It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
WE just wont agree then. I do not believe the mentally ill have a right to own a gun. I do not believe criminals have a right to own a gun.

Well, many of us here believe that alphabet workers should not be allowed to appear on social boards to try and push ignorance inline with the globalists views. Yet here you are! Should we be allowed to remove your right to defend and further the lies of the "ruling class"? According to your point of view, yes we should!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

Convicted felons already cannot possess firearms. That's already in place and agreed upon. I agree too...

And when they make it a felony to be a member of ATS and you are caught and convicted?

Talk about a slippery slope.

Once someone has 'paid for their crime', their Rights should be fully reinstated. If you honestly believe that someone is evil enough to forever lose their Right to defend themselves and/or their loved ones, then just put them to death and be done with it.

The same argument applies to anyone mentally ill.

Personally, I don't believe in the concept of 'prison'. There should only be 4 possible penalties for violating the Law (but there should be no victimless crimes either):

1. Death
2. Restitution
3. Public Flogging
4. Some combination of 2 and 3

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Because normal people are not lunatics like the SH Truthers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Because normal people are not lunatics like the SH Truthers.

Is this not what we call a "one liner"! ^ The name calling is also frowned upon, no?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great video. This guy is how all American's should be speaking and not just laying down and allowing the government to run amok all the while eradicating what liberties we actually still have left. He makes excellent points that if they want to propose any gun ban whatsoever it should be done with due process by amending the constitution and not by enacting legislation. The reality is that there aren't enough voices like his speaking out and it seems destined that the legislation will be steamrolled through just like all of the other unconstitutional legislation that has been shoved down our throats over the past couple of decades.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thank you for bringing this clip to light. God bless you and all those that support this thread. Star for you... 'Nuff Said...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanstaafl

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

Convicted felons already cannot possess firearms. That's already in place and agreed upon. I agree too...

And when they make it a felony to be a member of ATS and you are caught and convicted?

Talk about a slippery slope.

Once someone has 'paid for their crime', their Rights should be fully reinstated. If you honestly believe that someone is evil enough to forever lose their Right to defend themselves and/or their loved ones, then just put them to death and be done with it.

The same argument applies to anyone mentally ill.

Personally, I don't believe in the concept of 'prison'. There should only be 4 possible penalties for violating the Law (but there should be no victimless crimes either):

1. Death
2. Restitution
3. Public Flogging
4. Some combination of 2 and 3

You have made so many correct points here I don't know where to begin.

Being a felon for the last 14 years and counting, i must say, thank you for taking what I feel and believe inside and make it simple and eloquent at the same time. I made a mistake at 17 years old and pay for it to this day. So do the two daughters I care for full time and my girlfriend because I cannot legally defend them...

As far as your penalties go for offenses. Let me just say.... It'll never be that way because if it was..... The world might be a better place.... And it seems we can't have that....

Star for you...And God bless you...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

1.Do not care about how it happened (apparently),

what? Where did you come up with this garbage?

2.All seem very much like people who are looking back on some long-lost memory.

This makes, absolutely no sense if you actually think about what you're saying along with the of the rational of it.

3.Noone is angry.

Not one person is angry? Not a single person? You're Wrong.

4.Noone is shedding a tear.

Not one person is shedding a tear? Not one person? You're Wrong.

5.All have shown laughter, and looking to the spouse for confirmation, in the "stories" they tell.

All have shown laughter, okay you care to think that people can't smile and laugh at a time of crisis? Just as I told you, please resort to my previous reply. Actually, let me shut you up right here and you shouldn't bring up laughter again if you care to reply again.

www.youtube.com...

Janet Jackson seems to be smiling and laughing while talking about the death of her brother. A simple google search is all it takes to show this for almost any public death. Oh but let me guess, his death was faked too because Janet smiled.

6.Would be investigated thoroughly for such behavior in any other type of case. 7.No resentment or facts about the case are ever discussed by ANY of them. 8.ALL OF THEM apparently take this disaster the same way, unlike your claim of everyone being different.

It's being investigated still, so I don't know what you're trying to say.

ALL OF THEM are different, they share some similarities? They smile sometimes means it's a fake?
You really shouldn't have numbered these the way you have, 6 or 7 of the bullets basically are trying to say the same thing so spreading them out into more bullet points doesn't really help your case. Makes you look amateurish.

9.Total lack of emotion or outrage, as if they have been prepared on what to say, and are holding back.

What? You have no basis to say this, what are you talking about? I'm serious, do you think this through or do you just mash keys on the board? I have not met such a crowd of people that stress their opinion and preach this as fact based on someones amateur emotional readings of others. I have said everyone takes things differently, and show their emotions differently. Just because someone may share a similar reaction as someone else doesn't mean anything.

