It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey what if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just think about this...

A certain governent decides that they would like to list many of the individuals who they believe may cause trouble for them in the future, many of the individuals that are not confroming to the "line" as set by this government.

So this government decides to create a website based on this very thing and to acutally encourage this dissident speaking out. This website soon becomes very popular and some users start to stand out as highly intelligent and holding leadership potential, people really start to listen to these people. The government compiles a list of these individuals, thier IP addresses and there home addresses, they start to follow them to see what else they may be up to.

The government realises that having a high percentage of the population with interent access means that anyone with motivation and non-conformist views will soon find this website. This gives them a very easy way to find these individuals and when the time comes, kill them.

REgards.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I guess this rules out ATS being a target.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
Well, I guess this rules out ATS being a target.

Well that was special...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hahaha funny

After 9/11, I was unemployed and stated to search about governement corruptions, secret projets, area 51 and so on....

I was so scared that they could come to my house and kill me because I knew too much!!!!!!!

I don't even live in the USA, but I was sure that the CIA would come in a big black car and get me!!!!!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Hahaha funny

Is it? Is it really? You laughter sounds a little nervous to me...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You won`t get any intelligent disscussion on this subject.Apart from me

The one thing about the people on this site and the many theories of high powers controlling us etc etc etc nobody really seems bothered that there personnel details from the info there pc is giving out doesn`t make them a little concerned.

Guess none of them have heard about the pied piper and the rats

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
You won`t get any intelligent disscussion on this subject.Apart from me

The one thing about the people on this site and the many theories of high powers controlling us etc etc etc nobody really seems bothered that there personnel details from the info there pc is giving out doesn`t make them a little concerned.

Guess none of them have heard about the pied piper and the rats

Actually, sometimes, I really think about it.........I get really scared!!! But I'm just a 24 years old, very clever, but still....I'm not a big treath

If thay want me, well they will take me and that will be it!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Actually, sometimes, I really think about it.........I get really scared!!! But I'm just a 24 years old, very clever, but still....I'm not a big treath

If thay want me, well they will take me and that will be it!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends which of the theories you believe in to no if you are a threat.

Are but being very clever or modest
may make you a target

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i thought ISPs didnt have to reveal your info...the government cant get your home address from your IP address unless your isp gives it to them...hmmm....be on the look out for government ISPs.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No but they can get your service providers info and they have to the same as ATs warns in its terms and conditions hand over all info to any authority.
Havent you also noticed since coming hear the amount of Trojon attacks on your pc or is that just me

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
i thought ISPs didnt have to reveal your info...the government cant get your home address from your IP address unless your isp gives it to them...hmmm....be on the look out for government ISPs.

One way or another, if needed the government can get what ever info they want. All I can say is for those who are worried about the NWO, concentration camps in US, etc; you should be more worried about posting your views at this, or any other conspiracy site.

If you are smart you will at least use a proxy
, But if the site is a cloak you probably still don't really have a chance. If half the stuff you hear about NWO is true they will definetly look for and find the "movers and shakers" on sites like these. And when they find you, they will kill you when the time comes for them to make their move.

What do you really know about the people behind the conspiracy sites? Are they your friends, do you have a beer at the local bar with them every tuesday night? Do they come over on the weekend for a BBQ and talk shop with you?

It might be time for some to take a good look at what they are saying.. and to maybe wonder if what they are saying may one day cause the death or serious harm of them and their loved ones...

top topics

join