It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True New World Order and AWAKENING to it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The 'mass' spiritual awakening to the NWO's Luciferian Age is now here - working alongside their social (H.G Wells) and 'mass' political (Brezinski) nwo awakening

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is this what ATS has come to? Two lines and a video do not make a topic.

On the topic of NWO, humanity has shown it's not capable of balancing freedom with prosperity time and time again. Maybe it's time for a new grand experiment. If a new world order can bring stability to the world maybe that's not such a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok video nothing new that we already know.

The only new age I see is we have more b.s. in the future to look foward to.

By the way, music in the video was killing me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

As Zero said a few posts up.

OP any description of the vid?

Have you watched it?

Something?

Second or third thread now in two days that's just a YouTube vid with please watch, this isn't YouTube

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I liked the attention to the symbols... but to the OP. Do you think this new age is a lie? Do you think there is no change in the overall consciousness of mankind?

I think there are different versions of the new age. I do believe there is a shift... it is always gradually happening but this time in history carries it's own unique hallmarks. It has a lot to do with personal accountability, imo. Those who recognize their own personal accountability must strive to make it a teaching to others to reap more and more of the true rewards and I see it in a lot of people... we have a chance like never before to truly connect... IF, we do not use technology for evil and destroy ourselves.

But I also agree with the video because I think this change, as it has been talked about for a long time, has been hijacked by control freaks who want to put their own tag or brand on it with symbols and organizations ... and that defeats the purpose of personal accountability when they are striving to conglomerate and form sides, rather than a whole.

Creating names for themselves IS the folly of Lucifer... boasting a supremacy on the very top... as God.

They have turned into pure egotistical evil... but that is exactly what we should be striving to NOT do... and instead, explore our own personal accountability and allow others to have their personal sovereignty likewise.

So what do YOU think?

No change?
Some change?
Bad change?
Good change?

Or a misinterpretation of change?
edit on 2-2-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

Just making a comment so I can watch tomorrow,seems interesting. And to me it doesn't matter if similar has been posted,I for one don't do alot of searches and therefore just look in the recent posts for things to read/watch so thanx for the upload

~Alienmindflare~

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
No symbol has an embedded meaning. It is whatever meaning you choose to see it as (or an agreed upon meaning), but there is no naturally embedded meaning to a symbol. An eye is just an eye.

Now, concerning NWO and the spiritual awakening. The spiritual awakening is the only guaranteed freedom there is. This world is ruled by those in power - so what we have awaken to is the illusion that they were giving us votes/choice

Sitting in a corner trying to "counter-act" the negative NWO by thinking happy thoughts will not work. If that's the way reality worked this place would be closer to a paradise.

Fighting against will not help either, as the winners will just be the new aggressors to become corrupt and take control.

This is the way the universal nature seems to be run - the only hope - dettach - do not get to pulled into this matrix world (world of light/universe/solidarity/matter).

Focus on understanding that the universe is made of energy/light and light just appears and disappears , no "light/energy" is eternal. Just watch it but don't identify with it and you'll find inner peace /dettachment

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

So far what I know about the New World Order:

"Anyone who speaks against those in political office or any politician has the potential of being labeled a terrorists by the United States Government. These Americans are then targeted by covert operations."
"Those who uncover or expose their agenda will get sent to the back of the line to start over at zero...and won't be able to work at any place of employment for any reason. They won't even be paid minimum wage...reason for the Occupy Wall street phenomenon."
"If they really don't like you they'll try to make sure you are targeted enough to seem unstable."
"They want to reduce the world population."
I'm not really sure how much of this means anything but it seems like a rather weird agenda. But what can anyone do about an invisible group of people?

new topics

top topics

join