It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by ResistTreason

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

THIS is the problem with this entire subject. Not to mention a base tactic in the Alinsky method. Rather than trying to provide indisputable evidence and a sound and structured theory - simply marginalize and insult the opposition preemptively.

Bullying and resorting to poor debate tactics does nothing at all to further your agenda nor does it make you correct.

Exactly. No one on ats is going to change my mind obviously. And we can agree to disagree. But to just lay insults like this tell me that's all you have to your case. How do you expect someone to take your side serious? You are just letting them know there must not be anything but conjecture in a pool of muddied water.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

So you believe this is a cut-and dried case, and yet have no proof that lies in a pool of muddied water.

All you have to your case is just about nothing for real, you have been on this about nothing since the start, you claim the official media's stories are true NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY CHANGE.

It is YOU who cannot be taken seriously, you do not actually have a side, but are rather part of a group of people that are so paranoid, that you have long since shut off your mind in being able to see something outside of what has been drummed into your head.

Claiming noone can change your mind is funny, since the media does it all the time we can only assume you hide your fear in forms of bravado.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
The recent school shootings have gone from being a 99% possibility of being a staged event, to now being 100% positive staged event.

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens. We must show that we will not stand for acts of Treason against the American People.

I have reached the same conclusion my friend. And it was not a conclusion that I simply jumped to, but one that was thought out and influenced by the available evidence. I remember reading yesterday where a member mentioned the government coming for free speech and not arms, and thinking about that I drew another conclusion...It is quite possible that certain people and cliques within our government wish to go after free speech and then guns, because this would make more sense from their point of view. This is because they would want as little hassle as possible, and if some of us were out there riling up the citizens and speaking the truth, it would be much harder for them to garner support for gun legislation.

Therefore I think we should keep an eye open for attacks on free speech in the coming months, as well as continuing attacks on our right to bear arms. The Constitution mentions nothing other than that we have the right to bear arms, and that right is not to be infringed upon, which it already has been. The government has no Constitutional right to ban certain firearms, to require permits, etc., unless legislation is passed via due process. Due process is being totally voided in regards to gun legislation, and any gun legislation should have to go through the Supreme Court at the very least...There needs to be a court ruling that can be challengeable in the future, as legislators are NOT allowed to pass UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.

And people think that things are getting so bad with the shootings and everything. There are two reasons for this thinking. Number one, the media is simply talking about these events more, and they are not really happening more frequently, they just happen to make the news now because there is a government agenda. The government controls those who own the news networks, and everything rolls downhill as they say. And second, there are factions and people within our own government who would not blink an eye when it comes to staging a false flag event in the US. There are declassified documents that state this as FACT. It has been done before, and documents show others that were in the planning stages. Plans that would cost the lives of hundreds or more US citizens, all to garner support for a cause that is being pushed by certain people in our government.

This is not fiction folks. There are bad people in the world, and those who seek power, like politicians, are often some of these people. Power seekers are less compassionate than most people in general, not to mention the fact that once they receive power they become even more corrupt.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Agreed. FWIW I don't see why similar posts/posters and the others that follow each other around thread to thread (derailing/trolling) aren't quelled by the mods.
They profess how "stupid" the threads are, intimating how "above it all" they are. Yet they keep revisiting the same threads? It's a giant eyeroll for me every time I see the lot of them posting.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One more thing on the conspiracy video case, not sure what is worse, the person who made this video and completely lies or mislead the viewers, or the people who blindly believed the video without checking the facts.

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=f7hiLgeJ5So&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Df7hiLgeJ5So

Claiming the wrong Gene Rosen in the video, there is a gene Rosen in the screen actors guild, just not the one I'm the video. Proof provided in the link above.

Also one more thing about the Facebook page which says Robbie Parker was setting up the page while the events were ongoing. I can see why people would blindly believe this, since the guy made the video made the text where friends of his were posting why they made the page hard to read when he covered it with bold text making the ridiculous claim that Robbie made the page before he knew his daughter was dead.

Love the blue text highlight he uses to enhance his point of view, but I you read the rest of the paragraph, they friends who made the page say they still know his daughter is a victim, just not sure if she was one still in the school or one of the two who died when they arrived at the hospital.

Also, how does that guy know what time the page was actually made or what time Robbie was notified of his daughters death.

It's also safe to say if you have three daughter that are very close in age, they are likely to look very similar. So them saying its the same girl in the photo with Obama as the family photo, is pretty ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
reply to post by Ghost375

What part of assault weapon ban and registration of weapons are not in that direction? Those two things shouldn't even exist in a free society..