Basically what it boils down too, is your lack of respect for people. I have not read a straight story on this conspiracy, what is the final conspiracy here people? Were the kids there? Or were they not there? Were they flew to a private island with the people from the 9/11 flights? What is it?

Have a nice day.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I thought we were not supposed to question the sandy hook shooting on ATS anymore?

Cuz ya know, snopes.com already debunked it and a bunch of pedantic serial skeptics get upset when we question the offical story.

It just makes me more suspicious.

Why all the nastyness from the ATS mods and the resident skeptics?

The skeptics have less evidence to back up the official so they are resorting to name calling and weak attempts at de-railing the discussions and the moderators are assisting them, why?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You know what I find MOST interesting about this video? Note his REAL emotion and how he nearly broke down and cried just thinking about his kid being in that situation. Now go watch some of the videos of the parents of the victims of Sandy Hook only a day or two after the tragedy. Whenever I point this out to someone I know, they always tell me I'm crazy for even saying that and they tell me "everyone grieves differently". Yeah... everyone does grieve differently, but I don't think it's far-fetched to think that a parent who had just lost their child would be a teary mess.

More disgusting statements from those who think these were actors. Difference? This is a month later. The grieving PROCESS is called a process for a reason. One day after the event people will still be in shock!. Heck, even a month after the event of your daughter being gunned down by a lunatic and you could still be in shock. Maybe everyone is telling you you are crazy for a reason.

You guys can stick to one video from a man hours after his daughter was gunned down, yet you demand evidence from us who say this wasnt a conspiracy. To remind you, the burden of proof is on you. Where's the evidence he's an actor? Aside form the asinine theory developed form a 3 minute video almost two months ago.

Expressing your opinion is "disgusting" now?

Wow!

So I guess we need to get rid of the first amendment along with the 2nd as well?

While we're at it let's get rid of the 4th amendment too. I'm sure you would'nt mind monthly inspections of your home and office/workspace. I hope you're not in possession of anything that may be considered "free speech" material or it's off to the camps with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

"The skeptics have less evidence to back up the official so they are resorting to name calling and weak attempts at de-railing the discussions and the moderators are assisting them, why?"

$$$$ 850k of it to be precise ^^, now stop mentioning that damn word sandy!!!!!!!

thread closed thread closed thread closed, heh whos side are they on anyways, take a flipping guess, lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens.

Are you sure?

The only organisations that have tried to exploit the massacre are the NRA and Scientology. Two of America's craziest and most dangerous groups!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Expressing your opinion is "disgusting" now?

Wow!

So I guess we need to get rid of the first amendment along with the 2nd as well?

While we're at it let's get rid of the 4th amendment too. I'm sure you would'nt mind monthly inspections of your home and office/workspace. I hope you're not in possession of anything that may be considered "free speech" material or it's off to the camps with you.

No. What is disgusting is how people go about questioning Sandy Hook and how far you just took your response. I'm all for expressing your opinion, but please back it up because it's only giving people the wrong impression.

Here is my example theory of mine.

I believe that Aliens were the true cause of the Sandy Hook shooting because the night before I saw something in the sky that looked like a shooting star but it could have been Aliens. My opinion is that Aliens caused Sandy Hook shooting because 7 hours before the whole ordeal, I saw something in the sky.

I can make a thread about my theory, and you know what people would say wow you're a nutjob. But in reality, its no different than all of the threads about it. PROVE my theory wrong. I will also go in EVERY single thread if it concerns guns, Iran, NK, Obama and Israel, Lance Armstrong, and state my opinionated theory as fact.

If you are going to support your opinion, include facts and be rational about things. I have not seen one factual piece of evidence to support the claim yet, about it being an inside job.

What ATS is trying to do is be more rational about things. There is MOUNTAINS of evidence that coincides with it not being an inside job but I guess everyone just forgets about that huge piece of the puzzle eh? Have you actually sat down and thought of everything that would be needed to go and pull something like this off?

However, I've gotten a little too off topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Interesting, but from where I'm sitting in Hartford, I see an investigation still continuing, ongoing and the State Police dribbling out info to even lawmakers in tiny drams so as not to pollute the investigation with baseless claims and accusations that have no part of it.

The people around here for the most part are satisfied with the fact that the State Police are continuing to investigate, and not giving out info, we're pissed off as hell at our State Legislature (obviously this gentleman in the video is only one of many) but he's not only upset about gun laws, that's what he's ranting about in that video, but I can almost assume with 100% certainty that he is sitting at home tonight going "HUH?" at Governor Malloy's latest budget debacle.. Which unfortunately is a bigger issue in state than Sandy Hook is, we have a ton of problems in our state, with a budget that won't be balanced, infrastructure damage that isn't being fixed and people from all over popping around every town trying to gauge how we act so as to make stupid idiotic moronic videos about how someone didn't act correctly in their eyes.

