Why Vaccines Are Great

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I seem to see a lot of people claiming that vaccination doesn't work, it's bad for us and/or some government ploy. Well the fact is they do work and they have saved so many lives. Here's an info graphic that sums it up, comparing the morbidity pre and post vaccination. Regardless of whether you are a vaccine sceptic or not, I think this is interesting and thought I'd share it.

I believe it's based on this report.

I don't know how many people actually do doubt they work, but it's too many. Get vaccines and let your kid be vaccinated, it might save their life.
edit on 2-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why not lead by example and go get ALL your recommended vaccinations, every year.

Come back and tell us how that worked out for you, if you can still type or think that is.

This kind of post really brings out the Darkside rage within me. So arrogant, so naive, so blind to ALL the research and facts, except the ones you want to believe.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The vaccines may be great for erasing certain diseases or viruses but what else are they making people put in their bodies also? I think there is something sinister behind these shots..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Why not lead by example and go get ALL your recommended vaccinations, every year.

Come back and tell us how that worked out for you, if you can still type or think that is.

This kind of post really brings out the Darkside rage within me. So arrogant, so naive, so blind to ALL the research and facts, except the ones you want to believe.

You don't have to get them every year, I think Hep B for example is about 10 years, so is polio and tetanus. Measles is 15 years.

How about instead of calling me arrogant, naive and blind you show me those facts, because without them those words reflect back on you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

How about instead of calling me arrogant, naive and blind you show me those facts, because without them those words reflect back on you.

I earned my way here by investing 1000s of hours of hard core researching, studying both sides of the arguments, and forming my own opinion based on overwhelming evidence and personal experience.
ETA- Your opinion is a "fact" chart of which you can't even verify the facts of.

I could post 500 links in this thread, and you won't believe any of them as being valid, because they would come from your opponent on the issue. If you want some real truth in this world of con men & propaganda, you're going to have to put that effort in and find it.

Remember though.... if the man is wearing a white coat or a nice suit, and the corporation doing research "for their own product" has an "official" logo, then it's always 100% fact.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
The vaccines may be great for erasing certain diseases or viruses but what else are they making people put in their bodies also? I think there is something sinister behind these shots..

Based on what? What people on conspiracy sites have said? There's no reason to think there is.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I earned my way here by investing 1000s of hours of hard core researching, studying both sides of the arguments, and forming my own opinion based on overwhelming evidence and personal experience.

I could post 500 links in this thread, and you won't believe any of them as being valid, because they would come from your opponent on the issue. If you want some real truth in this world of con men & propaganda, you're going to have to put that effort in and find it.

Remember though.... if the man is wearing a white coat or a nice suit, and the corporation doing research "for their own product" has an "official" logo, then it's always 100% fact.

Do it, post the 500 links because I want to see them. Your ranting means nothing unless you provide something to justify your thinking. With your paranoia the millions upon millions of people shown above would have died. Is it really justified? If you think it is, show me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I could post 500 links in this thread

How about you just post the best one?

I've looked at many articles. Every single one is complete junk. Show me a good one. I want to be proven wrong on this issue.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Have you even spent more than 10 minutes or gone beyond the 1st 3 links in Google looking into vaccines? You are just being a troll and trying to enrage others. What kind of a person says, "What evidence? From conspiracy sites?" ...the kind of person who has never researched much of anything.

Go find some more charts and graphs you can't personally verify yourself to worship.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Have you even spent more than 10 minutes or gone beyond the 1st 3 links in Google looking into vaccines? You are just being a troll and trying to enrage others. What kind of a person says, "What evidence? From conspiracy sites?" ...the kind of person who has never researched much of anything.

Go find some more charts and graphs you can't personally verify yourself to worship.

Don't misquote me, that isn't what I said.

The science is on my side, in theory vaccines work. The evidence is on my side, millions of lives saved, vaccines do indeed work.

You're doubting it, the burden of proof falls on you.

I provided something, YOU provide something.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Are polio, smallpox, and tetanus concerns anymore? I can easily verify those claims.

You have 500 links. Just show us the best one.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do it, post the 500 links because I want to see them.

I could, but I don't have to, there are at least 500 links here:
Type "VACCINES" here

ETA- Before you say it... I'm not talking about thread posts, I'm talking about the links "within" those thread posts.

