It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Vaccines Are Great

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by DarknStormy
The vaccines may be great for erasing certain diseases or viruses but what else are they making people put in their bodies also? I think there is something sinister behind these shots..

Based on what? What people on conspiracy sites have said? There's no reason to think there is.

Doctors also say that catching the flu after a shot is only a myth but I have seen it happen time and time again.. If a doctor can bs about that, I'm certain that the people making these vaccines can bs about other things also.

Soooo true. I love that whole "myth" that vaccines cause the flu. I mean how many times has anyone heard someone gets the shot and in a few short days, comes down with the flu? I mean over and over and over and over again. Give me a break! They think by categorically denying this fact, that no one will believe it - and unfortunately that's often very true!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
All right, here is a link I think is extremely telling. There are no tests, lab reports or doctors involved. This is merely someone's blog that they created for the purpose of logging people's adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine. Most amazing of all, is that most of the people who responded and left their stories were only in and around the Toronto Ontario area, AND early on in the release of that vaccine.

I don't need lab reports or peer reviewed studies in this case. Just read the people's stories. It will blow your mind. There are HUNDREDS of people that replied. I don't know how many people on this list sounded like they were having a mini stroke. It is a sad and hard link to read when you read some of these people's stories.

LINK

And for the people who say that not everyone gets adverse reactions, well no kidding, but after reading this list, even if you don't get an adverse reaction, I'm beyond convinced that it aint' doing your body no good.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Trying to find a thread to put this information. I don't know if I am evaluating this exactly right, I do think that my ideas are generally right. It appears that vaccinations are designed to raise the APOBEC enzymes to fight viruses. Anytime you give a vaccination against viruses you probably raise these enzymes. Linky www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So now I read an article on Science Daily that states that these elevated APOBEC enzymes help cancer to get hold. www.sciencedaily.com...

Seems to me that stimulating these enzymes when there is no flu present would increase your susceptibility to getting cancer. Now some of you out there may have extra knowledge on exactly which APOBEC enzymes are elevated after the flu shot, that is what I am looking for here. Can anyone help to fill in the blanks? I know the intent of the shot is to elevate these, that is a normal immune response to having any part of the virus in the body. I am just wondering if it is good to have these enzymes elevated when we don't need them.

Vaccines may be great for some people for flu prevention but the overall side effects for everyone may be worse. This is new information though, I hope someone high up takes this into consideration, someone with the resources to check on this.

All my offspring, except one daughter, and I have a strong reaction to the flu shot, the last time I was at the doctor, I had my granddaughter with me and asked the doctor about this. The doctor told me never to get the shot and asked my grandaughter what reaction she had to the shot. He told her she doesn't need the shot and should never get a flu shot since it will always make her ill. She has immunity already to the viruses. This makes me wonder if we have elevated APOBEC enzymes already.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
vaccines is good for us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join