I can only say this so many times, you'll get the info when they are DONE investigating, the CT State Police are not in the habit of withholding information after they complete an investigation, it's that simple, they NEVER release much before they are done, and when they do finish, they give it ALL out... It's happened before, it will happen again, and everyone will STILL lambaste them for not giving them all the info as they find it out immediately... You want the info? Become a CT State Trooper, then you'll have the info, work in the State government, then you'll have more of it than most, but stop ripping on them for doing what they are paid to do.. Investigate...

As for the parents, they interviewed each and every one of them, the State Legislature did as well behind closed doors, I'm sure if any of them weren't on the level , someone would have picked it out by now, and our Senate Republicans would have liked nothing better than to have something to shove at Malloy..

Enough already, don't you all have some war to go complain about?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The trouble is, the President with his Executive Orders and Congress with new legislation are jumping the gun (no pun intended) before a thorough investigation is completed. Don't you think politicians should at least get all the facts and do their due diligence before reacting in such a knee-jerk way?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by ResistTreason

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens.

Are you sure?

The only organisations that have tried to exploit the massacre are the NRA and Scientology. Two of America's craziest and most dangerous groups!

i guess you missed the part where the state of new york exploited the dead children to rush through new legislation to violate the 2nd amendment rights of citizens that did nothing....

and i guess you also missed the part where the media and federal government are exploiting the dead children by trotting the survivors out in front of the cameras at the super bowl to sing, and the newly introduced "assault weapons" ban, that if passed, will violate the 2nd amendment rights of citizens NATIONWIDE, who did nothing...

It's ok if you slept through all that, it's totally understandable, i love my sleep, and i knew i wasn't the only one.

but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

WE just wont agree then. I do not believe the mentally ill have a right to own a gun. I do not believe criminals have a right to own a gun.

Well, many of us here believe that alphabet workers should not be allowed to appear on social boards to try and push ignorance inline with the globalists views. Yet here you are! Should we be allowed to remove your right to defend and further the lies of the "ruling class"? According to your point of view, yes we should!

Typical, I try and keep the conversation civil, even say lets agree to disagree. And you respond by conjecture, ad hominem, lies, and slander.

Calling me an alphabet worker pushing ignorance inline with globalist views? Why? Because I dont think criminals should legally be allowed to own a gun? You either are very young, or very ignorant. Because guess what? People are allowed to disagree with you, without having to be part of the global elite trying to hold you back.

Again, Im a gun owner. And I believe I have the right to own my gun because I am not diagnosed by any severe mental illness, nor have I ever committed a felony.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's pretty simple why they won't show this on the MSM; It goes against what they want. They want gun restrictions or bans, and it's quite easy to do when a handful of people own our media. Having such power over what information you get can alter someone's opinions, and usually people that go against what they say get criticized, or aren't looked at at all, such as this man.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
reply to post by vkey08

The trouble is, the President with his Executive Orders and Congress with new legislation are jumping the gun (no pun intended) before a thorough investigation is completed. Don't you think politicians should at least get all the facts and do their due diligence before reacting in such a knee-jerk way?

So? That doesn't change the fact that the OP is misleading. Anyone in the United States can go to CT-N and see the replay of this testimony on their computer from the website, it was not deleted, it was not censored, and all of out local media (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, Radio, Newspaper) did stories on this guy's testimony, and nowhere was it censored or did anyone claim that our state politicians had their rears handed to them. It was civilly done, the legislators all thanked this gentleman for his testimony and they went on to the next person.

I don't see the national media posting video from other states that have public hearings, so why is it such a massively huge deal that they aren't posting Connecticut's legislative hearings, where's New York's hearings on the subject or California's, that's right,, they aren't there either, and I would venture a guess that every state has someone like this person that is passionate and has spoken out, it's part of the process.

I have always been opposed to reactionary legislation and rule making, I speak out against it every single day, albeit locally and with regards to the new draconian security measures they have put in effect at our schools, which makes it impossible for a parent to get in at all without being subjected to TSA style harassment from school staff. That was reactionary, they didn't think first, they just classified parents as the enemy, and went from there. That's not on the national media either, gee.. is that some large conspiracy? No not really, I can't see CNN or FoxNews carrying a hearing from our town where residents threatened to kick out the entire Board of Ed and Town Council for the fact that they were reacting, rather than being rational. It's a matter of how these things are done, CT-N has it's own network, it's only on cable in Connecticut, at the time of the hearings, even our local stations had to get the footage from CT-N to run it, anyone could ask for it in the 24 hours before it was up on the web, it's public, not hidden, not censored and costs nothing....

So I stand by my comments, the OP is misleading, and patently false, and just because it didn't make National News doesn't mean it was not discussed as nauseum locally, which, unfortunately is where it SHOULD be discussed..it was after all a Connecticut hearing......for Connecticut.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join