It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: because it is pointless sniping not relevant to anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I honestly thought this was going to be another one of those garbage videos of some other guys theory on how Sandy Hook was a conspiracy with new "evidence" on how it was faked and blah blah blah garbage.

I was wrong, this video is perfect and he couldn't have said it better I don't think.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
NOW TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

Here is a perfect example of an article calling out the MSM.........

Four Days after Sandy Hook Tragedy: Live Shooter Drill Hoax in East Harlem, on Nation’s “Most Vulnerable” School Children

www.globalresearch.ca...

On the morning of December 18, 2012 administrators at New York City Public School 79 (the Horan School) in East Harlem conducted an entirely unannounced “active shooter drill.” The event, which took place just four days after the high profile Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown Connecticut, terrified the school’s 300 special needs adolescent and young adult students and the 100 teaching and counseling staff members. Ranging in age from 12 to 21, Horan’s largely Hispanic student body contends with an array of mental and emotional disabilities, including autism and cerebral palsy.

Coming less than one week after the Sandy Hook tragedy, the Horan School hoax drill has left many students and staff members severely traumatized and seeking accountability from administrators.

The questions remains: Why would major news media virtually censor an event where hundreds of especially helpless individuals were needlessly terrorized by supervisors who took it upon themselves to create an “active shooter” scenario? Where were the convoys of satellite trucks and slick broadcast journalists interviewing the traumatized victims? Why weren’t cable news talk shows abuzz with pundits decrying the needless drill and defending the underprivileged children and teachers?

The simple answers are that 1) Horan’s students are poor disabled minorities—a constituency that is politically powerless, and, 2) no one was injured or killed. These are both plausible explanations for the media blackout.

Alongside a dearth of publicly available evidence and an ensuing investigation into Sandy Hook that authorities maintain was carried out by a single estranged young man, the Obama administration and its Congressional allies have proceeded to move forward on far-reaching gun control and mental health-related diktats and legislation as if the investigation itself was entirely consistent and transparent.

"as if the investigation itself was entirely consistent and transparent"

Exactly one of my earlier points.....open and shut case and the MSM plays right along.

Where exactly was the MSM after this horrific display of irresponsible school administrators?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Freedom isn't just another word ...

Your post reminded me of a song I wrote,
Here are the lyrics.

There already exists a song which perfectly fits to Carver's press conference performance.

You YouTube wizards should make a video with the footage of Carver and the music of

F. R. David - Words 1982

with a little text exchang "I love you" -> "I DUPED you" www.youtube.com...

H. W. Carver - Words 2012 (feat. James Tracy)

Words - don't come easy to me
how can I find a way
to make you see I DUPED you?
words don't come easy

This is the only way
for me to say I DUPED you
words don't come easy

Well I'm just a MEDIC man
FAKERY's so far my best friend
but my words are coming out wrong
and I - I reveal my heart to you and
hope that you believe it's true, 'cause

how can I find a way
words don't come easy

This is just a simple song
that I've made for you on my own
There's no hidden meaning you know
when I - when I say I DUPED you honey
please believe I really do, 'cause

how can I find a way
words don't come easy

It isn't easy
words don't come easy

how can I find a way
edit on 3-2-2013 by Marlow because: removed long quote

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You are extracting way to much information from my very short statement. I believe in responsibility and knowledge. The one who sells the gun should be responsible for whatever he sells, the current world so very impersonal and everything being so hardlined despite humans be quite softlined in their nature and character. I don't like giving away responsibility to some other entity which treats humans like trash and statistics.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
This is your 2nd attempt at putting words in my mouth. My OP or the most recent you are commenting to do not say anything about a complete ban on guns.

Um, the video is clearly making the assumption that there will be a complete ban on guns and they will go around collecting guns from cold dead hands. And I can't even count how many times this same assumption has been said on these boards. What I was saying was directed at more than just you. Maybe you didn't say it, but it is the general consensus about what will happen.

Here's some examples from this thread:

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens

If they want to take away our guns...

People are clearly equating talk about assault rifles, with all guns. and that's just from the first page.

I really can't stand how you just ignore all of my main points, and pick out one small thing I said. I made a lot of very good arguments and you just ignore them all.

