You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
It has become so completely obvious how despicable the MSM is surrounding this topic. Almost immediately after this tragedy the gun control debate was off and running full steam ahead. Much to the surprise of probably many in the Govt and MSM people are opposed to such restrictions for a plethora of reasons not to mention the vile and nauseating fashion in which TPTB have attempted to capitalize on this heinous act. Here is an example of a conspiracy, YES a conspiracy, to only broadcast what fits the agenda. This video is NOT in line with their agenda and therefore will not be shown......along with others.......hence the conspiracy. Feel free to attempt to explain why voices like this are NOT heard.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: link didn't work

Simply put, you are not going to see this on the MSM because it is not a grieving parent demanding an "assault weapons ban" that already existed in CN. If this was to make it on the news it would only be an edited version with a story on how this guy is a monster and a crazy insensitive gun nut.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hi JibbyJedi, I fear you are right relevant to the way some folks will back down when the SHTF scenario unfolds and militarized LEO's start kicking down doors. I know so many folks that are so enthralled with "Dancing With The Idols" or whatever or some unreal "reality" show, sports, soap operas and talk shows that exploit people....and filling their snouts with junk food and swill while in front of the boob tube, they either don't have a clue, don't care until it affects them personally and even then, will they stand up for their freedoms?

You are right, this all started a long time ago. There should have been folks raising heck over "roadside stops/checks", the seat belt laws/rules, helmet laws, no smoking laws and such. The vaccination pressures brought to bear on parents...they say they aren't mandatory yet but folks who try to opt out are often hassled for their choices. Little by little, our freedoms have been slowly tinkered with...like that "frog in a pot of water til boiling scenario"... more and more and slowly the system has been working to take away our choices/freedoms.

Youngsters that join the armed forces literally sign away their rights, their bodies, to govt. They are "owned" from the day they take their oath....yet, when they arrive home, they have to fight for medical help and now they are hassled relevant to owning firearms. What kinda crap is that?

Hubby and I are both in ill health because of PTSD and Gulf War Syndrome so we WILL stand up for our rights when/if the time comes. Even if we were well, we would stand up and defend ourselves. Freedom is a lot to loose...in fact, it is everything! Freedom isn't just another word for nothing left to loose. Thanx for listening.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Y'know why this isn't being shown everywhere? Because this man is nobody. He's not a parent of a victim nor a victim himself. Just a guy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Fantastic find! This guy really has his act together and delivers his message passionately.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

look man MSM is a corporation and they have full rights to omit what they want. If u r unhappy go start one channel and see the practicality of it. who has stopped u from doing that and frankly who has forced u to watch it anyway.

and as far is this man is concerned i don't understand him,no one has passed any law that will take away his gun including assault weapons if he has those, then y he is so upset. either he is paranoid or he is faking it.. may be he is a NRA shill y do u discount that possibility, it will not be the first time NRA will be using money and influence isn't it?.

and as far as i can see it is freely available on youtube and so far 5000 odd have watched it with 200 odd liking it so i am one of those 4800 who is not impressed

you know MSM gets going because people like u watch it gives them rating and importance.
just ignore them like I do and u will see there is so much u can get on internet.what guys like u do is u suck on TV all day to get outraged about something.

get a life

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by ResistTreason

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

THIS is the problem with this entire subject. Not to mention a base tactic in the Alinsky method. Rather than trying to provide indisputable evidence and a sound and structured theory - simply marginalize and insult the opposition preemptively.

Bullying and resorting to poor debate tactics does nothing at all to further your agenda nor does it make you correct.

Exactly. No one on ats is going to change my mind obviously. And we can agree to disagree. But to just lay insults like this tell me that's all you have to your case. How do you expect someone to take your side serious? You are just letting them know there must not be anything but conjecture in a pool of muddied water.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Great thread OP. The media is controlled by the progressives even FOX news is controlled by the very same power base.

Ron Paul is another perfect example of the media progressive bias. The mainstream liberals need to start waking up just like the mainstream conservatives have. Time is growing short and the progressive agenda is entering its end game.

TPTB are worried that people are waking up faster then they can take away freedom. With the whole prepper movement going full tilt they are running out of time. Something is very wrong and even the idiots are starting to ask what the heck.
edit on 3-2-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I dont know if you guys have it over in America, but over here in UK of late theres a drama series running on Channel 4 called "Utopia".
Its this dark, conspiracy show about government, vaccines etc etc. In opening to the latest episode theres a school shooting, perpetrated by an organisation, for they're own needs. They alter the fingerprints, the CCTV (to make it look like a child did it) everything.
Check out this opening, and the rest of the show and you will see why its (kinda) relevant:

www.youtube.com...

(cant embed)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Probably because this guy is an idiot?

Do you really want him out there promoting your agenda?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
SMH...

Ok. If this is really a conspiracy and you folks believe it but need more proof to get the truth out, then why not go to the town and interview the parents? Why not try to interview others?

I didn't think so. You all talk this talk, but never walk the walk.

Even if it IS a conspiracy, really - what could one do? Keep worrying? It's pointless.

So they want to disarm the American citizens? Ok... This is the best they can do?

Unbelievable...

Here's who you can thank for ALL of this - The MSM for screwing up facts in the beginning.

I've given up on conspiracies. You will get nowhere, so just live your life.
edit on 2/3/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by acertainshade
I dont know if you guys have it over in America, but over here in UK of late theres a drama series running on Channel 4 called "Utopia".
Its this dark, conspiracy show about government, vaccines etc etc. In opening to the latest episode theres a school shooting, perpetrated by an organisation, for they're own needs. They alter the fingerprints, the CCTV (to make it look like a child did it) everything.
Check out this opening, and the rest of the show and you will see why its (kinda) relevant:

www.youtube.com...

(cant embed)

And this is part of the problem. Some of you think life is a TV show. Or maybe wish it was.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I was gonna say that... one of my like minded friends said this IS what happens, and i concur.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"And with regards to due process the final report with all the facts on Sandy Hook will not likely be issued until this summer, it was stated clearly in the newspapers.How can any legislation be passed in good faith or good conscience without all the facts..."

For me this quote is the clincher.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by impaired

Yes, directly replying to each point in your post is such a strawman. Get over yourself

I'm not going to continue to derail this thread - if you want to get the last word in, go for it. I'm sure you will.

And just FYI, all you DID was reply. But those replies were only jabs just like your last post. When people do that, they are usually backed into a corner.

Why so angry? What button did I push?
And you did straw man me! Really?? Post something to rebut me instead of calling me names and such and pulling up a 4 year old thread I made - what the hell????
edit on 2/3/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
After watching that video i have this to say....

I 100% TOTALLY AGREE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant