It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't see this Sandy Hook video from the MSM......WHY??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It has become so completely obvious how despicable the MSM is surrounding this topic. Almost immediately after this tragedy the gun control debate was off and running full steam ahead. Much to the surprise of probably many in the Govt and MSM people are opposed to such restrictions for a plethora of reasons not to mention the vile and nauseating fashion in which TPTB have attempted to capitalize on this heinous act. Here is an example of a conspiracy, YES a conspiracy, to only broadcast what fits the agenda. This video is NOT in line with their agenda and therefore will not be shown......along with others.......hence the conspiracy. Feel free to attempt to explain why voices like this are NOT heard.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: link didn't work

edit on Sun Feb 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed vid

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can't bro..

As much as I would like too..

there is no video to watch...sorry..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It seems the video has been removed. Could you please re-upload?
I like the way that man thinks, bravo and great find!!
edit on 2-2-2013 by RangerClark29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Here ya go!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Thx for that......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Cool!!

But a bit odd... but i see odd in all.

Odd: I'm just wondering his connection.. he said...

"My 5th grade daughter was in lock-down December 14th 2012, unfortunately her classmate's little sister..... was murdered in Sandy Hook that day when lock-down and 9-1-1 were enough to protect her from an evil person... not protect her from an assault rifle or some type of inanimate object... from an evil person..... "

Very Cool: Starts at 01.37

"And with regards to due process the final report with all the facts on Sandy Hook will not likely be issued until this summer, it was stated clearly in the newspapers.How can any legislation be passed in good faith or good conscience without all the facts..."

The wonderful thing about conspiracy theories is there are so many angles one can hypothesize about...

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The recent school shootings have gone from being a 99% possibility of being a staged event, to now being 100% positive staged event.

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

It was staged, for the purpose of disarmament of the American citizens. We must show that we will not stand for acts of Treason against the American People.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Your premise is absolutely spot on.

The agenda is clear for all who wish to see it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this and I hope to see it on the front page of ATS. Soon.
This man is absolutely right. Evil people and tyrants are indeed the main issue here.
I'm afraid that the same uncomfortable frisking that he (and we all at some point) experienced will be happening to children at school soon. Scary thought considering who might be allowed to touch the kids.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If they want to take away our guns, they'll get them, like they get everything else that's ours.

When the MSM starts showing us groups of 15-20 SWAT per street kicking doors in and showing a brute force against "criminal" gun owners, all the piss & fire coming from many people will be extinguished.

We are nothing like we were as a country 200 years ago. We are fat, lazy, entitled, spoiled citizens who kowtow to whatever 40,000+ new laws every year that are added, including ever increasing taxes & basic costs of daily living.

We as a country should have gotten pissed decades ago and nipped the corruption in the bud. Now it's grown too far & too deep for the lazy & fat ass Americans to get their arms around & take care of.

If they want our guns... they'll get them, because you all won't stand together!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Funny, I must have missed the non stop airing of this story on the msm. I am tuning in now to see if I can catch it. I am also holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Your premise is absolutely spot on.

The agenda is clear for all who wish to see it.

Can you really blame those who DON'T want to see it though???
I mean, really?!?!

It IS some pretty scary shiz!
I don't really WANT to see it either but unfortunately, once you see it, you can't UNsee it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How are "the people" going to win the battle in court, when the court system serves the very people that write the legislation? The battle we face, will not be won in court. It can't be won in court. Think about it??? George Bush's presidency was won in the court system. Who did it favor, "the people" or "the system"?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

How are "the people" going to win the battle in court, when the court system serves the very people that write the legislation? The battle we face, will not be won in court. It can't be won in court.

Some of us can see the scam by paying attention to only a few well known examples of this corrupt court system, others need at least 200-300 years to even get an inkling of an idea that "hmmm, maybe the judges, police, lawyers, & legislature are working together against us?"

Then, after turning on American Idol, that passing critical thought disappears into the oblivion that is Budweiser, chicken wings, & belly laughs in front of the idiot box.

Keep voting, paying your taxes that go up every year with less & less services for that revenue, watch TV, squirt out 10 brain damaged offspring, and "just take your damn vaccines" and stop bringing up "theories" of paranoia. If you follow those instructions, you will be well liked, especially by the returning troops with no arms or legs.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have 11 and 17 year old daughters, i have seved in the armed forces. if you think i will not stand up against this bs you are mistaken!!!

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason

Anyone whom cannot see it yet is a foolish, gullible, non-thinking sad example of a human being. Or a shill.

THIS is the problem with this entire subject. Not to mention a base tactic in the Alinsky method. Rather than trying to provide indisputable evidence and a sound and structured theory - simply marginalize and insult the opposition preemptively.

Bullying and resorting to poor debate tactics does nothing at all to further your agenda nor does it make you correct.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

That is true... the conspiracy is so enormous and malevolent, it is constantly depressing to know that it absolutely exists and that real psychopaths are running the country, and world.

But the only way to defeat it is to first acknowledge its existence. If no one thinks it exists, it will go unchallenged in its agenda.
edit on 2/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have been wondering when we would finally see someone from Newtown calling BS on "the system" and the media, and their fear mongering and exploitation of this tragedy.

Definitely glad to see it.

I hope this vid spreads like wildfire. It is good to see that someone who has been in that situation or been close to it, is thinking logically, and not having an illogical, fear-based knee-jerk reaction to strip everyone else of our freedoms, due to the disgusting actions of an unbalanced person.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

S+F

Thank you for the thread and video.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Nothing but respect for that man. he has testes the size of melons. I hope I see this video passed around as much as some of the fringe theories out there are...this is extremely important for people to see, and sheds so much more light on real truth.

This is yet another perfect example of media manipulation, and we have to make it stop.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join