For the part I didn't quote of yours, I explained why that didn't matter. Repeating it doesn't negate my argument. To summarize my point: they don't have to wait to discuss gun control. Guns were used, period. Gun control has been being discussed for a while now. They aren't just starting to talk about it for the first time, and most people haven't been talking about confiscating all guns.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro

You are extracting way to much information from my very short statement.

I made it clear that I was saying things that weren't necessarily in response to your comment.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I loved it!!! He did a great job!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"I got frisked getting in here and I'm sure you feel very safe. Unlike how you failed to protect some kids at a school." -- I'm paraphrasing, I just can't watch that dreck again.

There's hyperbole on both sides because this is an emotional event. Unless of course you think the event was staged -- I find grieving parents in a town where people know each other pretty hard to stage.

The reason we don't frisk people going into schools is that would require a LOT of resources -- and until now, we didn't think they were such a target. I don't really want to be in a society that can actually protect everything -- because that means all resources would be devoted to security and defense. More bullets than food.

I think we could do things to make better sensors for explosives and perhaps a radioactive tracing agent for gunpowder. We can spend a little money helping with therapy. It's also very clear that MOST guns used in a violent crime are recent "purchases" and usually declared stolen (or sold at a gun show without a background check). So the argument that there are TOO MANY GUNS to solve America's gun death problem is pretty silly. If you concentrate on solving the problem with NEW GUNS -- the problems of easy to get and hard to trace can be rectified over time. Doing nothing, only delays any improvements.

Mexican drug lords aren't buying vintage guns -- they hire some poor American to walk into a store and buy them some on the other side of the border. Limiting people to "two assault weapons" per month was squashed by an outraged NRA.

If we want a solution -- people need to quit being absolutists and outraged -- especially a senator who isn't in any danger. His grand standing isn't going to solve anything -- and he certainly isn't going to raise taxes to pay for a metal detector, police officer and security measures at every school in the country. So his comment was rhetorical and used to drum up emotion.

Gun deaths and violence has gone down over the years however -- but that also might be because the problem is being reported less. Criminals are targeting illegal immigrants more, and if a Police Chief wants to look better -- who's going to double check his statistics? We have a country that is wealthier than ever, but too poor to guarantee the quality of food and drugs, the integrity of data, and the honesty of bankers -- things that probably kill more people than 30,000 per year, but less directly.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You know what I find MOST interesting about this video? Note his REAL emotion and how he nearly broke down and cried just thinking about his kid being in that situation. Now go watch some of the videos of the parents of the victims of Sandy Hook only a day or two after the tragedy. Whenever I point this out to someone I know, they always tell me I'm crazy for even saying that and they tell me "everyone grieves differently". Yeah... everyone does grieve differently, but I don't think it's far-fetched to think that a parent who had just lost their child would be a teary mess.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Not only that, but you'd think they'd at least have puffy eyes and appear sleep deprived, but they all look like they had a good night's sleep.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Really?!?

You think Bill Stevens looks sad in his video? Seriously? Watch that video again. He's not even close to crying. These parents are actually crying.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Have you ever been really upset about something? Truly suffered a terrible loss? How did you look in the morning after crying all night?

I recently suffered a great loss and I could barely open my eyes the next morning they were so swollen shut from crying. I don't think I looked like my normal self for about three days following the loss. My make up certainly didn't look that good. I don't believe a professional make up artist could've made my eyes look un-puffy or remove the redness.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

She must be using Johnson & Johnson, cause I did not see any tears there either. How is it that throughout this massacre, not one parent can be seen actually crying?

Everyone grieving differently?

Eta: This person's speech was full of common sense, but it would be inconvenient to air that on the MSM as it goes against the general theme they've been selling which is guns are evil and enacting more laws will make a difference somehow...

edit on 3-2-2013 by Sek82 because: on topic

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What this man says is exactly what is the issue. Beyond any other reason or fact for pushing these legislations, how can you try to pass them without all the evidence and reports finalized?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah!!! You go Bill Stevens!! Wooo!! S&F ....Excellent Stuff Right There

so very very sad that this video is only going to be being viewed and acknowledged by a few people on a conspiracy forum, and on this forum it will sit... and sit.....and sit..... only being acknowledged by very few while the charades out there continue and rights continue to be taken.