I know your type. "Show me the evidence! I want to see it. Where is it?"
Then people like me who want to wake up the walking dead, spend hours posting links with good information, and at the end of the day, you still refuse to believe any of it because your ego can't handle that.

The only way you are ever going to believe anything is if you do the leg work yourself. You'll get a feeling of pride & accomplishment doing that work yourself instead of being spoon fed it by others.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The problem is all the mortality rates for all those diseases were on the decline at the same rate before and after the vaccines were introduced........ so it obviously wasnt the vaccines that caused the decline..

Dipteria...

Polio...

Whooping Cough.......

Measles.......

TB......

Whats even more surprising is that Scarlet fever rates have fallen at the same rate as all these other diseases even though there never was or has been a scarlet fever vaccine........
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Do it, post the 500 links because I want to see them.

I could, but I don't have to, there are at least 500 links here:
Type "VACCINES" here

I know your type. "Show me the evidence! I want to see it. Where is it?"
Then people like me who want to wake up the walking dead, spend hours posting links with good information, and at the end of the day, you still refuse to believe any of it because your ego can't handle that.

The only way you are ever going to believe anything is if you do the leg work yourself. You'll get a feeling of pride & accomplishment doing that work yourself instead of being spoon fed it by others.

That's not good enough, you might as well on be replying to this thread. I can't find any proof on ATS.

You're telling me I need to "do the leg work" myself yet you've come in here, argued and passed your work (proving your point) on to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I've visited many threads on this site. I've tried finding something that proves they are harmful. I've found so much junk it's hilarious.
My ego can handle a lot, bud.

So please if you have some awesome evidence, if you know some diamond in the sea of crap, show it to us. Don't just tell us to look in the sea of crap some more.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Read the post above yours. Lots of charts & graphs you seem to like to believe.
Those are good charts, and fairly accurate. Diseases were on the decline when many vaccines came out, but you don't want to point that out when your agenda is promoting their usefulness.

Also read my ETA statement in the previous post. I said not to use the threads as evidence links, but the links within those threads, collected in 1 place, ATS, over the course of many many years. A great 1 stop shopping for links on both sides of the vaccine argument.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Here we go, a good source against this: here

The measles graph you provided is very different from the one here, which makes me think your graphs are incorrect, probably created by people against vaccines. I can't find any information to support your graphs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Read the post above yours. Lots of charts & graphs you seem to like to believe.
Those are good charts, and fairly accurate. Diseases were on the decline when many vaccines came out, but you don't want to point that out when your agenda is promoting their usefulness.

Also read my ETA statement in the previous post. I said not to use the threads as evidence links, but the links within those threads, collected in 1 place, ATS, over the course of many many years. A great 1 stop shopping for links on both sides of the vaccine argument.

It's not even the same point as you were trying to make, don't use that to get out of backing your claims up. I'm still waiting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Because you asked so nicely, I'll try to dig something up out of the 1000s of piles of crap out there all conflicting one another. Kind of pissing in the wind in this thread though...

It happened again. The federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has awarded Ryan Mojabi and his family a multi-million dollar settlement for autism as the result of an injury from the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine. Ryan’s family joins Hannah Poling and at least 85 others who have received judgments for vaccine-induced autism from the VICP. These people aren’t supposed to exist. We are told again and again that vaccines cannot cause autism, vaccines have never caused autism, and vaccines never will cause autism.

Except when they do.

Here is the link to the settlement document. www.uscfc.uscourts.gov...

linky

The numbers are still low because these type of actions are finally coming out.

Start at the 2 minute mark...

Healthcare, new vaccines, reproductive health services = lower population by 10-15%.

I don't want to depopulate myself from here, so I'll not do what Mr. Gates suggests.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Those are interesting charts, but I'm not sure how true they are. Without a source, it's very hard to judge.

But assuming they are legit. There's 2 things that are very important in judging the graphs:
The first being the population increase of the early 1900s. Really from about 1850-present day, the population has increased dramatically. Now my point is the graphs are all in per 100,000 people. So it doesn't show the total number of cases.
Second, sanitation procedures were vastly improved during the early 1900s.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join