It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

thanks for the article...those scientologists are WACKY...disgusting, brainwashed lunatics...but wacky and funny, none the less..

The NRA is proposing armed guards in schools...and as far as i know, that IS a result of the shooting in Connecticut..but it's not exploitative, it's a suggestion that might actually do some good...as i said, i'd be for removing unconstitutional federal and state legislation disallowing citizens to open and concealed carry...

and yes, they defended, i believe, the right of his mother to have the guns....and even the alleged shooter...i think if you're on a psychiatric "medicine", you should be monitored VERY closely, so as to make sure that the drug doesn't cause you to go off the deep end, and kill people, but as long as you're not unstable, you are still a free man or woman, and should therefore still retain your right to keep and bear.....

following that, he had the right to be armed, just as much as an armed guard, or a principle or teacher should have had that right, in addition to having the right to put him down when he came in shooting...it goes both ways..

the national media always spins everything, and more often than not, it's at the behest of the federal government, as part of an overall campaign to sway public opinion (read: propaganda) in favor of what THEY want, instead of what we ACTUALLY want, as opposed to what they trick us into wanting..

And lastly, last time i checked, the congress, senate, etc....the federal government is an organization.....and they're using dead children to push their unconstitutional nonsense..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Now to address your issues with the Official Story, please show me where in any of this there's been a final report on the investigation released,

I never stated that one was released. As far as I've heard, it won't be released until mid-March.

as far as I have seen, there's not been one passing my desk, and I'm still awaiting it with baited breath,

Where do you work that you're expecting the official report to land on your desk before you read it in news?

until then the media can spout out whatever they want claiming "official sources, but without the names of those sources, it's probably smoke and wind and they are making it all up. But from the State Government level, nothing's been determined as 100% fact in any of this, and to claim that it has at this point is being irresponsible.

Like the media, I can spout whatever I want to, too. Strange that I haven't seen you complaining about the media and attacking them like you are the truth seekers who are posing questions and other possible scenarios.
I'm not saying I'm 100% correct either. Never have. Never will. I will still use my freedom of speech to discuss other possible scenarios in regards to what I think may have happened at Sandy Hook.

Thanks so much for your reply though. Always a pleasure.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
You know, I see the Sandy Hooks and Auroras and I wonder just how long before another tragic shooting. And then I think about the fact that none of these shootings happen to government officials. Where is the shooter near the White House or the shooter(s) taking out congress? Where are these "crazy gun nuts" that are so dangerous to society? Wouldn't these crazies be taking the fight to the politicians with their guns and jot innocent children?

That thought process makes me question whether these shooters are just crazed people or people persuaded in some fashion to do as they did.

Gabby Giffords is a federal official...she got shot in the head by a "crazy gun nut". it was all over the news when it happened...

these school shootings, unfortunately, happen all the time. you just don't usually hear about them, because they don't have a high enough body count, and aren't sensational enough for the national media to run with them...after one of these major tragedies happen though, they run any story having anything to do with guns, to whip the public up into a panic...they generate an anti-gun hysteria, by making people think that the incidents are connected to a much larger fake epidemic of gun violence, when the sad truth of it is, it's stuff that would have happened anyway, and isn't statistically special, they're just helping the government push an agenda..

i've said multiple times, in multiple gun debates here that the problem is NOT the guns, it's the "medications" the people who use the guns are on...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Laxpla

Thanks for posting the link, but please refrain from being a bully.
I see that the article is from a Jewish site. It seems as though it's propaganda to me. What does it matter if the girl was Jewish?

Maybe this is to deflect the rumors that the Greenberg family was involved in this?
If so, they did a great job because that's the first parent I've seen that looks to be sincerely racked with grief.

Laxpla proved you wrong so now you're playing the Jew card? Real classy.

Sorry, but the article reads like propaganda to me. As you'll see in my original comment, I thanked him for providing that photo of the grief stricken parent. How does this equate to me being smug about being wrong?

