Why Vaccines Are Great

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'm going to step aside and get myself a drink or 2, or 12. I might come back with a 0.28 blood anti-vaccine alcohol level later on.


You do know if there's anything that's being used to condition the masses, it would be alcohol, right?


Alcohol does the opposite of "conditioning" me, it helps me cope with the insanity without breaking drug laws though. I know what you're saying though, it doesn't apply with me.

TELEVISION is the main tool for conditioning.




posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It is the same case with flu shots.You are given a flu shot and get sick.This is just the governments way
of trimming down the herd!

It does not make sense to give a new born baby so much exposure to deadly illnesses.(Over 40 before age 5!!!)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844
It is the same case with flu shots.You are given a flu shot and get sick.This is just the governments way
of trimming down the herd!

It does not make sense to give a new born baby so much exposure to deadly illnesses.(Over 40 before age 5!!!)



The statistics disprove that, and it does make sense, for starters the virus is deactivated.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 


I'll drink while I respond I guess...



First off, they inject dead and weakened viruses. The weakened viruses may be alive, but it is unable to reproduce.

Prove that is 100% fact, if not, then your info is as good as the source, which may be corrupted.



and yes, the best time to expose people is when they are young, and their immune system is developing. It's the time the body learns the quickest.


Why aren't moms giving their 3 week old babies the chicken pox then? By your logic, they should kick those out of their systems in a few days, tops. Does it really make sense to bombard a newborn's immune system, really??



Do you know what the average life expectancy was up until the year 1900? It wasn't good. I wouldn't make that argument if I were you.


It was probably as high as could be expected under those outdoor plumbing conditions of high sanitary lifestyles back then.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by auraelium
Flu Vaccine contains 62,500 times more Mercury than the safe level for drinking water.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)


I don't know if that figure is accurate because I don't know the limit for drinking water, I can't seem to find it, but think about the differences. A vaccine is tiny, you drink litres of water.

I know that in the flue vaccine there is 25 micrograms of mercury, and the vaccine is 0.5 ML.




Most Scientists agree that there is no safe limit to Mercury. Mercury is the second most toxic element on earth after Plutonium. Its also cumulative in the body, it can build up over time, even decades to dangerous levels.

Heres a video of what happens when Snail Brain tissue come in contact with Mercury, the same thing happens in human brains.Its frightening.




Mercury causes Brain damage which in turn causes lower rates of IQ, it also causes Autism if given to young babys and parkinsons, alzheimers,depression etc

TPTB love it because it causes infertility and lowers IQ and makes money for Pharmaceutical Companys in the process treating mentel disorders.. Less babys and a dumbed down population its a win win situation for them.
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by bri6844
I just watched Bill Gates defend vaccines by stating that it will decrease 10-15% of population.

How will this help humanity.

I also agree that these illnesses were in the decline well before the vaccines were introduced.


Because all Vaccines contain polysorbate 80 which is known to cause infertility, thats what he is referring to. Mercury and other ingredients in Vaccines have been linked to infertility too.Thats why they are pushing to vaccinate children in third world countrys.The elites main goal is population reduction.

Bill Gates was asked by we Are Change how vaccinations would reduce population as he stated, and he ran away from them and refused to answer the question.

organichealthadviser.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)


The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.
edit on 2-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium
 


To suppliment your video,
here is a video showing cells under the influence of sodium fluoride...


Point being, there are microscopic evidence of the damage these elements cause.
Regardless, these elements remain in the water, foods, and vaccines.
Why?



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by auraelium
Flu Vaccine contains 62,500 times more Mercury than the safe level for drinking water.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)


I don't know if that figure is accurate because I don't know the limit for drinking water, I can't seem to find it, but think about the differences. A vaccine is tiny, you drink litres of water.

I know that in the flue vaccine there is 25 micrograms of mercury, and the vaccine is 0.5 ML.




Most Scientists agree that there is no safe limit to Mercury. Mercury is the second most toxic element on earth after Plutonium. Its also cumulative in the body, it can build up over time, even decades to dangerous levels.

Heres a video of what happens when Snail Brain tissue come in contact with Mercury, the same thing happens in human brains.Its frightening.




