It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Vaccines Are Great

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Then people like me who want to wake up the walking dead, spend hours posting links with good information, and at the end of the day, you still refuse to believe any of it because your ego can't handle that.

I've visited many threads on this site. I've tried finding something that proves they are harmful. I've found so much junk it's hilarious.
My ego can handle a lot, bud.

So please if you have some awesome evidence, if you know some diamond in the sea of crap, show it to us. Don't just tell us to look in the sea of crap some more.

here some for you...

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

healthimpactnews.com...

Vaccinated Children Have More Than Twice the Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

journal.livingfood.us...

Untested vaccines causing new wave of polio-like paralysis across India

Swine flu vaccine 'linked to' sleeping disorder

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Japan halts vaccines from Pfizer, Sanofi after deaths of four children

www.bloomberg.com...

Vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

www.vaccineriskawareness.com...

Relative trends in hospitalizations and mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age, based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

het.sagepub.com...

A new investigation into Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s hotly contested MMR-autism study concluded there was no fraud committed by Dr. Wakefield

articles.mercola.com...

Two More Children in the US Recieve Compensation For Vaccine Injury.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

90 percent of whooping cough cases in Vermont among vaccinated children

vtdigger.org...

Japan Cot death rates plummet dramaticly after halting vaccinations in babies under 3 months, rise back to same level after they resume.

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by DarknStormy
The vaccines may be great for erasing certain diseases or viruses but what else are they making people put in their bodies also? I think there is something sinister behind these shots..

Based on what? What people on conspiracy sites have said? There's no reason to think there is.

Doctors also say that catching the flu after a shot is only a myth but I have seen it happen time and time again.. If a doctor can bs about that, I'm certain that the people making these vaccines can bs about other things also.

No medical intervention is completely risk free.

Beginning around 2001, hundreds and then thousands families began to petition NVICP claiming that their children’s autism resulted from vaccination. (See the article The History of Anti-vaccination Movements, and specifically the section “The Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Controversy” for a discussion of the origin of these claims.) To deal with the volume of these petitions, and to address the assertion that a causal relationship existed between vaccination and autism, the NVICP established a special program in 2002 called the Omnibus Autism Proceeding, housed within the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Office of Special Masters.

I don't know whether they are related but what else goes into those vaccines? I heard mercury was one ingredient..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There is no point playing the LINK wars in here, nothing is going to change.

Think critically for 1 second.

Does it "makes logical sense" to inject a newborn infant with dead and/or live viruses, in such a rushing regiment in a short time?
The child's immune system is just trying to get itself working functionally in this toxic world, so the best idea, is to throw injected viruses into their bloodstreams, some of which would need a 200+ lb adult to absorb these injections without risking severe damage?

How did we make it to the year 1900 without vaccines? Luck? God's will?
Do you really think we NEED vaccines to be "healthy"?
"Here, take this live virus into your blood, it will make you well." -said the Nazi scientist.

Come on people, wake up for Christ sakes.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by auraelium

Would you mind sourcing this information? With a reverse image search I can't find anything reliable.

Immunization Graphs (PDF)

Similar information with sources underneath each graph.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The vaccines may be great for erasing certain diseases or viruses but what else are they making people put in their bodies also? I think there is something sinister behind these shots..

Based on what? What people on conspiracy sites have said? There's no reason to think there is.

Doctors also say that catching the flu after a shot is only a myth but I have seen it happen time and time again.. If a doctor can bs about that, I'm certain that the people making these vaccines can bs about other things also.

No medical intervention is completely risk free.

Beginning around 2001, hundreds and then thousands families began to petition NVICP claiming that their children’s autism resulted from vaccination. (See the article The History of Anti-vaccination Movements, and specifically the section “The Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Controversy” for a discussion of the origin of these claims.) To deal with the volume of these petitions, and to address the assertion that a causal relationship existed between vaccination and autism, the NVICP established a special program in 2002 called the Omnibus Autism Proceeding, housed within the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Office of Special Masters.

I don't know whether they are related but what else goes into those vaccines? I heard mercury was one ingredient..

The flu is different. Doctors don't say you can't catch the flu after a vaccine because everyone knows you can. This doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't work, it does work against the strain of flu it's based on. Influenza evolves very quickly and this can sometimes stop the vaccine from working. This doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't work a lot of the time. Personally I don't bother with the flu vaccine.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Does it "makes logical sense" to inject a newborn infant with dead and/or live viruses, in such a rushing regiment in a short time?
The child's immune system is just trying to get itself working functionally in this toxic world, so the best idea, is to throw injected viruses into their bloodstreams, some of which would need a 200+ lb adult to absorb these injections without risking severe damage?

"Here, take this live virus into your blood, it will make you well." -said the Nazi scientist.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

You say "Think critically for 1 second" and then come out with that drivel?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thanks for that effort, I was starting to think I was by myself in here.