Like I explained, there is a theory about the Greenberg family, who are Jewish, being involved with Sandy Hook. This is why I stated this. I actually think it is classy making connections such as this. Smart, too.

As far as independent researchers have uncovered, this Greenberg family has ties to Connecticut, Miami, and Israel. There was a very well written article I posted discussing how a very respected researcher has linked Israel to the shootings in Norway and believes that the same entity is involved with Sandy Hook. I'll always believe that truth is stranger than fiction. There's a lot going on in this world that people can't and don't want to believe. Me? I won't rule anything out until every rock has been turned over. This is how I stay classy. You should try it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
So to recap the only REAL information that is out there is that some sort of long rifle was used to shoot children, that someone, possibly Adam Lanza, shot through the door and started a rampage, that the State Police are investigating possible other involvement, as is evident by the motions filed in December asking for seals on the warrants and subpoenas, and that the State Police should have a report ready mid-March. What part of that is so hard to get? Seriously?

Back off, sit tight and wait...You would be surprised at how thorough the CT State Police are in investigating a crime.. they proved that time and time again, and will most likely stick to their procedures and produce a report worthy of a criminal investigation.

Oh really? The only REAL information out there? So you think all the statements made since Dec 14 by Vance are not real? He released a weapons list, conspicuously incorrect of course, also stated that all 26 victims died from the use of the .223 rifle, that the Black Honda was owned by a Lanza family member, that he did NOT stop at the high school first, and that he killed himself with the Glock. I would say he has released alot of information once again in conflict of your statements. Is your example of thorough to intentionally NOT list the magazine from the shot gun? How about the capacity? He seems adamant about wanting to clear things up by releasing that weapons list yet he fails to list some of the items recovered? What is hard to get as you stated, is the fact he has released certain information and made it totally obvious he is hiding evidence. I have a few questions for him if any REAL reporters feel like cornering him.....

1) Why not list the shot gun magazine or capacity as you did with the AR-15?
2) Why does a Newtown officer talk about a shot gun over the radio if only the AR-15 was used?
3) Why did the School Superintendent testify before congress Adam entered the school with ONLY 2 guns???
4) Why did someone say end the life of Adam on the radio?
5) Why did State and Newtown police say on the radio 18 kids and 1 teacher were found in a kitchen closet?

Here is the latest info from today's article and there are more from when he made statements prior.
I think we can understand Vance or the State's Attorney getting a little upset when crazies contact them to insist on an investigation into the event never taking place. When he is ready maybe he can answer some REAL questions.

www.ctpost.com...-4149504

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Oh, you mean the AR-15 that was in the trunk the whole time?

...kinda funny how they leave stuff like that out...then again, nobody's asking THAT question..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Haven't had time to confirm these stories but Adam Lanza's and James Holmes Fathers were due to testify in court in regards to LIBOR case against bankers

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by outheredan
Haven't had time to confirm these stories but Adam Lanza's and James Holmes Fathers were due to testify in court in regards to LIBOR case against bankers
No, they werent.

Oh, i look forward to the day when all these false truths stop being pushed.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ya know, you have to stop this venom, seriously... I've explained over and over and over that what may seem like "hiding information" to the rest of us, it's confirming and double confirming findings to make sure they are accurate. The State Police learned a lot during Cheshire, and have since put new rules in place about sharing info during an investigation, it's worked since then, not one person in state has ever belittled them for it, and well, if the final report doesn't answer those questions, then you should be asking them, not before they're put out the final word on the subject.. I mean really....... what makes you so special that you deserve all of this info prior to them finishing?

If Gov Malloy can't have it, you sure as hell can't.. and so far, he doesn't have any more than anyone else..

