You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So incredibly stupid. "im not going to derail the this thread" then you continue...

Originally posted by impaired

I'm not going to continue to derail this thread - if you want to get the last word in, go for it. I'm sure you will.

The last word? So if I answer your question you are not going to respond?

And just FYI, all you DID was reply. But those replies were only jabs just like your last post. When people do that, they are usually backed into a corner.

Wow, you are 100% correct. In fact if you go over my ENTIRE posting history you will see that I have a history of replying. And as far as my posts to you, yes they have also been replies. I don't believe I ever argued that I didn't reply. I was asking how I "strawmaned you".

Why so angry? What button did I push?
edit on 2/3/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

Nobody is angry here.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Exactly, you don't have anything. You can go back and edit as much as you want and you still will not know what a straw man is.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well, I've been waiting for the dust to settle before diving into this one.

This video makes up my mind for me, very obvious and very blatant hoax IMO:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Freedom isn't just another word ...

Your post reminded me of a song I wrote,
Here are the lyrics.

Freedom's Calling.

Freedom is not just another word
It;s changing all over the world
Good times are coming
It;s not just another day
This is how we;ve got to stay

Nobody takes it away
The world is full of emotion
This is the right of our birth
Spinning aroun on the little ball we call earth

People
We've got to take control
We have got to find a solution
WAKE UP!
We've got to put up a fight
There's so much political pollution

Nobody takes it away
The world is full of emotion
This is the right of our birth
Spinning aroun on the little ball we call earth

So Hold On!
Freedom's Calling!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Come on. That video proves absolutely nothing, except that news media outlets rush to be the first ones to report something significant, but 90% of the time get it wrong.

For emergency managers and just the average citizen it is important to remember that the first reports of any incident are almost always wrong. A few dead, many dead, one gunman, two gunmen...it is confusing for everyone at first.

First news reports almost always wrong

You can find specific examples of how they are wrong almost 100% of the time when events like these happen. It isn't a cover up, nor is it a hoax, it just happens, mistakes are made

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

yeah, notice how it read "newtown resident" as if he was just some angry schmuck

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
because the news cycle has moved on. the news has moved onto immigration, the superbowl and other issues

even the local news here doesn't talk about it anymore

when the staties release the report, then they will talk about it and everyone here will claim it's a cover up before they read it

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Y'know why this isn't being shown everywhere? Because this man is nobody. He's not a parent of a victim nor a victim himself. Just a guy.

I don't know. his daughter was in the building while it happened, that would be close enough for me to want to get involved. and his point was that even lock down at the school couldn't prevent the killings so at the very least he didn't want his ability to protect his daughter at home taken away.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The guy's right. There is absolutely no difference in safety for school children today than there was on December 13th, 2012 other than a few intelligent school boards that have decided to place armed guards in schools.

Armed guards is a start, however, to be most effective, there needs to be numerous concealed carry personnel in each school building to maximize the ability to immediately respond to idiots who wish to do harm to children.

No legislation barring the ownership of firearms provides an iota of security for school children, period!

You can close this thread now

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by ResistTreason

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

THIS is the problem with this entire subject. Not to mention a base tactic in the Alinsky method. Rather than trying to provide indisputable evidence and a sound and structured theory - simply marginalize and insult the opposition preemptively.

Bullying and resorting to poor debate tactics does nothing at all to further your agenda nor does it make you correct.

Exactly. No one on ats is going to change my mind obviously. And we can agree to disagree. But to just lay insults like this tell me that's all you have to your case. How do you expect someone to take your side serious? You are just letting them know there must not be anything but conjecture in a pool of muddied water.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

I'll give ResistTreason a pass since he used the words "whom cannot see it YET" indicating there has been enough muddying of the waters by our supposedly top notch news gathering sources for us to claim "shenanegans". kind of the fool me once... thing. It does get frustrating when there are so many dots jumping off the pages and linear thinkers will not move out of their comfort zones to connect them.

does the govt lie?
does the govt kill people?
does the govt do spy stuff?
does the govt do stupid things and make mistakes?
if you answered "no" to any of those questions you are most likely a linear thinker.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

yeah but some of those reports like about the guy up the street and the dad mentioning cue cards don't make sense in the real world and how quickly they jumped on "assault weapons" before the water had even cleared. Like the guy said how can you start legislation on something before the final analysis comes out? that's fishy from the start
edit on 3-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know why you claim this video wont' be shown by the MSM, we were inundated with this up these here parts for days in the papers on TV on our local radio, everyone was talking about what was said by the people testifying, and nothing was left out.

Less sensationalism and more thought may be in order here dontcha think? I mean ithink about it:

1) This aired LIVE as it was happening on CT-N which people in Connecticut can get on TV or the Net whenever they are in session.

2) ALL the state's news media was there. ALL OFF IT. For days after these hearings started all we heard about was how parents and others were testifying, and not saying what the Legislature expected, our State Legislature was happily surprised to see many not just overreacting, and as such it hit ALL OF OUR NEWS be it TV, Radio, and Print.

There's no hiding this stuff, it wasn't held back because of some conspiracy, it was on CONNECTICUT's Legislative network and most people out of the state don't' even know that channel exists..

I find this whole thread to be a fail of sensationalism that wasn't even there..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

this actually took me some time, simply because of past conspirecies that have been proven, but i was able to see why the "time stamp memorial page" shows that this WAS NOT a conspirecy.....it helps to have a few years of "old fart" programming knowledge. this page pretty much sums it up
www.inquisitr.com...

the rest of the "evidence" presented suggesting this was a conspirecy, has holes in which you can drive a truck thru.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

It's not fishy, it's just people using a tragedy to push their agenda. It's sick, but these politicians take advantage of anything they can to push their agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Another angry man banging tables and making THREATS who owns a gun.

Sane people need to get out of america before time runs out.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Another angry man banging tables and making THREATS who owns a gun.

Sane people need to get out of america before time runs out.

I think I just need to get out of the south before some idiot starts a civil war....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
The recent school shootings have gone from being a 99% possibility of being a staged event, to now being 100% positive staged event.

***snip***

Or we are watching a number of copycats. Perhaps even a sinister answer to the suicide bombers of the middle east. Maybe you have a number of terrorist cells in the US that are manipulating the stupid people into doing these silly things.

And to the OP video.

A question is raised: Why doesn't the school have the same elaborate security system as was demonstrated when he was checked on the way in?

Isn't the real point this:

A school shouldn't have to have a security system like that - with armed guards even.
A school - or any other place - shouldn't have to fear your domestic terrorists.
How did your great nation get to the point where it is now?

And why is there an abundance of programs on Discovery and National Geographic wich tries to portray gun ownership as fun and safe?
Why are so many American reality shows about dysfunctional idiots who enjoys stamping on those below them?
Is that the American dream? The pursuit of happiness on the expense of others?
edit on 3-2-2013 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-2-2013 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
S & F

Great video,

People now know sandy hook doesn't add up,

But I can see another horrible shooting on the cards to help push these so called laws,

How else could they step it up from sandy hook ?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join