I tried finding the links to a video about nurses who have reversed autism in some kids. I wish I could find it, if you can, I think it would go well in here.

Even Piers Morgan now believes you can get sick from a Flu shot, so if there's hope for him, maybe there's hope for some of the hopeless in here.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Would you mind sourcing this information? With a reverse image search I can't find anything reliable.

Immunization Graphs (PDF)

Similar information with sources underneath each graph.

Inaccurate graphs as explained here.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Flu Vaccine contains 62,500 times more Mercury than the safe level for drinking water.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SpearMint

You say "Think critically for 1 second" and then come out with that drivel?

LMAO!

Ok, you've convinced me I'm just a fool.

I will take all the babies I find to be injected with triple the vaccines suggested... right after you lead the way with your own kids. Giving them triple the vaccines shouldn't harm them at all, right? It's as safe as a glass of water, no? If 3 glasses of water are safe, then 9 must be too.

If you want, we can do shots of water with a teaspoon of pure sodium fluoride and see who is the last standing with 1 live brain cell.

I suppose you believe this added to water is safe too, yes?
Despite the clear warning on the label, if a man in a white coat says it's safe, then it must be safe, and that warning label is just for show.

link   
I just watched Bill Gates defend vaccines by stating that it will decrease 10-15% of population.

How will this help humanity.

I also agree that these illnesses were in the decline well before the vaccines were introduced.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think you're making yourself a bigger hole, to be honest.

Go eat an iron bar and then tell me about your blood.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That court settlement doesn't really prove anything. It's standard procedure, and I expect they change the law soon. The court even stated that thiomersal does not cause autism.
The way it works is if you keep your receipt for the vaccine, and a kid develops certain illnesses within a certain time frame, they pay you.
I'll admit, it's a weird law. It doesn't really prove they cause diseases though. It IS suspicious. But it's not really evidence.

I don't think Bill Gates really meant he wants to kill off babies with vaccines. I think it was more along the lines of if people know their kids will be healthy, and won't die off when they reach early adulthood, then they won't have the need of having 10+ kids. If he really wanted to kill off babies with vaccines, or even reduce fertility rates, I highly doubt a smart guy like that would say it publicly.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844
I just watched Bill Gates defend vaccines by stating that it will decrease 10-15% of population.

I also agree that these illnesses were in the decline well before the vaccines were introduced.

Because all Vaccines contain polysorbate 80 which is known to cause infertility, thats what he is referring to. Mercury and other ingredients in Vaccines have been linked to infertility too.Thats why they are pushing to vaccinate children in third world countrys.The elites main goal is population reduction.

Bill Gates was asked by we Are Change how vaccinations would reduce population as he stated, and he ran away from them and refused to answer the question.

organichealthadviser.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I think you're making yourself a bigger hole, to be honest.

Go eat an iron bar and then tell me about your blood.

You're probably right. Vaccines, fluoride, and the troops being used as fodder just get me going. I can't control the rage sometimes, I'm passionate about some things, and I don't even have a dog in those races. I've lost family to cancers, not any of those things.

I'm going to step aside and get myself a drink or 2, or 12. I might come back with a 0.28 blood anti-vaccine alcohol level later on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I really can't believe you followed up with this post. It is extremely ignorant.
First off, they inject dead and weakened viruses. The weakened viruses may be alive, but it is unable to reproduce.
and yes, the best time to expose people is when they are young, and their immune system is developing. It's the time the body learns the quickest.

Do you know what the average life expectancy was up until the year 1900? It wasn't good. I wouldn't make that argument if I were you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Flu Vaccine contains 62,500 times more Mercury than the safe level for drinking water.

I don't know if that figure is accurate because I don't know the limit for drinking water, I can't seem to find it, but think about the differences. A vaccine is tiny, you drink litres of water.

I know that in the flue vaccine there is 25 micrograms of mercury, and the vaccine is 0.5 ML.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm going to step aside and get myself a drink or 2, or 12. I might come back with a 0.28 blood anti-vaccine alcohol level later on.

You do know if there's anything that's being used to condition the masses, it would be alcohol, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844

Because all Vaccines contain polysorbate 80 which is known to cause infertility, thats what he is referring to. Mercury and other ingredients in Vaccines have been linked to infertility too.Thats why they are pushing to vaccinate children in third world countrys.The elites main goal is population reduction.

organichealthadviser.com...

The elite's main goal IS population reduction.
That's the main honest statement that needs to be said.

Game over.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I don't know if that figure is accurate because I don't know the limit for drinking water, I can't seem to find it, but think about the differences. A vaccine is tiny, you drink litres of water.

I know that in the flue vaccine there is 25 micrograms of mercury, and the vaccine is 0.5 ML.

lol even the vaccine court that people love to cite has specifically stated Thimerosal does not cause autism.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join