Also, I wanted to clear the air about something I said before in a previous thread in which I agreed that it's okay to have background checks, and I even said that we SHOULD ABSOLUTELY have background checks done when a member had asked me if I agree with them or not.

Well..... my thoughts have now changed, not just because of this video, but because I came to my senses, and now I say HELL NO.
It's a "right" for "everyone" and shall not be infringed upon in any way.

Background checks are out of the question.
edit on 3-2-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
The recent school shootings have gone from being a 99% possibility of being a staged event, to now being 100% positive staged event.

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens. We must show that we will not stand for acts of Treason against the American People.

Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Have you ever been really upset about something? Truly suffered a terrible loss? How did you look in the morning after crying all night?

I recently suffered a great loss and I could barely open my eyes the next morning they were so swollen shut from crying. I don't think I looked like my normal self for about three days following the loss. My make up certainly didn't look that good. I don't believe a professional make up artist could've made my eyes look un-puffy or remove the redness.

Really? Jeeze you must set the standard for everyone!

First of all, when my grandfather passed away I tried my hardest to have my family get their minds of it, not to toot my own horn but I make a lot of people laugh I actually had my grandmother laughing almost in tears at my little sister because she (being 6) slapped a nurses ass while she was walking down the unit while my grandfather was in the hospital during his final hours. I reminded her of that when we got home and had her laughing her ass off and tried getting her mind of things and yeah it made her feel better for a little bit, but I know for a FACT when shes alone she feels the pain so much like all of us. What you SHOW and how you FEEL are two totally different things.

So you're "experience" doesn't mean # if you think your emotions are universal. Everything takes thing differently and for you say something like that just makes you look utterly stupid. It really does. So your expertise advise and emotional experience doesn't really mean #. It really doesn't, yes I'm being "harsh" by some standards but its reality. I'm sick of people because they think their own emotional experience does justice for everyone in this world.

Have a nice day.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Noone is talking about anyone, these are parents who have lost a child in a shooting, who

1.Do not care about how it happened (apparently),

2.All seem very much like people who are looking back on some long-lost memory.

3.Noone is angry.

4.Noone is shedding a tear.

5.All have shown laughter, and looking to the spouse for confirmation, in the "stories" they tell.

6.Would be investigated thoroughly for such behaviour in any other type of case.

7.No resentment or facts about the case are ever discussed by ANY of them.

8.ALL OF THEM apparently take this disaster the same way, unlike your claim of everyone being different.

9.Total lack of emotion or outrage, as if they have been prepared on what to say, and are holding back.

Combining these irregularities with the complete lack of details and photos, should lead any sane individual to a conclusion that someone is hiding something...but the excuse patrol is just too strong these days.

I feel that many people WANT the TV shows they watch to unfold, to confirm the programmed beliefs they have so they can watch TV for some more .

Criminal Minds is on, let us go watch !

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You know what I find MOST interesting about this video? Note his REAL emotion and how he nearly broke down and cried just thinking about his kid being in that situation. Now go watch some of the videos of the parents of the victims of Sandy Hook only a day or two after the tragedy. Whenever I point this out to someone I know, they always tell me I'm crazy for even saying that and they tell me "everyone grieves differently". Yeah... everyone does grieve differently, but I don't think it's far-fetched to think that a parent who had just lost their child would be a teary mess.

The word is shock. Profound SHOCK. Mothers packed a lunch that morning....helped their children get out the door and wished them well to elementary school. Never in their wildest nightmares, giving a passing notion to the idea their most precious thing in life would never be seen whole again.

I'd have been suspicious if they all were overflowing with emotion immediately after. THAT is what wouldn't seem right and acted because THAT is what someone who hasn't lived major, sudden and totally unexpected traumatic loss would expect to see happen .... not what REALLY happens. That's by no means a 100% rule of course because there are no 'rules' to how one handles having their own child shot to death in their own classroom.

Same thing with the speech this is based on by the way. The fact he does stumble a bit and isn't perfect in his speech tells me it IS legitimate. If it was delivered cold and without flaw, it would be either so well practiced as to be suspect...or I'd want to know what profession he was in where speaking was a daily part of it. One of the two would have to be true, IMO.

The degree some people figure they can judge the minds of others and what is happening inside them after unthinkable events is beyond me and never ceases to baffle me. It's hubris at a level that nearly defies belief..
edit on 4-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join