People shouldn't have to register their weapons? I'm very pro-gun(despite what people may think, because I am pro-logic too), but that's just crazy.
I'll go a bit further than just registering. I don't want insane people or criminals to have weapons. You guys usually don't have a problem with not allowing felons to vote, but you're going to stick up for their right to carry weapons? That's completely illogical. You have no problem locking people up for 20+ years, but when they are released and can't have a gun, you complain they lost freedoms?
Now for insane people. There are some very crazy people out there. People who can't wipe their own ass. You think these people are capable of owning and properly using a firearm?

This everyone deserves the right to a gun argument is absurd. There are people that shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

You know what. I oppose an assault weapon ban. But I highly doubt it will pass. What's more is I fully understand the argument against them. I'm not going to call people tyrants for having an opinion different from my own. I think it's very immature to start talking about revolution because people are discussing a ban on weapons that are capable of mass causalities, and aren't really necessary for self defense. You aren't Rambo. If 3 or more people come after you with simple handguns, it doesn't matter what gun you have. You're going down. Real life isn't like the movies.

The things being discussed are a far cry from the government seeking to remove all guns from cold dead hands.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Oh c'mon, you think they should investigate if it's terrorism? Seriously dude?

Not to mention, they really did NOT discuss gun control the day it happened. I know because I was paying close attention. I know people on this site did a lot of discussing about it, but not the MSM.

They've been talking about the same thing involving gun control(stricter laws for the insane, criminals, and assault rifles) for a while now. They are NOT talking about going door to door collecting guns from cold dead hands like everyone here thinks they want. The reason I even mention this is this:
When is the right time to discuss gun control other than shortly after a shooting? It's the logical time to discuss it. I see no reason why that needs to be a conspiracy. I see no reason whatsoever why they would need to stage the shooting either. There are A TON of crazy people in america. It's only a matter of time before a shooting will happen, no conspiracy is needed.

Again, I don't really know what you want them to wait for? Wait to see if it was a terrorist attack? That's illogical. The facts came out pretty quickly, and in this case it doesn't really matter what the facts are. There was a shooting. Anyone who commits such a heinous act must be insane. Why wait to see his exact medical condition before discussing if very crazy people should be allowed to own guns?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This is your 2nd attempt at putting words in my mouth. My OP or the most recent you are commenting to do not say anything about a complete ban on guns. I suggest you read the OP again since you seem to be confused as to why this thread was started and what it is about. The comment about the possibility of this being a foreign terrorist attack is more figurative than literal. I used it as an example of how a story might turn out to make people look totally ridiculous for jumping to conclusions and insisting on stricter gun controls without even knowing what happened. Hypothetically if it turned out it was a terrorist attack would we still keep arguing for gun controls?
No that would be absurd........as there are possible outcomes that would have nothing to do with gun controls except for one thing. This case was open and shut from the very beginning NO MATTER WHAT THE POLICE FOUND. It is 1 shooter with an AR-15 PERIOD and the MSM jumped right in and followed the agenda of what spoon fed drivel would be shoved down our throats this time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

While you make valid points, Im willing to play devils advocate.

Your logic seems to be that registering a weapon will keep said weapon out of the hands of a criminal. You further this logic by actually saying mentally ill people shouldnt be afforded their second ammendment right period.

We all know, if thought about rationally, that its insane to think registration stops anyone from getting a weapon. Case in point: Most murders are committed by handguns. Every state requires registration of handguns since the Firearms Act of 1968. How are these criminals getting handguns if they must be registered then?

Second, who should be in charge of deciding what "mental illnesses" one must have to be stripped of their God given rights? Should OCD be one? Social Anxiety Disorder? Just people who are psychopaths?

Once you strip one group in society of a Right, it is very easy to expand to another because of the precedent that has been set. Rule of Law is based on precedents. Court cases are won or lost based on precedents set hindreds of years ago.

Once a "mentally ill" person is stripped of their God given Rights, should they be able to present a defense? When should their rights be given back to them? Who decides? A doctor...a beaurocrat? If they get a defense, who pays for it? Us...the "patient"?

Why stop at "mentally ill"people? Why not all Blacks as they commit most violent gun crimes? Why not White Christians as they are the worst offenders theoughout history of violence? How about German Americans since their home country is guilty of starting two world wars?

See where this is heading? Talk of stripping anyone of any right to anything because some quack psychiatrist claims they have an illness is treason on its face. Do you realize that all human emotions are now classified as "mental illnesses"?? Have you ever told your doctor you were feeling sad or depressed? Suddenly that qualifies as a reason to start taking basic rights!?

