It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Not only that, but you'd think they'd at least have puffy eyes and appear sleep deprived, but they all look like they had a good night's sleep.

Or at least not swaggering, chuckling and for some reason asking their handlers if they should just read from the card.

Their handlers? Where do you guys come up with this garbage?

Maybe handler was the wrong word. Let's just say "the person who was telling him whether or not he should read his heartfelt remarks from the card".

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Yeah, I also loved how I reasonably suggested that SOME of the parents would be emotional and I get attacked for even suggesting that, but the retort suggested that they are ALL able to hide their emotions.
Where is the reality in this? How could they ALL be able to contain their emotions and conduct interviews without even needing a tissue? I have yet to see a tissue in ONE interview. If someone can show me an interview with a tissue, please bring it forward. Thanks in advance as I'm very interested in viewing this.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No, I'm chastising you for making assumptions based on asinine amateur observations for the few videos and images you watched. It's your lack of respect for the children that were killed that irks me and the irrational thinking that I see that has to be corrected. Previously I shut you down pretty hard with the smiling and laughing thing, and now you moved onto no body has puffy eyes and blah blah blah.

"nobody has puffy eyes or a sleep deprived appearance"

Please tell me you're joking? Please humor me and say that you were kidding when you said this. It's called common sense, I don't like doing the investigating you should have done before you actaully tried and throw these wild claims out here. I shouldn't be spoon feeding you all of this information. You have yet to comment on my Alien Theory, would you like to elaborate on that?

www.jewishjournal.com...

There you go, I found a 4mp image for you of a mother crying but let me guess, photo shopped :/ Thousands more are on the internet if you actually take the time to look of sad stricken parents and children.

Now, I have proved you wrong in BOTH of your assumptions, you actually think someone would believe those when you pointed them out?

What do you believe, you didn't give me a straight answer? Do you believe there were no children killed or they were killed? The parents were actors? So that means everyone in the school were actors? Everyone in that town had to have been actors am I correct basically? Teachers have to be actors, all of the staff, all the children am I correct? Whats the tally up too 2000 people? And everyone that knows them. If you want to throw in the family members of the "actors" you can just make that a good 15,000 people or so I call, 15,000 actors running around holding a conspiracy, yet not a single one came forward... Interesting. Takes a lack of respect to just look at these children and think of them as a hoax. Grow up.

www.youtube.com...=0s

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Please post the original article that photo was taken from.
Thanks.

Edit to Add:
I'm not one of the ones that thinks that nobody died in this tragedy, so please don't place me in that camp.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Jeeze what else do you want me to do, do you want me to hold your hand when you go to the bathroom too

Link

If you're confused that was a person crying for the victim.

Here is another image of the parents of the children (I'm trying to get 4MP pictures) so you don't complain like a little girl and act dumb and say you can't see tears and puffy eyes.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Now I've fulfilled what you requested, answer my post from previous. Thanks.

Edit: More specially, what you believed happen.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Thanks for posting the link, but please refrain from being a bully.
I see that the article is from a Jewish site. It seems as though it's propaganda to me. What does it matter if the girl was Jewish?

Maybe this is to deflect the rumors that the Greenberg family was involved in this?
If so, they did a great job because that's the first parent I've seen that looks to be sincerely racked with grief.

Edit to Add: Sorry I forgot the second part of your post after reading the article, so I'll do that now.
I think that Newtown was a place where they sent people for the witness protection program and approached some of them to assist in a government operation. Some residents were told, while others were not.
I also haven't ruled out that Lanza was an MK victim.
I'm also considering the fact that his mother was killed by someone else who kidnapped Adam, then drove to the school, shot the kids, then killed Adam.
I'm just not buying the official story. There is certainly more to this event than meets the eye.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm also considering the fact that his mother was killed by someone else who kidnapped Adam, then drove to the school, shot the kids, then killed Adam.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Jeeze what else do you want me to do, do you want me to hold your hand when you go to the bathroom too

Link

If you're confused that was a person crying for the victim.

Here is another image of the parents of the children (I'm trying to get 4MP pictures) so you don't complain like a little girl and act dumb and say you can't see tears and puffy eyes.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Now I've fulfilled what you requested, answer my post from previous. Thanks.

Edit: More specially, what you believed happen.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

More name calling and vitriol from the skeptics. Why are you so angry? Why does it bother you so much that people question the official story?

People tend to get defensive and resort to name calling when they are desperate or feel that they are losing the argument. Maybe you are mad because you are a failure in real life so you take to belittling others to build yourself up in your own mind. Learn to let it go man, if you dont agree with someone state your opinion and move on. No need to attack people anonymously on the internet for personal reasons.

That being said, it disturbs me that the "anti-sandy hookers" cant come up with a better argument than "you need to be more sensitive to the victims families" because if I lost a family memeber in a horrible massacre such as this I would be asking a million questions. I would want others to question the inconsistencies as well.

Govt entities and MSM are known and confirmed liers so why wouldnt we question the tall tales that they feed us on a daily basis? Sorry if I'm not willing to just bury my head in the sand because I'm afraid to offend someone by asking questions.

If you are NOT questioning the "official story" you might as well be boot-licking IMO.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Laxpla

I see that the article is from a Jewish site. It seems as though it's propaganda to me. What does it matter if the girl was Jewish?

Maybe this is to deflect the rumors that the Greenberg family was involved in this?
If so, they did a great job because that's the first parent I've seen that looks to be sincerely racked with grief.

Laxpla proved you wrong so now you're playing the Jew card? Real classy.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention.

Ha, ha! You conspiracy theorists are so tiresome with your claims that people aren't "awake" if they don't agree with you!

Try separating reality from fantasy. Stop dreaming and start thinking! Common sense is your friend... really. (Yawn)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theillusion
How are "the people" going to win the battle in court, when the court system serves the very people that write the legislation? The battle we face, will not be won in court. It can't be won in court. Think about it??? George Bush's presidency was won in the court system. Who did it favor, "the people" or "the system"?

it will be won in court. Unfortunately it will be won in the final court of arbitration; the battlefield.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Ha, ha! You conspiracy theorists are so tiresome with your claims that people aren't "awake" if they don't agree with you!

Try separating reality from fantasy. Stop dreaming and start thinking! Common sense is your friend... really. (Yawn)

wow, way to take what i said out of context...it takes a real genius to misquote someone, and then ridicule the person you misquoted for things they never said...

For the benefit of the of the people, here's what i actually said www.abovetopsecret.com...

and perhaps you can, instead of "putting words in my mouth" so to speak, actually address the post i made, not the post you imply i made, and actually explain to me what part of what i said is fantasy..

i'll be waiting..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

wow, way to take what i said out of context...it takes a real genius to misquote someone, and then ridicule the person you misquoted for things they never said...

For the benefit of the of the people, here's what i actually said www.abovetopsecret.com...

and perhaps you can, instead of "putting words in my mouth" so to speak, actually address the post i made, not the post you imply i made, and actually explain to me what part of what i said is fantasy..

i'll be waiting..

Hi Daedalus,

Your earlier post that I responded to implied that people are not "awake" or not paying attention if they have an opinion contrary to yours. Telling people to "wake up" is a meaningless, hackneyed cliché. You weren't misquoted in any way nor were any words put in your mouth. You did say - "but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention."

The fantasy part applies to the idea that you imagine people are not paying attention or are not awake if they interpret an event differently to you. Your post would have been a fine rebuttal point had you not appended it with "but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention."

I take it you don't agree that the NRA and Scientology have exploited the deaths of the school kids?

cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hi Daedalus,

Your earlier post that I responded to implied that people are not "awake" or not paying attention if they have an opinion contrary to yours. Telling people to "wake up" is a meaningless, hackneyed cliché. You weren't misquoted in any way nor were any words put in your mouth. You did say - "but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention."

The fantasy part applies to the idea that you imagine people are not paying attention or are not awake if they interpret an event differently to you. Your post would have been a fine rebuttal point had you not appended it with "but now that you're awake, get awake..pay attention."

I take it you don't agree that the NRA and Scientology have exploited the deaths of the school kids?

cheers

Hi Torsion,

Again, it would seem, that while you can read just fine, you have an issue with comprehension.

I was not implying you were not awake, because your opinion differs from mine, i was telling you are not awake, because you are clearly not paying attention if you think the NRA and Scientology are the "only ones" trying to take advantage of the situation.

I am not aware of scientology doing anything to try to "take advantage" of the shooting, if you have anything about that, i'd love to see it...those crazy bastards make me laugh..

The NRA wants armed guards in school to protect the kids, which i don't think is a completely unreasonable idea, and given the potential benefit to that, don't see the suggestion as "taking advantage" of anything...as a personal aside, i think unconstitutional state and federal "laws" and statutes, prohibiting the concealed or open carry of arms by we the people should be lifted, and proper training should be a requirement for owning a firearm, then we wouldn't need the guards...but a few armed guards in the schools isn't a bad idea..

by saying that the NRA and cult of scientology are "the only ones trying to exploit the situation" it's fairly obvious, even to the casual observer, that you are just not paying attention.....last time i checked, using dead children to push a political agenda, most definitely counted as exploitation.

you may see it as cliche, and it is oftentimes overused by people not entirely bright enough to understand the meaning of it, but my using it was more of a "hey, snap out of it, pay attention" kinda thing...just a warning to pay attention to what's going on around you..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I was not implying you were not awake, because your opinion differs from mine, i was telling you are not awake, because you are clearly not paying attention if you think the NRA and Scientology are the "only ones" trying to take advantage of the situation.

I said the only organisations not the only ones. Sure the MSM will use the tragedy but the MSM is diverse with varying agendas and opinions and as such not a single organisation.

