It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of "American Sniper" among the dead at Rough Creek

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Of course not. That said though, if you are suffering from PTSD and certain smells trigger it, then yes seek help ASAP. You are entitled to it and you deserve it.

If it helps you to regain control of your life (if you have indeed lost control) then why mess about? Retake control and enjoy the rest of your life. As a combat veteran, you have certainly paid any "debt" to society - society owes you if you need the help.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I would donate my right testicle to an orphanage before I submitted a claim to the VA for PTSD.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.calaverasenterprise.com...

So called murder/suicide by a Philip Marshall.

Wonder if its THIS Philip Marshall?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

With Obama signing the illegal nazi crime legislation that allows murders and detainment without trial of whomever they wish, UM.....I think Americans need to stop this ASAP. Protect your citizens and Vets, etc, because this is really transparent stuff.

Think it was most likely, Murder, Murder, Murder and Murder, (not by the father either).

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Flavian

I would donate my right testicle to an orphanage before I submitted a claim to the VA for PTSD.

Yeah, no #.

I did go to them for a few bumps I had during reintegration, actually got someone who wasn't a knucklehead, but past that, neh.

I get you about the smells, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by Visitor2012

so where these celebrations fake?

did the media pay loads of actors to come out and celebrate on the streets?

You were telling LIES

You stated NOBODY was on the streets dancing.

There is tonnes of PHOTOS and VIDEOS of people in the streets celebrating the death of BIN LADEN.

It HAPPENED. The media reported it. The Media did not FABRICATE it.

200 people celebrating and dancing on the street on camera, out of a population of 250 million , is hardly PROOF that the whole country was partying it up!

Right now there are hundreds,perhaps thousands of people, pubicly protesting the Government. Does that mean that the whole Country of 250 million people is revolting? Of course not. So why assume that what's happening in the media, is happening everywhere?

Even these ridiculous "Poll" results they like to feed us, are from a tiny sampling of people. CNN frequently writes articles like "Americans are worried about nuclear war" and it is from a poll of 150 people! No reasonable proof of the claim.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

bottom line here? you said NOBODY was celebrating. there was a lot more than 200 people celebrating in and around DC when the news broke. no, not a majority. not even a huge percentage. but a lot more than "nobody."

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
All this nonsense all over the internet about how it's not "right" to judge him because he is dead. Newsflash, people were appalled by this guy long before he was dead, myself included. Because he is dead now, it doesn't make a bit of difference to me. or anyone else. You need a god damn reality check if you think you're taking the "moral high ground" here.

I thought it was one of the most disgusting events in current American history to witness a country reveling in his personal slaughter.

Then again, people in America masturbate over videos of torture, executions & the hundreds of clips showing the US laying waste to people with gunships and high-grade munitions, so it comes as no surprise to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If this has vid has been posted before, my apologies. I just have to remark that when you are the most lethal sniper in the history of the American military who has become a best-selling author, people respect you and your opinion is taken to heart by many.

I my opinion, when you have this kind of notoriety and respect in America, and you publicly speak out against Obama's gun control proposals, then go on to state you've talked to members of the Secret Service as well as police officers who claim they would not go to the homes of gun owners in America to confiscate any weapons (if that day ever came), then you become a problem for the government.

People listen to someone with his experience and track record.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OMG it IS the same person! I hadn't heard yet. Wow, thanks for posting here, as I might not have found out so soon. So sad.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Photo of the suspect while in the marines:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Huge crowd mourns Chris Kyle at Cowboys Stadium memorial

Thousands attended a memorial service Monday at Cowboys Stadium for Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL sniper who was slain last week near Glen Rose.

At about 11:30 a.m., parking lots filled up quickly for the 1 p.m. service at the 80,000-seat stadium.

"I stand before you a broken woman," Kyle's wife, Taya, tearfully told the crowd. "Chris Kyle was 'all in' no matter what he did in life."

After revealing her flaws to her husband, Taya Kyle said Christ told her: "You're a package deal. I love you. All of you."

At the beginning of the service, the crowd entered slowly into the stadium with the hymn Mansions of the Lord playing on the P.A. system and images of Chris Kyle on the jumbo screen.

Serenaded by Scottish bagpipes, the casket carrying Kyle was placed on the blue star on the 50-yard line. A photo montage showed moments of Kyle's life from his childhood through adulthood.

Dozens of Navy SEALS, past and present, stood as the SEAL creed was read at the memorial.

Ex-SEAL's funeral procession will travel 200 miles

www.star-telegram.com...

edit on 2/11/2013 by roadgravel because: image

edit on 2/11/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lnfideI

Originally posted by guymontag

What is mooj? Mujahideen ?

No, I have contempt for anyone that openly brags about killing hundreds of people including women. Also have great contempt for my countrymen that egg it on and cheer for it.

But go on with your troll nonsense, you'll get your stars and the mods will do nothing.

Ding Ding, you win a prize.

You'd feel more like a man if you actually went over there and done something about it, like try stopping him, but no, your more content calling me a troll and whining to the mods.

If I could give you my stars I gladly would in an attempt to keep your eyes dry.

I'm not your friend and I'm not your countryman. And the only thing that makes me feel better than knowing Kyle was popping bad guys/gals is hearing your complain about it.

He was a true American hero. Hats off to him and condolences to his family.

Killing citizens (you call them bad guys/gals) that are fighting back against an illegal war of aggression and occupation is evil. Those people who call bad guys were defending their home against a country and soldiers that had no business being there.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wasn't Kraft the security crew at the Boston bombing?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The death of this author is also to be attributed to EU subversive operations against the US and the destabilization of the US with an attack against the US armed forces.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Utter twaddle.
He was a liar simple as.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join