Sorry, but your logic is illogical at best.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Asktheanimals because: deroguetory comment removed

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
fox news Sunday morning round table show was just talking about yall.. Juan Williams claiming there is a group of truthers saying this never happened, they all laughed it all off. and changed the subject went to commercial.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLife
fox news Sunday morning round table show was just talking about yall.. Juan Williams claiming there is a group of truthers saying this never happened, they all laughed it all off. and changed the subject went to commercial.

Im not sure why this statement makes you mad. There is a large group of truthers out there claiming this did not happen. It IS laughable.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
one of the weirdest things about the sandy hook shooting is there isnt 1 survivor!

an autistic kid was able to kill 6 adults and 20 children....he must have been extremely accurate!

how was he so methodical in his killing?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dekard1138
one of the weirdest things about the sandy hook shooting is there isnt 1 survivor!

an autistic kid was able to kill 6 adults and 20 children....he must have been extremely accurate!

how was he so methodical in his killing?

Simply untrue. Man, its tiring seeing all of this false information passed off as fact. There are at least 2 survivors that I have heard about.

Ive pointed the probability of the high mortality rate in numerous threads before. You are talking about 6 year old, huddled together, all hit AT LEAST 3 times by a .223. Survive? One round of a .223 would do a gruesome amount of damage to a 6 year old. 3 or more? Those poor babies were shredded.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

"Survivors that you have heard about"... LOL.

What else is funny - Believing this happened purely based on hearsay without personally seeing a shred of evidence supporting it?

Why is this still an ongoing investigation if Adam Lanza was the only one involved?
The only thing that will settle this is surveillance footage.

one must admire your diligence in defending the authorities regarding Sandy Hook endlessly, it is the honorable thing to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Im not sure why this statement makes you mad. There is a large group of truthers out there claiming this did not happen. It IS laughable.

Im not sure why you think I am Mad... that is Laughable... I dont get Mad, I am shock proof.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Im not sure why you think I am Mad... that is Laughable... I dont get Mad, I am shock proof.

Well, the "spitting fire' emoticon tends to mean the person who used it is angry....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

"Survivors that you have heard about"... LOL.

What else is funny - Believing this happened purely based on hearsay without personally seeing a shred of evidence supporting it?

Why is this still an ongoing investigation if Adam Lanza was the only one involved?
The only thing that will settle this is surveillance footage.

one must admire your diligence in defending the authorities regarding Sandy Hook endlessly, it is the honorable thing to do.

You're joking, right? Do any of you actually bother to do any research?

NEWTOWN -- Natalie Hammond was probably cracking jokes Friday morning when she went to a staff meeting in the principal's office at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Hammond, described Monday by her best friend as "one of the funniest people on the planet," would have been feeling good because it was her daughter Kayla's 12th birthday. Hammond, the recently promoted lead teacher at the school, is one of two wounded survivors of the nightmare that befell Sandy Hook on Friday. Read more: www.newstimes.com...

www.newstimes.com...

Its amazing to me that you all continue to attack me when I post FACTUAL rebuttles to false claims. And to speak of me basing it all on hearsay is hilarious, considering that not one person has yet provided a single shred of evidence to support a conspiracy theory.

one must admire your diligence in defending the authorities regarding Sandy Hook endlessly, it is the honorable thing to do

Take your ad hom and stick it. I have not "defended the authorities endlessly", nor can you provide any quotes to back that up. In fact, I have pointed out their foul ups quite a bit. isimpl;y choose not to accept the LIES that are being spread in the name of 'conspiracy theory'. Man....i tell ya, I have never seen people get so defensive about being presented with facts.

but, alas, this is the same tired tactic. When your 'theory' is challenged with fact-attack the person presenting the fact.

edit on 3-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen.

Why is that so complicated? Since when do people on a conspiracy forum just go along with the mainstream story? Oh, I know, because kids were involved, its taboo to question anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Amen!
2nd

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skoalman88

Pics or it didn't happen.

Why is that so complicated? Since when do people on a conspiracy forum just go along with the mainstream story? Oh, I know, because kids were involved, its taboo to question anything.

Seriously? Wow....just wow. So where are the pics proving that this is a conspiracy, since so many of you are convinced? Did you bother to research or at the very least follow the link I posted?

I am continually amazed by the lack of ability to comprehend the term 'burden of proof' on this topic...
edit on 3-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well, the "spitting fire' emoticon tends to mean the person who used it is angry....

so you assumed.. huh- key word "tends"
Could have ment I disaprove or my displeasure of Juan Williams

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join