Mercury causes Brain damage which in turn causes lower rates of IQ, it also causes Autism if given to young babys and parkinsons, alzheimers,depression etc

TPTB love it because it causes infertility and lowers IQ and makes money for Pharmaceutical Companys in the process treating mentel disorders.. Less babys and a dumbed down population its a win win situation for them.
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)


But mercury is in our food. There's quite a bit in fish, and that's a more dangerous version than what's in vaccines (ethyl mercury) which leaves your body a lot faster. The mercury in vaccines is not a problem unless you're shooting up every day.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 





The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.


Consuming these elements & digesting them versus injecting them directly into the blood stream is completely different. We eat traces of mercury in tuna, but if we injected it into our veins directly, would have quite a different affect on our systems.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


You're not explaining why it doesn't make sense to immunize a newborn.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Because consuming it and injecting it directly into the blood stream are two differnt things. Its in other things as well but thats not happening by chance either, food is another attack mechanism for infertility and lower IQ.
thats why we have the is FDA approving these chemicals and others such as Apartame etc.You also have to remember these are being injected directly into the blood stream of new born babys with a body weight a fraction of that of an adult.
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SpearMint
 





The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.


Consuming these elements & digesting them versus injecting them directly into the blood stream is completely different. We eat traces of mercury in tuna, but if we injected it into our veins directly, would have quite a different affect on our systems.



You don't inject vaccines in to your veins...
It's not that different.

If it's a problem then where is the proof? It's guess work and conjecture.
edit on 2-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SpearMint
 





The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.


Consuming these elements & digesting them versus injecting them directly into the blood stream is completely different. We eat traces of mercury in tuna, but if we injected it into our veins directly, would have quite a different affect on our systems.



You don't inject vaccines in to your veins...


Makes no odds, most of it will find its way into the blood stream within minutes/hours



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SpearMint
 





The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.


Consuming these elements & digesting them versus injecting them directly into the blood stream is completely different. We eat traces of mercury in tuna, but if we injected it into our veins directly, would have quite a different affect on our systems.



You don't inject vaccines in to your veins...


Makes no odds, most of it will find its way into the blood stream within minutes/hours


Like eating it.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


You didn't even watch his video. You posted 5 minutes after he posted it, and the video is over 5 minutes long. So, like I said on page 1, it doesn't matter what I, or anyone posts in here, you will only choose to believe what you want to believe while trying to discredit everyone's "proof" you requested.

I didn't want to waste my time in here but I did anyway, because like you, I also want to believe what I want. One thing being, people like you can actually changed your hardened narrow minded opinions.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   


This is just a small example of how mercury can harm our children.If this happens with just fillings in teeth,
how can we say it is safe in vaccines?

We need to stop this poisoning of our children!


There are people who care.
edit on 2-2-2013 by bri6844 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844


This is just a small example of how mercury can harm are children.If this happens with just fillings in teeth,
how can we say it is safe in vaccines?

We need to stop this poisoning of our children!


There are people who care.


Whether fillings are dangerous or not is another topic. It's all about the dose, water can kill you if you drink too much.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SpearMint
 


You didn't even watch his video. You posted 5 minutes after he posted it, and the video is over 5 minutes long. So, like I said on page 1, it doesn't matter what I, or anyone posts in here, you will only choose to believe what you want to believe while trying to discredit everyone's "proof" you requested.

I didn't want to waste my time in here but I did anyway, because like you, I also want to believe what I want. One thing being, people like you can actually changed your hardened narrow minded opinions.



And you still provided absolutely nothing...



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Not realy many synthetic compounds wont enter the blood stream through your intestine or are not absorbed easily thats why you inject vaccines and not ingest them. take a bite from a venomous snake in a fleshy part of your body and see how long it takes for the venom to enter the blood stream, literly only minutes, same for vaccines.



posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


He's talking about mercury in fillings, that escape the tooth and invade the person's systems. Very relevant to the topic at hand, the dangers of vaccines... which contain mercury. Except with vaccines, that mercury goes right passed the blood/brain barrier and does extreme damage.

If you disagree so strongly, go get yourself 52% mercury fillings, flu shots every month, eat 2 cans of tuna per day, drink only tap water, and come back and give us an update in 6 months.

You won't though, because you'll be dead, or mentally retarded by then.





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join