It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (FULL VIDEO) 2013 Official

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

How is it that people keep making these videos mostly from the laughable things and yet miss the very important things that have yet to be answered? I have come across some new theories that have yet to even be posted here yet but I have no doubt when they spread it will be like wildfire and make the crazies even worse. One website last week went so far as to claim the morning of Dec 14 the entire emergency radio network in Conn. was hijacked. The information he used to draw that conclusion was easily explainable but it could be an attempt to discredit what is actually on the radio and pretend that it was faked because a few things that were recorded are very damaging. Another story I read is that someone discovered a relative of Mayor Bloomberg is actually the son of Mrs. Vollmer who IS a kindergarten teacher at the school and that HE is the shooter the nurse is claiming to have seen. I thought the shooter had a mask on and her stories change with different reporters but watch for these 2 stories to gain speed in the future. It does NOT surprise me in the least that so many crazy theories are hitting the web so as to derail any rational discussion of what took place.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Obviously you have not watched the video which includes actual coverage of the event.
Just stay uninformed

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
[Another story I read is that someone discovered a relative of Mayor Bloomberg is actually the son of Mrs. Vollmer who IS a kindergarten teacher at the school and that HE is the shooter the nurse is claiming to have seen.

I just don't understand why someone would choose to believe this over the explanation that Adam Lanza was the shooter. There can't possibly be more evidence for this than for the story as reported. Is it just people reflexively opting for a conspiracy theory no matter what it is? Or people trying to get their 15 minutes by hyping increasingly ridiculous stories?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thank you for sharing. First time I've seen this video. And you're right, it's not a video that MSM will be plastering all over the place, and we all know exactly why. Anyone who claims otherwise, is simply to themselves.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Although it appeared from his speech his daughter actually attended Sandy Hook that has since been corrected.
I still stand by my support of his speech nonetheless.

www.slate.com...

Thank you for the nice article about my testimony in Hartford. Unlike the Liberal media who don't let facts get in the way, I just wanted to let you know that my daughter does not attend Sandy Hook Elementary, but was in "lock down" nonetheless on December 14, 2012 at Reed Intermediate School (5th & 6th grade) about a mile away with her classmates, one of whom lost his little sister that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join