Edit to add: we're about to be hit by a MAJOR winter Nor'easter up here threatening to knock out power and infrastructure to most of the state, with close to 24-30 inches of snow, and lots of problems.. I think that's 100 times more important than people on ATS whining that they dont' have every scrap of info immediately at their fingertips..

edit on 7-2-2013 by vkey08 because: snowstorm..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What venom? I was merely correcting you AGAIN as that seems to be needed the last few posts. Also if Vance is SO interested in genuinely clearing things up then maybe someone will be bold enough to ask him some REAL questions like I stated above. HE is the one who put out that weapons list not me. HE is the one who did NOT do it accurately PERIOD. WHY?? You know what people here and on other boards would NOT be asking so many questions IF he told the truth and that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by outheredan

Debunked. Weeks and weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread923254/pg10#pid15879828]post by Laxpla[/

You and everyone else can sit tight and wait like the officials can for the final report on this incident, you do NOT have the right to demand information from an ongoing investigation, you do not have the right to think you are entitled to things even the authorities in the state aren't getting and you simply do not have the right to lump the State Police in with the Media on this. The CT State Police are investigating, they have not released much information, they still refer to Adam as a suspect and probable shooter in any communications with the State Capitol and they still stick by not having any concrete determinations ready until Mid March... hmm.. sounds an awful lot like they don't have much to tell us yet or are actually doing their jobs and trying to make sense of this incident when so many things probably happened in a short time.

There is a lot of talk around the Capitol that Adam was not alone in this, but again, until the State Police release that information, we simply can only speculate, and the media is doing a great job speculating, to the point where you have all of you beating down the doors to the castle demanding information that under any other circumstance you simply wouldn't be entitled to under any conditions during an active investigation.

I don't know why I have to keep repeating this but it doesn't matter what is being investigated right now. The MSM has declared Adam Lanza and Lanza alone to have killed 26 people including 20 children. End of story and on to gun control. End of story. Why? I don't know, he was just a nut. How much reporting in the media is saying "well, we're not really sure what happened, so we'll all just have to sit tight and wait for the report to come out"? NONE. Obama has issued his 23 Exective Orders and Congress, led by Dianne Fienstein is coming up with gun control legislation. Why don't you reserve your vitriol to the President and Congressmembers who aren't waiting until the final report. These are the people you should be directing your anger at. People here on this board don't have the power to change the laws.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
#in' formatting problems....sorry.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ya know, you have to stop this venom, seriously... I've explained over and over and over that what may seem like "hiding information" to the rest of us, it's confirming and double confirming findings to make sure they are accurate. The State Police learned a lot during Cheshire, and have since put new rules in place about sharing info during an investigation, it's worked since then, not one person in state has ever belittled them for it, and well, if the final report doesn't answer those questions, then you should be asking them, not before they're put out the final word on the subject.. I mean really....... what makes you so special that you deserve all of this info prior to them finishing?

If Gov Malloy can't have it, you sure as hell can't.. and so far, he doesn't have any more than anyone else..

Edit to add: we're about to be hit by a MAJOR winter Nor'easter up here threatening to knock out power and infrastructure to most of the state, with close to 24-30 inches of snow, and lots of problems.. I think that's 100 times more important than people on ATS whining that they dont' have every scrap of info immediately at their fingertips..

edit on 7-2-2013 by vkey08 because: snowstorm..

BTW, do you really have to be so defensive about your state authorities? I don't want to make this personal, but you're giving off this attitude like because we don't all live in CT, we really don't know what's going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

SmokingGun2012: I'm confused; while Adam is not mentioned on the sites you shared (which I'm sure you would agree aren't always accurate unless you utilize their paid search offers), he is listed in the divorce papers... So what are you trying to say?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I think people are quick to conclude that just because a simple internet search finds no trace of his existence it means he really never did. His parents divorce papers seem to indicate he in fact DID exist and so do social security records. The poster along with many others, must not have been made aware of those links or documents.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

thanks smokinggun. I appreciate your logic and rationale on things like this; it's refreshing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join