I am not aware of scientology doing anything to try to "take advantage" of the shooting, if you have anything about that, i'd love to see it...those crazy bastards make me laugh..

Here you go! Part of Hubbard's deranged philosophy includes exploiting personal tragedy in order to lure people into the cult so as to start syphoning off their wealth. Nothing easier than snatching someone's wallet while they're weeping on your shoulder!

The NRA wants armed guards in school to protect the kids,

Which I'm not aware of them proposing until after the event. They're seeking support on the back of the kids deaths - hence exploitation - which is odd considering the NRA's support for the Sandy Hook killer's right to carry weapons.

by saying that the NRA and cult of scientology are "the only ones trying to exploit the situation" it's fairly obvious, even to the casual observer, that you are just not paying attention.....last time i checked, using dead children to push a political agenda, most definitely counted as exploitation.

Repeat - the only organisations. Political change following such a tragedy cannot be counted as exploitation of the event - it's just an attempt to make the country safer via gun control. Politics is generally swayed by public opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Laxpla

Edit to Add: Sorry I forgot the second part of your post after reading the article, so I'll do that now.
I think that Newtown was a place where they sent people for the witness protection program and approached some of them to assist in a government operation. Some residents were told, while others were not.
I also haven't ruled out that Lanza was an MK victim.
I'm just not buying the official story. There is certainly more to this event than meets the eye.

If Newtown was being used for Witness Protection then on the State Government level we would know about this..since there's nothing that indicates it, you're probably wrong on that.

Now to address your issues with the Official Story, please show me where in any of this there's been a final report on the investigation released, as far as I have seen, there's not been one passing my desk, and I'm still awaiting it with baited breath, until then the media can spout out whatever they want claiming "official sources, but without the names of those sources, it's probably smoke and wind and they are making it all up. But from the State Government level, nothing's been determined as 100% fact in any of this, and to claim that it has at this point is being irresponsible.

Now to my rant on it.

You and everyone else can sit tight and wait like the officials can for the final report on this incident, you do NOT have the right to demand information from an ongoing investigation, you do not have the right to think you are entitled to things even the authorities in the state aren't getting and you simply do not have the right to lump the State Police in with the Media on this. The CT State Police are investigating, they have not released much information, they still refer to Adam as a suspect and probable shooter in any communications with the State Capitol and they still stick by not having any concrete determinations ready until Mid March... hmm.. sounds an awful lot like they don't have much to tell us yet or are actually doing their jobs and trying to make sense of this incident when so many things probably happened in a short time.

There is a lot of talk around the Capitol that Adam was not alone in this, but again, until the State Police release that information, we simply can only speculate, and the media is doing a great job speculating, to the point where you have all of you beating down the doors to the castle demanding information that under any other circumstance you simply wouldn't be entitled to under any conditions during an active investigation.

So to recap the only REAL information that is out there is that some sort of long rifle was used to shoot children, that someone, possibly Adam Lanza, shot through the door and started a rampage, that the State Police are investigating possible other involvement, as is evident by the motions filed in December asking for seals on the warrants and subpoenas, and that the State Police should have a report ready mid-March. What part of that is so hard to get? Seriously?

Back off, sit tight and wait...You would be surprised at how thorough the CT State Police are in investigating a crime.. they proved that time and time again, and will most likely stick to their procedures and produce a report worthy of a criminal investigation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am a retired Private Detective of over thirty years; I lived in that area most of my life. I think that a conspiracy theory, on ANY subject deserves other proof than just avideo clip that someone put together that is out of context. You can do anything with a camera and words. Fact is; if you did not follow this story for four days then you are missing a lot. Of course you can believe what you wish.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You know, I see the Sandy Hooks and Auroras and I wonder just how long before another tragic shooting. And then I think about the fact that none of these shootings happen to government officials. Where is the shooter near the White House or the shooter(s) taking out congress? Where are these "crazy gun nuts" that are so dangerous to society? Wouldn't these crazies be taking the fight to the politicians with their guns and jot innocent children?

That thought process makes me question whether these shooters are just crazed people or people persuaded in some fashion to do as they did.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Orkojoker

Yeah, I also loved how I reasonably suggested that SOME of the parents would be emotional and I get attacked for even suggesting that, but the retort suggested that they are ALL able to hide their emotions.
Where is the reality in this? How could they ALL be able to contain their emotions and conduct interviews without even needing a tissue? I have yet to see a tissue in ONE interview. If someone can show me an interview with a tissue, please bring it forward. Thanks in advance as I'm very interested in viewing this.

So, you're claiming you were with ALL of the parents at EVERY moment following this tragedy?

No?

Then back off of the 'no one showed emotion' argument. You have no idea. You cannot claim to have seen every step of the mental process that these parents all went through, in fact, you havent even seen pictures of every single parent. You base your assertion off of the few that you have seen. And you base it off of how you *THINK* they should act.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join