to keep notes.

Thank you OP for the good belly laugh. I am sure you are not serious.

If a member of your family married into the La Cosa Nostra you are not also a member of that family.

OK is it a clan or La Cosa Nostra?

And, if you kept your mouth shut you would have no problems.
You may have had friends in special places had you not advertized you affilation with The Family.

Please don't insult us or anyone else and say the La Cosa Nostra has tried killing you several times.
If they wanted you dead you would be dead on the first attempt.

If any of what you speak of is true then your police are making a fool out of you by telling you to take notes.

Advice?
Shut your mouth and never speak of this again.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
yeah stfu, you never never talk about this " thing of ours " capish !!! LOL

imo your a fugazi you've watched goodfella's or the sopranos 1 to many times

edit on 2-2-2013 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Ok, if you are serious then here is some serious advice:

1. Stop telling people about it, including the police.
2. Don't Trust Anybody. (This is rule #1 even when you don't think you are in danger.)
3. Get out. Live a better life. Being around predatory violent scum like "the Mafia," nobody needs that in their life.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Publicity is better people know then .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What kind of "mafia" is this. Italian? Asian? Spanish? even Jewish have mafia. Irish?
--Why would the "mafia" give an eff about YOU in the first place?
Your sister married in, that has NOTHING to do with you unless of course you are spouting out at the mouth.

LA GARDUNA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join